Who thought this was okay?

Attached: once upon a time in hollywood.png (1200x1057, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ee6jqUkxkZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uhhh me?

>there are people on reddit praising this scene
Footfags should be gassed

Jesus Christ so smelly haha

no

me

You should go back there

What did Tarantino mean by this scene?

youtu.be/ee6jqUkxkZs

>anti footfags browse reddit

Attached: feet (6).jpg (1023x746, 144K)

Nothing wrong getting opinions on the film there to show how out of touch they are
Opinions here are obsessed about race for fucks sake
Die

Non-footfags exhibit pathological behaviour. Notice their perpetual anger, their idiotic incredulity. No other fetish seems to inspire such devoted hatred, it is not only that “they don’t get it”, but that for some reason they believe that no one should “get it”, they must crusade against it. It is bizarre. All kinds off odd and abject bedroom rituals get a free pass, and yet partialism for a part of the human body, something on literally almost every single person, inspires obsessive, unbridled antipathy. Perhaps the rage is because other people’s healthy desires reminds the anti-footfag of how they are alienated from their own bodies. It is probably a very Western prejudice, an affliction of modernity (even a century ago I notice in proper bourgeois literature references to “pretty” or “handsome” feet, not something that would appear in today’s literature without the connotation of fetishism). Feet are kept out of sight and out of mind. And keeping them bundled up tight in shoes all day is what is responsible for most of their unpleasant characteristics—infection, odour, misshaping; meaning that when the shoes finally do come off most people, presented with their neglected feet, associate them with disgust... the feet themselves are unfairly blamed rather than the conditions forced upon them. Notice the completely disproportionate commodity fetishism built around shoes. I’ve had some “people” remark to me that they prefer the gaudy design of designer label sneakers over the limb you wear them on. Is there a more rotten, insectoid, consumerist and anti-human attitude than that? Preferring literally cheaply made industrial fibre, cynically marketed, a fad, over flesh and skin of an anatomical marvel which has served us for tens of millennia.

Attached: 1565190968491.jpg (1125x1385, 1.11M)

Attached: footfags.png (800x800, 684K)

Why? It's just a part of the body, dude.

Haruna would never say something so mean.

Attached: feet webm.webm (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Name a more retarded part of the body to fetishize

Attached: Bouguereau-N09869-6_web.jpg (2000x1060, 896K)

Internal organs

Not a big deal. They aren't gonna reproduce anytime soon.

>not wanting to be inside the stomach of a qt dragon
Feet are barbaric

Armpits

Attached: 1565102043822.jpg (1274x1433, 213K)

what made QT revealed his fetish to the masses?

He is too much a Chad to ever bother hiding it

>not being a footbro but also liking hairy milf armpits
Cringe

fair enough

Feet are barely any better. Whenever you're talking about your foot fetish just imagine someone saying the same things about armpits and that's what you look like

Attached: John_William_Waterhouse_-_Magic_Circle.jpg (1255x1880, 307K)

I have no problems with armpit fetishists though. Whatever floats your boat man.

Attached: cute (2).jpg (800x900, 158K)

would smooch and then rape

Attached: common_ground.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

Attached: feet stonetoss.png (1000x1000, 93K)

>that one time Tarantino was at O&A and Jimmy asked about his foot fetish
>Tarantino got all defensive as if it was only to do with his private life
>meanwhile he's still making movies with obnoxious long shots with feet in full view, obviously projecting his perverse obsession and not to convey a point in the film

Attached: jimstinks.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Attached: 1553400233641.png (1000x1000, 224K)

Do you think she jerked off Polanski with those dirty heels?

Reddit hive mind in action. How embarrassing.

Attached: 1565625394101.jpg (1533x1419, 176K)

based

she needs to be tied down and tickled asap

I sure as hell do

Attached: wjqpidc3sdo21.jpg (576x721, 35K)

>Why, yes, I do have a foot fetish, how could you tell?

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Why is it that footfags are the ones who force their fetish on others more than any other?

Why is it you normies get so irritated about we humble foot-chads freely and openly celebrating our great fetish?

>brap posting aplenty
>>hurr guys farts lol poopies so funny
>someone mentions feet
>>HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU'RE A FUCKING FREAK

Liking part of the female body isn't a fetish.

God I want to have a jawline as manly as gigafootchad

The real question is why does the janny nuke this thread that pertains to a popular film that came out a bit ago?

Ehh, I guess you get the quality of moderation that you pay for

Attached: pepe.png (332x332, 118K)

As in nothing? Lol

kek fuck jannies

Attached: 1550115004327.jpg (399x385, 44K)