Only good show on TV

>only good show on TV
>no threads
Literally god tier and no ones watching it. This is a major problem

Attached: succession-s1-ka-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 1.62M)

It’s getting better with every episode. Love the scene of Kendall gutting Vaulter at the end

bumpo

Attached: Succession S02E02 Vaulter 00:35:15.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

Attached: Sarah Snook Succession S02E02 Vaulter [08.33-08.46].webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Pure rich asshole kino. I hope Tom separates from Siobhan, fuck that cheating bitch

literally soap opera tier

>Siobhan and Roman ruthlessly mocking Tom at the dinner party

Attached: 15615425.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Is it basically a discount buzzfeed? There was a soi overload when they showed the type of people working there.

Attached: Succession S02E02 Vaulter 00:36:04.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

I hate Shiv's short hair and I am sad that Logan is looking so cancery and old and thin, but I loved seeing Ken fucked that Asian guy and his shit employees. Roman said he would, but then Kendall did a couple of lines and fucked them all up. He earned it.

Is she still cucking Tom or not?

Not, for now. But she is still shoving it in his face.

literally me haha

Attached: 19b3c860eaa0bb660334520b34e4d9ba2ae18fd9.jpg (600x300, 30K)

>But she is still shoving it in his face.
S-Shoving what?

Enjoy your new place. I legit think you might be the one who ends up owning it all.

>implying Tom isn't going to throw him to the wolves at some point

Not her pussy. Shoving that she fucked that other guy in his face like "Yeah, I fucked him. What are you going to do about, TOM?" Shiv is badass as fuck and it is a huge mistake to think she's just some stupid girl.

I saw the first episode a couple of months ago but I never followed through. How good does it get?

Tom is fucking with him big time, but he still has those files. Craig's stupid, but he's not. He's an accidental genius.

So why doesn't he just pin her down and fuck ehr like a whore?

He does, and she loves it. Doesn't mean she is his bitch.

Goddammn whoah.

As an ass man I cannot ignore this, I'll watch it.

Checked.

Shiv loves a good, hard fuck. But she can get right up and go back to work after.

But if he's giving her the hard fucking, then what's the point of rubbing it in his face that she cucked and might do it again? Is she just a huge cunt?

Yes! That's the whole point of Shiv. She is a huge cunt who can get a good hard fucking any time she wants, and then get back to business and fuck you, nigger

>no nigs or spics in the main cast

How did they get away with this?

I have to admit, I was really loving "dead" Kendall from last episode and how uncomfortable he made everyone.

The wedding episodes have the best ones.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

God, just imagine her getting fucked by a big white cock.

if we make too many threads
they will come

Attached: sarah snook succession.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

nice brapper

First I've heard of it. Will download and watch this weekend

>no POC
into the trash it goes

i was just about to create a thread.this show deserve more recognition the humour the casting everything is top notch.i think logan is still betting on kendall,shiv presence will turn up the competition but at the end of the day he has the qualification to run this company.

last season kendall got butt fucked it's now time for shiv sweet ass too.

ITS NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

Tom is unironically our guy

Greg and Tom are fucking hilarious
>I’m slavering, pig man. FIFTY SKULLS

What’s up with Connor’s story and why isn’t he taken seriously by Logan and the rest of the family?

fuckin sweet chili sauce

Now that Shiv burned her bridges with Gil, won't the cruise ship scandals come back to fuck them over? did she end up giving him the dirt on that or just hinting at it?

>created by Jesse Armstrong
How the fuck did I miss this? Also, The Righteous Gemstones just started.

I love that even though Greg and Tom's dynamic has kept the development it got in the first season, they are still just completely conflicting characters.

>help out your bud and take him along with you to a cushy new job
>whines in your faces about Ethics and Principals
>mock him but actually take it a little bit to heart
>get mocked for even edging near the same ideals

I really hope they team up again like they did to fuck over Nate though

Attached: Horny Sweaty Bear.jpg (480x542, 42K)