What exactly was he hoping to accomplish by meeting Homelander? What was his master plan?

What exactly was he hoping to accomplish by meeting Homelander? What was his master plan?

Attached: guy with beard.jpg (310x163, 7K)

He assumed homelander wasn't a psychopath and actually cared about the ceo woman, he then planned to blow her up in front of him

MUH SOUPS

He was going to kill Stillwell to hurt him. Knowing he couldn't kill him he just wanted to hurt him, which he says, explicitly. He just didn't realize Homelander was that insane.

>hey guys instead of posting this in an existng thread im going to make a whole new thread because i won't get responses unless i make my own thread
>the boys thread #3417462

He wanted to hurt Homelander and die.

>thinks all supers are crazy and evil
>oh no why is the king of supers crazy and evil
So he is retarded?

>t. Netflix shill

Then what? He would simply get killed without getting actual revenge.

fuck off faggot

no, he said repeatedly Homelander was different, he didn't partake in the orgies and whatnot
but whatever, it's low IQ watchmen anyway

>low IQ watchmen
that's an understatement

Unfortunately the show cast will always be a little retarded because despite having access to Compound V which would give them super strength to actually kill supes with, like they do in the comics, the showrunners aren't going to let them. I think a lot of the show is going to end up having some really dumb decisions

the revenge part is taking away something homelander actually cared about/loved, not about actually physically hurting homelander, which is impossible at this point in the show.

how do you not understand that?

yes, it was basically suicide, that's the point.

or it's possible the twist at the end of season one is the catalyst for butcher to start taking V

Homelander will inject Butcher with V to turn him into his arch nemesis.

>They are all like that? All of them, even Homelander?
>Homelander's an exception. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke... Man's a saint.
Why the fuck would he say something like that?
Even if he was ironic, it still seems like it was done only for muh trope subversion.

If he thinks Homelander is a good guy why would he target him?

He thinks Homelander raped his wife and is the most corrupt of the lot. When he says it it's ironic, but the audience isn't in on it.

Watchmen is low IQ The Boys. Show-wise, anyway. I glimpsed the comic. Terrible garbage. Props to the show team for salvaging that garbage and creating something worthwhile of it.

WHy would you even post this? are you just trying to be inflammatory?

holy shit did you even watch the show?

The truth is often blinding to those whom slither in the dark. Watchmen is a good comic. The Boys is juvenile trash with good ideas. The Boys show is a refinement of the comic and, thus far, better than Watchmen, as its depiction of a world run amok with vainglorious superheroes feels closer to the truth than what Watchmen presented.

>comparing Cold War hysteria with post-9/11 corporatism

>comparing Allen Moore to talented writers

>Allen Moore

Who?

>My capeshit is superior to your capeshit, therefore I am an intellectual.

Basically. After a season of build up, his "plan" was kind of a joke