Claims he can save your restaurant

>claims he can save your restaurant
>over 60% of restaurants “saved” by Ramsay closedown
Was it the owners fault or Gordon’s methods truly don’t work

Attached: 46A0709B-CF48-40C4-9863-C283CFB059AF.jpg (678x452, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8
youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw
youtube.com/watch?v=MC8i0gt5m-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_xL8ZnP-6dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is just tv shite mate

thats actually really good you braindead fuck

he isnt god, some people are just destined to fail. only a retard who hasnt actually watched any of kn would ask this

its almost as if reality tv scouts know how to pick mental cases

weird

>preventing 40% of guaranteed to fail businesses is bad

>saves close to 40% of the restaurants that would have closed down
That's fucking impressive

>incompetent management
>chefs that can't cook
>bat shit family that runs a restaurant
>implying any of this gets fixed because of a makeover

A good many of the restaurants he visits are already on their final stretch. If he can save 30-40% of them, it is actually pretty good result, considering most restaurants will close after the first year in business.

That's better than the 100% that would have closed down if he hadn't intervened.

>implying he gives a shit about saving businesses
It's all about making himself look good so you will go eat at his own restaurants. Building his brand, building himself up as le snobby chef, giving people shit about using frozen food, even though he does the same thing at his restaurants (except with a 600% markup)

most of them arent failing because their food is trash
it's usually because theyre not financially viable - rent too high is usually the reason most of the places suck ass, but the owners think "hey, if we charge more, we'll make rent easier" which drives customers away

its basic economics he should be teaching them, not how to properly cook an egg

Who would want to dine at a restaurant that was known for having rotten food? Doesn't matter if it gets better, once you have that reputation it's impossible to lose it.

>be shit at running restaurants
>Godron Ramsay swoops in and revitalises your menu, brings your interior decoration into the 21st century with a fresh & bold new look and gives you a brand new cutting edge point of sale system
>you're still shit at running restaurants

Based Ramsay will do it in 24 hours

Most of those restaurants are like 500k in debt, there's no saving them

>wow amazing you will be the only RUSTIC, MODERN alcantara thai noodle house in this side of the this great southern state
>wow yes what a rework!
>GONE are the terrible burger cuisine and IN with the RUSTIC, DELICATE pad thai

>cuts menu to 6 options

With some of the owners I'm really not surprised

Smaller menus > bigger menus, any place with a big menu is using a lot of frozen stuff because nobody's going to daily prep fresh ingredients for a menu with 30+ items

>nothing in between 6 items and 30+

maybe it's because to get to that situation in the first place, the restaurant owners have to be fucking retarded
have you seen the fucking restaurants on that show
piles of rotten meat everywhere
dirty as fuck kitchens
rats and cockroaches running around
awful cooking with raw meat in every serving
people getting sick eating there

Don’t you asshats understand reality tv? They play up every story to make the people look stupid as shit and also enhance their distrust and disloyalty by about 500% just to create drama for the episodes. Every show does this whether it’s on cbs or vh1 or hgtv. The people aren’t actually that stupid and especially not that hostile toward each other.

That is the most obvious hair transplant

You can cook more dishes with the same ingredients, you know.

What he's good at is pushing people to the limit, and when he leaves they can't keep that level

IT'S ROTTON

But you'll need to do more of it. Disregarding the time that's setting up for a lot of waste.

>Restaurants are on the verge of bankruptcy or about to close down
>After Gordon comes on almost 40% continue business
Sounds like he knows what he's doing. And look into the failures some time, pretty much universally it's the stubborn owners that went back to doing the stupid shit Gordon got them to stop doing, and surprise surprise, it sank them.

My missus was a commis chef under him, and collectively we spent a decade in hospo. 90% of ventures fail in the first year, so if he's saving 30-40% of the ones in dire straits then he's doing bloody well.

>90% of ventures fail in the first year
it's not a new venture, they've been running the business for years so already got past that point and it's not 90% failure rate....

Really? I thought the US was some hellscape where everyone talked to each other with insults, passive-agressiveness, and pseudo-epic music was always playing in the background.

>THIS MENU HAS 12 ITEMS THAT IS WAY TO MANY
>YOU'RE ONLY MAKING HAMBURGERS FROM NOW ON

every episode

Nah

People don't change.

t. never ate Mexican cuisine

restaurants have a high fail rate regardless, he's taking restaurants that are already failing and trying to reverse that so 60 percent isn't that bad

also....
youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

Restaurants are one of the hardest businesses to keep open (or even start up in the first place), for him to be able to help 40% of them from collapsing is pretty impressive.
And yes most of the fault revolves around the owners or simply just being too late at that point to recover from all the debt they've put on, it's a hard fact of life.

Ramsay ANNIHILATES arrogant owners with FACTS and LOGIC

Attached: 46.jpg (884x911, 273K)

caps lock was a mistake.

>You're staying up all night
>Now you're going to cook food in your sleep deprived state

Managing to save 40% is already well above even the best expectations considering the amount of mental retardation portrayed in the show.

Superior rescuer coming through.

Attached: jon-taffer.jpg (980x551, 38K)

Has there ever been an episode where he's actually liked the food at the start? I like in the 24-hour rip off he has to go "undercover" because they're on their "best behaviour" when they know he's coming, but he never liked the fucking food when they knew it was him (as if they don't know now).

yes, but the british version
youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw

Whenever he goes to a black owned restaurant he almost always finds something that he "likes"

Bet his daughters and wife also find something they like in the back rooms.

Ah yeah, the British version was less over the top.

>taking advantage of morons, berating them and insulting them for the benifit of tv producers
>the only saving grace and reason why people put up with it is the promise of finsncial stability
>goes bankrupt anyway with just the honor of being insulted on tv and the privilege of having your darkest moments forever on youtube
ramsey gets the wall

Ultimate kino

Attached: 9182908-0-image-a-26_1548862035026.jpg (636x358, 28K)

We all know deep down that Gordon can save your restaurant.
He just can't save you...

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636[1].jpg (636x452, 38K)

Who is that old lady?

Wow, so insightful.

fuckin' DUHHHHHHHH

This. 40% businesses saved is nothing to scoff at and Ramsay is an entertaining prick, but most people on the show need a damn accountant screaming into their ears, not a cook.

And yet all I'm seeing is a bunch of Gordon apologists itt.

Considering the majority of the places he visits are heavily in debt and on the verge of foreclosure saving 40% of them is pretty good

suck his dick more cunts. kid is a joke.

>mass reply
YOU ARE SEETHING

Ramsay is a legend my son

total failure

I'll never forget meeting Gordon Ramsay, the only time he spoke to me

>What's your name?
James
>What's your girlfriend's name?
Uh I uh don't have one
>he laughs

That was the extent of our interaction.

Americans are too retarded and uncultured to care about this.

>That was the extent of our interaction.
Based Gordon has no time for incels

This user's mad Gordon couldn't save the restaurant he tanked.

lame.

I've been watching Ramsey's shows lately and I'm starting to think he isn't actually all that great, it's just that everyone else in the cooking/restaurant business is completely retarded

I hate people like you

Truth
Most businesses fail because they don’t understand business/basic economics.

>get boost in sales
>don't save the money for when times go bad
>revert back to old methods once Ramsey is gone
>don't take care of the restaurant anymore
>whoa dude why am I losing money now this is all Ramsey's fault

you do not know me.

Nah, what he helps them with is simple but they're too retarded to stick to It. He's pretty great at what he does but an attention whore for sure.

Your food was bland. Your decor was dreadful. Your kitchen was a disaster. It's no wonder you failed.

Attached: sosig.jpg (700x688, 49K)

What about the ABC Baking company?

60% of small businesses fail after 6 years anyway. So the fact than any of those shitter restaurants survive is pretty good. A .400 average in baseball is considered pretty good (40% isn't always a failure).

suck moar.

He's a very successful businessman and from what I've heard, a good chef. He's a celebrity chef though, and hot actually among the best chefs in the world, he instead combines a strong culinary talent with a marketable onscreen personality, whereas the best chefs are devoting it all to the craft.

I'm sorry that Gordon couldn't save you from yourself

no you are not.

Unless it’s a Chinese or pho place. If it doesn’t have a ridiculously large menu then it’s not worth your time

You're right

i know.

A restaurant without variety is a bad restaurant.

Running is restaurant is hard. My family is in it and while we always had success wherever they opened since my mother just has a talent for food, I always feel bad about the people that come in after sometimes because they usually lose business or shutdown eventually.

It happens for the same reason that self-help gurus, diets and such don't work. People get an initial motivation to improve, and they will improve, but eventually the motivation dissipates and most people then lack the willpower and discipline to achieve lasting change. It's so easy to revert back to old ways.

Have you seen the show? Every single one is run by people who have fuck all business running one.

Even the most successful restaurants in the country are in the red for at least five years.

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink

BURGAH

Attached: burgah.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Attached: 1563650914636.gif (245x163, 640K)

>60% close instead of 100%
That sounds pretty good though

That's kind of the kicker though. All it truly takes is amazing food and luck but it's hard to find someone that does anything with food that doesn't think they have a talent for it.

Not saying your mother doesn't when she clearly does, but you know what i mean.

You realise that they were dying businesses when he arrived right? And most of the fucknuts running them probably didn't stick to any of his changes or suggestions after he left.

Isn't it great that we have a cultural elite who can gawk at plebs for money, all while pretending it's for their own good.

Attached: I.png (645x773, 11K)

Attached: 1564248691487.png (882x624, 39K)

You call this a burgah??

I still remember that jerk restaurant where the bitch had the biggest baddest smoker you could buy, just to give every customer day old shit.

Yes. But be sure to add funny, dramatic sound effects just in case.

isnt it great we have a cultural elite who can fly on private jets and fuck models while reminds us that we need to cut back on our greenhouse emissions

the vast majority of restaurants go out of business

What do you expect? The owners spend weeks arguing iwth him and saying they wanna do it their way, then in the last few minutes of the show they say "well, I realise now that what I was doing was not perhaps best for the restaurant and I have to learn how to listen more and accept that I don't know everything", which is code for "I'm gonna go back and do whatever the fuck I want within three days of this recording".

Noawadays in any town with a sizeable Uber Eats option it literally only takes legit good food to become insanely successful.

Used to be Salem's in every mile or so now there's probably one every half mile. So fucking good and now I'm not forced to eat shitburgers at 3am downtown.

The restaurants are too far gone. They do the show to be able to sell not save

Dilate

HE HAS NEVER HAD ANY SUCCESS IN BUSINESS!
HE'S GOT A TRACK RECORD OF MONUMENTAL FAILURE!
* BUFFALO SOUNDS *

Attached: OF COOOURSE.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>we're over a million in debt, gordon
>after I put up this new coat of paint, everything will be different
lol

Attached: 5cd9dc352100005900805b84.jpg (630x315, 35K)

7 michelin stars (1 restaurant has 2, another 3, couple of 1s) and a successful TV career where he emasculates the men he meets while being desired by the women.

isnt it great we have a cultural elite who can fly on private jets and fuck 13 year olds with legal impunity, then assassinate the facilitator of this child rape when he becomes inconvenient

the shows ultimately brings new customers to the place and if they continue the practices showed gains new customers and momentum to get out debt. if said practices are not followed they just revert to what it was beforehand. desu some of them are way too deep in debt to begin with.

A lot of owners were too nice and refused to let go staff that were clearly taking advantage. It's also hard to keep customers if you burn bridges with them. If I heard Ramsey was on site, I would go so I could try and meet him, but otherwise I wouldn't bother if I had a bad experience before.

Attached: lush mommy.jpg (1600x1200, 299K)

hey my name is James too!

Well it's pretty hard to screw up water melon and fried chicken.

>It's another Gordan yells at mentally and emotionally stunted boomers for 4 days straight episode

Why is it always boomers in this show?

smaller menus = better food

right same thing with dr drew

This.

There's a famous German reality show with a German star chef fixing sinking restaurants. Exact same concept.
And multiple leaks have confirmed exactly that. They even go so far as to not only play up drama but completely invent some shit like the owners still owing 100k+ to a bank or something just for even more drama.

They also literally pay a group of "test eaters" to be overly negative on the first visit. Production crews have also been found out to purposely rip up seats or make stuff dirty.

Of course after the chef fixed the place everyone loves it and always gives it a 4/5 rating or higher minimum.

Unironically is pretty hard to fuck up soul food.

>hey guise i am 250k in debt and going to have this huge menu that requires insane orders. btw half of them will just go to waste cause i got no customers haha

Attached: 3435456.png (645x729, 77K)

think of it this way, if he hadn't shown up that number would most likely be ~99%

Do those restaurants get saved because he teaches the employees how to properly run the restaurant or because people see it on tv and say “oh my god Gordon Ramsay was here this place is awesome”

Owner's fault, usually out of money. Sometimes (as was the case of a Cajun place in Nashville) he botches the menu and decor, but it's usually problems that can't be fixed. There was another restaurant that I saw that was on one of these shows (not Ramsay's) that recently closed down because the place was an upscale restaurant in the middle of fuck-all nowhere.

Maybe the show isn't for the people who are on it. Maybe if's for the people who don't want to find themselves on it.

>the generation of inept children who flushed the world down the toilet
Yeah, I wonder why.

>It happens for the same reason that self-help gurus, diets and such don't work
Yeah, because they're all scams.
>self-help gurus
pencil necked depressed losers like jordan peterson
>diets
A fundamentally flawed concept. Healthy eating is about building permanent habits.
Diets are temporary by definition. And most of them require you to cut out whole food groups, which is far from healthy in the long term.

that makes sense, all the restaurants ive seen fail have tried to go for some grand aesthetic bullshit while shitty chinese and mexican immigrant places live on strong

Every fucking restaurant uses tons of frozen shit.

I always wonder how he's able to balance out all these different shows, restaurants, cooking and appearances while having any free time to himself.

I have the same thought every time I see some retard make a thread like this. There are anons out there who can't help but reflexively seethe any time they see a successful person. Really makes me think.

luv me some dessert
'ate raw meat
simple as

Dumbest post I've read on Yea Forums in weeks. By this logic, the greatest restaurants in the world are buffets. How fat and indecisive are you?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i was only pretending ot be retarded

Attached: images.png (199x253, 10K)

yes

Attached: victoria-justice-in-bikini-social-media-pics-05-27-2017-1.jpg (1280x1406, 363K)

>By this logic, the greatest restaurants in the world are buffets
that's not how logic works

Attached: 4C4.jpg (820x1039, 339K)

Restaurant Gordon Ramsay has had 3 Michelin stars since 2001.

Revisionist history. Ramsay was making waves in the restaurant world years before he was ever on TV. The documentary Boiling Point was made because he was already famous in the industry; it didn't make him famous. It did, however, give him the idea to incorporate television into his business ventures. His media success doesn't take away from his success as a chef any more than Marco's. He's a chef that got on TV, not a "TV chef." I associate the latter term with hacks like Robert Irvine, whose greatest accomplishment prior to landing a show was being a line cook on a cruise ship.

>Amy's Baking Company Baking Company

Attached: Gordon-446603.jpg (620x413, 36K)

You can't save some people from their incompetency. Ramsay is just there to uplift and give them a second chance.

>If it doesn’t have a ridiculously large menu then it’s not worth your time
What's an example you can give?

Which episode was about the place with boiled burgers? That place was such a train wreck.

Attached: 1563202780624.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

This. He is there to advise, but he can't physically run the business on a day to day basis for them.

Buhgah
Having said that, restaurants are a bad investment.

Well either quality and variety are associated, and my implication is right, or they're not associated at all and your original post
>a restaurant is bad if it lacks variety
was pointless and wrong.

>Here's the pizza with mushrooms
>Oh...really? Looks kind of sad innit?
>*waitress shrugs*
>Right. Thank you, love.
>Right...let's have a look...
>bites
>0.2 mL of grease falls out of the slice
>Greasy as fuck isn't it?
>Oh...that's awful
>*takes another bite and spits it out*
>Ugh. Not good.
>Tastes like putty....
>*moves it around with his fork*
>Right...just look at the dough, it's undercooked
>*pokes at the cheese with his finger*
>Right

absence of variety -> bad
is not logically equivalent to saying variety -> good

i dont eat at restaurants
but i do think about things logically

Attached: 1546315667536.jpg (720x888, 334K)

Don't know, but boiled steaks taste like crap too. A while back a place, seemingly a nice place, boiled a steak for me, also overcooked everything and even placed raw mushrooms on the steak. Why yes the cook was a black man. The fool came out and puckered his lips like he was sad and the staff got angry with me for politely explaining that nothing was good. I never went back. If a place has a black "chef" , leave.

>>Right...just look at the dough, it's undercooked
>>*pokes at the cheese with his finger*
>>Right
He's correct. Many places undertook things because they're pressured to get crap out FAST. Also restaurants hire morons often.

Not necessarily true. A steak house with a large selection of meats is probably good, a family restaurant that offers everything from tacos, to Chinese noodle stuff, to French haute cuisine is probably shit because nobody can prepare fresh ingredients for such different meals daily.

A vast majority of restaurants fail within the first few years. Even if he saves just 10% of the places he visits that's amazing work.

they're failing because they're run by incompetent boobs some guy going there for a week isn't going to change that

A 40% success rate is pretty high, is it not?

>open restaurant
>your food is microwaved shit
>your menu is longer than the bible
>your kitchen was last cleaned during WW2
>ramsay comes and tells you to cut that shit out
>creates a simple menu with local ingredients
>gives you all new shit
>shows you how much money you can make on a packed night if you do the little things
>he leaves and wishes you luck
>within a few months you're microwaving some kind of cajun indian japanese burrito again and wondering where the customers are
this is what happens in a majority of the cases

>large menus

you have never worked a job in your life, you know nothing about business. fat cunt.

or they're just serving you old shit

You can't change incompetent owners with a makeover.

Once at a new restaurant the staff made a racist statement about whites, so when I complained, the bitch waitress who said it called ME a racist because SHE had a mixed raced son, that never was before brought up. She reasoned that because her son was mixed raced, she had free rein to make fun of white people (she was white) . Again, her son was not there, nor did I or anyone but her mention or ask about her son. They kicked me out, and when I refused to pay, they threatened to call the cops, but I called a friend who can yank certain permits and they quickly kissed my ass and refused my money. It's all in who you know.

P.S. Found out they had done a lot of that. People got fired over that one.

you can show someone how to improve their life, but if they don't put in the work it won't do shit

>He's a chef that got on TV, not a "TV chef." I associate the latter term with hacks like Robert Irvine, whose greatest accomplishment prior to landing a show was being a line cook on a cruise ship.
Well that's you putting more disdain on the idea than I did. In no way was I implying that Gordon was not a real chef, just because he's a celebrity. And in looking up an article I read a while back I just noticed that while it's true the top Michelin rated chefs were people I knew of less than Gordon Ramsay, Gordon actually has 16 stars, which is actually incredible. So you're right, I undersold it saying he's a good chef, he's a world-class chef.

>>open restaurant
>>your food is microwaved shit
Ah, I see you've dined at Red Robin too.

Restaurant Worker here, It's usually the owner's fault. Gordon's a Michelin Star level chef. He knows what he's doing, but a lot of restaurants in the US are family runned and don't like it when some hoity toity chef tells them how to run their business.

Nice

If a restaurant lacks variety, it is bad.
Therefore, if a restaurant is not bad, it does not lack variety.
It does not follow from this that if a restaurant has variety, it is good.
Please take a class in logical deduction or discrete mathematics so you don't make this mistake again.

>Also restaurants hire morons often.
drug addicts and drunks too but they have to it's shit money with terrible hours and no benefits or time off

>Manages to save 40% of restaurants that would have all 100% closed otherwise

Given the restaurants are still run by the same people who were fucking up the first time this is actually pretty impressive.

i don't care don't bother responding again i have already blocked you

>100% of restauraunts would have been closed without ramsay because of the owner's fault
>60% still closedown because people don't like change and fall back being idiots
>40% safed and running
how can you even asume it could be ramsay's fault, it's literally 0% or 40%

Attached: 1533828786648.jpg (1023x1024, 77K)

>Am I out of touch in this restaurant business?

>NO, it must be the multiple michelin starred chef who owns many succesful restaurants who is wrong

Attached: brainletwoj.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

>drug addicts and drunks too but they have to it's shit money with terrible hours and no benefits or time off
They deserve it. One place I know that went full-SJW lost a 1/3 of its business because of said SJWism. I'm talking full-on witnessing a horrible non-passing tranny walk into the kitchen and waiters lecturing me on being "ableist". And lots and lots of dyked-out waitresses who hate men, but I repeat myself. Not an exaggeration.

Hahaaa stupid faggot. All you creeps are alike. Thin-skinned and you think everyone is like you and those that aren't must be bad. You think I care that you blocked me? Oh NO! No one else could possibly chat to me online ever again! I FUGGED UP

kys

>2019
>most people still dont realize most of the retarded shit going on in Ramsay's shows is staged

Attached: 1549426223370s.jpg (184x184, 4K)

I enjoy cooking at home, partly because I know I'm putting restaurant workers out of work little by little. Keep treating customers like shit, please.

Gordon can't control people sticking to his market strategies or the restaurant just being in an area that good dining cannot thrive in. Some of the negatives are his menu is not one that has personality and I don't see in the show any attention given to their ingredient suppliers and their quality so, while Gordon might relaunch a restaurant with a burger as the signature dish, there may not be a good local beef supplier to the burger isn't great; and I don't see much budget balancing occurring so a failing budget isn't gonna work unless they get a huge boost of patrons which usually doesn't magically happen. Also that number is higher than the average failure rate for restaurants.

And 100% would have without his advice.

Kitchen Nightmares was airing during the recession so naturally it was not good for anyone. Also doesn't help when these absolute morons are 1 million dollars in debt with their place. Even on a comeback, theres almost no way they would survive. Having 40% stay open at all is remarkable

Yeah that's like 80% of restaurants. I killed it as a server and cook for a while just by not being an idiot in various pools of retards.

>Kitchen Nightmares was airing during the recession
Recessions are fake. The stock market goes up extremely high and comes down a little so all of a suddenly everyone is broke. No, sorry, it doesn't work that way. Jews just want people to lose confidence because they're Jews.

Both
He tries to impliment a 5 star standard to some podunk shithole.

The owners have already proved themselves imcompetant, so theres no way they'll keep it up.
But he'll want to upgrade the place to a standard they can't afford from expensive fresh food they can't afford, a professional chef brought in to be hired to make that food and hype dies down eventually and they can't afford the chef, the uber fresh food, and round the clock employees when they're only getting 50 customers a day.

You can have the best food in town, but not everyone is gonna eat their every week, let alone day.

Also, if the owner needs to raise prices to afford the changes, people won't come either.

I work with druggies and drunks, and most of them are on parole and working with an officer that lined them up with the job.

Why do they revert? One bad night and then they think it was somehow better in the old days or what?

Egos. A lot of restaurants owners are ego. Women are worst because they want to control everything.

Based charisma user who always "knows a guy"

You know what they say, get woke...

I think your restaurant SUCKS

Attached: waitress.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

But if this was the case, the other 40% would fail too. I think there's gotta be more than this.

>Amy.jpg

Incorrect

youtube.com/watch?v=MC8i0gt5m-Y
Amy's Baking Company was like "The Room" of bad restaurants.

they're stupid

Should've said Gordon.

Every girl that I've met that has a face like her also acts like her.

How do you even get that far into debt?
Surely no one would loan that much money to some one who has proven inability to make a profit.

Such a youthful haircut on such an old face. Why does no one age with dignity these days?

>economic recessions are a jewish conspiracy

I majored in philosophy and studied logic as part of that. Please dilate so you don't waste all that money you spent on the procedure.

One of the best restaurants where I live is a pho place that serves only one thing: pho. It's as small menu as you can possibly get and it's fantastic. Your argument is bad because your main premise of false. Variety or the lack thereof has no implication at all on whether a restaurant is good or bad. Modus ponens can't save your argument from a false premise.

And then everybody clapped!

In-N-Out does not have freezers. If they can do it why can't a restaurant?

He moves his neck like a dinosaur

>I majored in philosophy and studied logic as part of that.
And you retained none of it if you think "If x then y" can be used to reach "If not x then not y". Congratulations. Somebody said A restaurant with a lack of variety is bad, and you jumped to that meaning a restaurant with a lot of variety must be good, because you have a single brain cell.

How do I protect myself from this though? Either I keep my money in a bank, or it devalues even faster. I can't have all of my money in physical things because when I need the money I can't wait weeks for someone who wants to buy for show up.
The Jews own us, user.

This man's face aged 20 years in the last year. What happened? His check at the plastic surgeon's bounce or something?

Feel like we're burying the lede here lads.

Attached: okgordo.jpg (718x934, 127K)

>over 60% of restaurants “saved” by Ramsay closedown
I wonder what the numbers are like for that totally superior Bar Rescue show.

Funnily enough he liked the pastry at amy's baking company

What is wrong with frozen?

Heard it tasted like fish

>any place with a big menu is using a lot of frozen stuff
And gets all their ingredients from Restaurant Depot

You could afford one if you got a wallet transplant.

noone witnessing my quads

this place is a fucking rebbit fest

quads happen all the time every day you ingrate, i'll bet you think that was a "get", disgusting newfag

Hotel hell with that crazy owner who shat all over the floors of her hotel

Imagine if it was 100% tho

>basically 100 variations of rice beans, cheese and tortillas

Wow so diverse

No, I approached this thread as a casual conversation and not as a dissertation. Turbosperg. He clearly likes variety and thinks it's a necessary part of a restaurant being good. You're being obtuse.

He liked the desserts. It wasn't discussed in that episode, but it was later discovered online that the desserts were bought in lmao.

No it's just that you can't change people over the course of filming a tv episode.

>He clearly likes variety and thinks it's a necessary part of a restaurant being good.
It is a necessary part. Still doesn't mean someone who thinks that believes ANY restaurant with variety is good, and thus a buffet is the best kind of restaurant, you illogical brainlet.

>Baking company
>ships in pre-made cakes somebody else baked
>it's the best thing on the menu
You can't make this shit up.

Its true
You need to have a very specific menu and work well on it. Once you have that nailed, you can think of adding another dish with variants from ingredients you already use.
The growth has to be organical and well thought.
The worse enemy for a kitchen is the lsck of preparation and proven systems. In the job u are not creating, you are executing. Creation needs planning, thought and systemic knowhow.

itt: plebs discuss food

Autism speaks.

>You don't don't make logical leaps about other people's opinions? That means you're deficient in some way!
Okay buddy.

They get a free makeover of their restaurant, publicity and get personal cooking advice from a world class chef

It unironically is. It's always caused by the Federal Reserve trying to cover something up or help their Jewish friends.

Hes a good chef and business man. The man has had several fine dining restaurants with top ranks

What was with the hotel stuff though

Attached: efMTYr0.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Freezing vegetables fucks them up because sharp ice crystals vs. rigid plant cell walls
Personally I have nothing against freezing meat but some people do
but FUCK them am I right

Lots of hotels make bank off of food and beverage sales. If the food sucks at a hotel, you can be rest assured the rest of the hotel is poorly managed

>where he emasculates the men he meets while being desired by the women.
honestly, probably the biggest reason for people that hate him

Basic economics is an evil capitalist conspiracy.

Gotta get those american clicks

Sophisticated patrons are more flexible in their eating choices, because they are willing to open themselves up to the decisions of a reputable chef (since they are confident that the food will be good based on the chef or restaurant's reputation). Hence, they are happy to have a limited choice of red/white meat, fish, and say a vegetarian course (6 main courses perhaps) based on the understanding that every one of these choices will be excellent. This is something that plebs will never understand.

Hotel restaurants usually suck though. If it was decent, people would go to the hotel just to eat the food there, which almost never happens.

Attached: temporary.png (273x239, 17K)

Not to mention that the pimp's 'madam' - or second in command - who assisted in arranging his underage sex parties will be allowed to walk free because she is female and hence will be granted a pussy pass.

Attached: 2-photos1.jpg (618x410, 80K)

There's variety between restaurants. A single restaurant doesn't need variety.

based retard

>open a resturant
>hire head chef who has no aspirations to be a cook
what retards
youtube.com/watch?v=_xL8ZnP-6dE

>studied logic

lmao