Was this the most iconic advert of all time?

Was this the most iconic advert of all time?

Attached: coke.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9_Vz_xVjAU
youtube.com/watch?v=2erwPtJ-Cms
youtu.be/ic3CV051-AQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mad men seems to think so

How is this ironic?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

dumb fuck zoomer

when will this fucker die?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Most MKUltra more like

Attached: ABAAAg5_0AA-0.jpg (566x585, 64K)

No

Attached: mars-maltesers_dance-floor_30s_amv-mcmt890-030_4.jpg (700x394, 162K)

It's funny that the modern version of this ad, the Kendall Jenner protest ad (co-opting a social movement and associating it with a brand), completely failed.

/r/ing the 'afterbirth in a wig' pasta

>Brown eyes
>misaligned
Are they all like this?

>Burgers?

Are those her boobs?

they're gay now

iconic? the kid getting the jersey, got milk, wheres the beef etc...

but id back "mr owl how many licks does it take..." just because its been running longer than any other commercial. I still see it aired sometimes.

>no you didn't you little goblin

Based

Actually that would have to go Wendy’s “the memer”

This is a bit of a reach I gotta say

Requesting pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=F9_Vz_xVjAU
Soon

What the hell is wrong with white people?

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-091923.jpg (1102x1336, 475K)

That one

I'd say this one is the most iconic I can think of

youtube.com/watch?v=2erwPtJ-Cms

Kino.
youtu.be/ic3CV051-AQ

I sympathise with her. She's gotta live out the one life she has as a deformed monstrosity. A life of rejection, pity and outright hostility.
What I cannot fucking stand is that some marketing cunt thought it would be cute and progressive to write her in and say she got with the best man.

This instantly conjures up images of this little tard-trike bound butthole wheering up to the studly young bearded best man, at the reception and moments later rolling away with a knowing wink and a lick of the lips as if we're supposed to fucking sit there, during fucking tea time, forced to contemplate the allusion that at some point a regular sized bloke and this little afterbirth-in-a-wig will be fucking going at in all filthy and sweaty with his normal sized tadger fucking smashing up against the back of her neck or wherever the fuck her truncated vagina ends and then we're all supposed to look at each other and say 'wow isn't that so progressive don't we live in such a wonderful age aren't we all so fucking fantastic'.

I wish that little 'goblin' all the best but the sewer-stall runoff that fucking worked up this ad needs taking out into the town square to be beaten by the rotted dicks of every syphilitic beggar available, gang-raped by a gang of impressively large dogs and then forced to watch her own shitty advert for eternity.

The only saving grace of this advert was the disgruntled chort that came out of every single one of my family members as we were subjected to this abomination on, what was otherwise, a pretty capital weekday evening.

Also maltesers can fucking do one. They look like they fell off a black man's diseased dingus

I think that was the very first massively culturally and ethnically diverse commercial in the history of broadcasting, so maybe

the finnish contingent

DUDE FUCK YOU