Its yet another darlene/angela episode

>its yet another darlene/angela episode
im only here for the funny mental illness shit

Attached: 03B924DF-E0F4-4ADC-B5B8-E7F1F4176A77.jpg (256x197, 8K)

Does the new season have a release date yet?

the socially awkward shit isn't relatable at all unlike welcome to the NHK

It will air this fall. That's all we know right now.

This show is so trash.
I was hyped for some genuinely plausible plot and commentary on modern technology and within fucking ONE episode I've been fed (1) We live in a society Fight Club tier monologue, (2) Massive plot hole with simply putting someone's IP to frame him, and (3) overly long "I called the cops on you" intro which served some purpose, but took way too long. Jesus Christ. How can plebs watch this?

That's because Elliot is just an autistic schizo who suffered actual life changing events and wants to fuck things up and do something, whereas Satou is just lazy, a failure of a fairly sociable man who becomes a weeb and gets triggered with paranoia when he interacts with strangers.
The tone is also quite different, as one is pretty serious drama while the other is comedic and self deprecating for the most part. When Satou hits rock bottom you get to the real drama, but it's not about being awkward, it's self hate.
Btw, the appliances tripping on him and calling out the conspiracy is probably from drugs (based on the novel, manga). Finally,
>he needs to relate to characters

Attached: kek.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Most non retarded person would wait to watch more than 1 episode before vomiting their shit tier trashy opinion though

Absolutely reddit approach. If a show can't prove itself worthy within 60 minutes, it's irredeemable.

I also was expecting it to be fight club but the split personality is pretty shit
>he needs to relate to characters
what I'm saying is that the show failed to deliver what it was trying to deliver
it's like the writer of this show never experienced any mental illness himself at all while the writer of NHK is a NEET himself
>these walls of texts
are you normalfag by any chance?

Pilot are pilots and have their own set of constraints which do not apply to the rest of the show. Everybody knows that.

Look at this bugman.

what show is that again?

Angela and Tyrell had become my favorite characters by the end of season 1.

because they're desperate retards?

They’re so fucking delusional

anyone watch email's amazon show Homecoming? it's pretty good

Honestly, this pseudo-intellectual show was like nothing I've ever watched. It'a absolute trash that tries so incredibly hard it's endearing. Each episode shows that the directors and writers are creatively bankrupt and yet they continue. Its stellar how such a brain dead show could enjoy such praise and fandom.

Twists, "mysteries", gimmicks, inconsequential narratives and a loose interpretation of "hacking" don't make for a great show.

I thank god every day that I wasn't born with a small enough number of brain cells to enjoy this content without irony. It constantly challenges the viewer in its simplicity, promises and lack of a commitment to anything but the next surprise. Not in any form of intellectual discourse as its fans seem to believe. It's marinated in cliche, fried in shlock and still tastes raw to any patrician.

If you enjoy this show I must respectfully ask you to reconsider your ability to subjectively assess anything. It's trash.

I have full faith that the type who enjoys this show is a simpleton of the highest order; a low IQ, simplistic mongoloid plebian.

I hope you find peace in death. Seek it soon.

Woah, you're hella based bro

This is pasta unless you say something of value. I dont necessarily disagree but you better give examples, or else.

>something of value
He summed up the show in three concise paragraphs. What else would you want?

>8 episodes in and they already introduced a MtF tranny
>elliot refers to it as a "she"
TRASH

She's the best character in the show though

>she
hang yourself

based. GNUfags BTFO