Any kinos about a loser who waits before the first day of the Fall semester to register for classes and all the good...

Any kinos about a loser who waits before the first day of the Fall semester to register for classes and all the good daytime classes are taken?

Attached: Uni.jpg (528x350, 84K)

>pay your way into multicultural jew society brainwashing camps

no thanks senpai

There will be if buy a camera and start recording your life

>walk in
>scan syllabus
>mandatory presentation
>walk out
>switch class

What do you do for a living?

Mods are you fucking serious?

yeah fuck learning skills

I graduated college a few years ago but leading up to my freshman year I sent Facebook friend requests to a bunch of people who were also going to be freshmen

Note that I did this before meeting any of them. Holy fuck I was (and still am) autistic

Was this a random university or was it a local community college where a lot of the students came from your high school?

Software engineering

Lol let me know when you make your first million

Let me know when you pay yours

Random university

have sex

You don't learn how to be a public speaker from college public speaking classes, you sure as hell don't learn it from a mandatory presentation for your Intro to Jazz elective. They don't teach you techniques for dealing with stage fright or how to actually be a better speaker, it's just a meat grinder where you go up and struggle through your allotted time 4-5 times a semester, then for the rest of the class write essays.

What kind of path did you take to get there?

I'm 23, tried the college meme but saw that it was a waste so I have ironical just been wasting my life by serving at a restaurant

Any help would be very appreciated

I'm sure they don't teach you all that in your gay jazz class but the practice would help.

>tfw about to start my senior year
feels good, if all goes well ill be able to graduate with a nice cozy 3.55

every time, same thing with group projects.

Does your GPA matter when you graduate?

>Does your GPA matter when you graduate?
depends on what it is, and the field you graduate in

Yeah you would get better st public speaking from simply just doing it. Don’t make excuses for yourself being a little bitch

>tfw felt pressured by parents to go back to school so I ended up choosing a field that will probably be worthless
>I'm probably going to blow tens of thousands of dollars on a degree that will likely get me nowhere

help

Attached: 1561772201575.jpg (352x407, 15K)

i legitimately just want to graduate with a 3.5 so i can get the cool medal

Not him but you can get certifications for much cheaper, literally make your own programs from scratch, make a github portfolio of your shit and link that instead of your resume to show your skill. Any place that has the actual managers hiring instead of an HR stacey will take it seriously.

>NOOO YOU CANT TALK ABOUT WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO TALK ABOUT TELEVISION, FILM, AND MEDIA RELATED TOPICS

Attached: 8D1295DC-BEA2-44C6-9E71-B37AE645BD1F.png (814x619, 34K)

This was me when I was 20. I joined the military and now I am going back to college again. I'm still an autist but I am a highly motivated autist.

why are there a bunch of question marks under the name of the school

im a humanities major how do you think i feel

Mods made this thread. Change my mind.

history and education double major here, hows it going

Be a Chad and interrupt the teacher to say "excuse me is there a mandatory presentation" and when he says yes walk up and leave.

holy shit what a fucking nice thread, good job guys, so fucking tv related, you motherfuckers

Attached: SpMod2.jpg (1050x1050, 260K)

OP specifically asked about kinos, l2r dumbass.

Or should we start another capeshit thread?

Attached: 1544876634590.png (1163x744, 35K)

Bout to go back to school for electrical engineering, wasted time on psych. This good or am I fucked?

What track are you looking into? Power, bioelectric, communications, microprocessors?
All are solid choices.

holy shit you stupid faggot, yeah how about some """""kinos"""""" where I lay my pipe into your fucking faggot sorry ass till you pass the fuck out, you fucking fag
fuck you too you fucking homo

Attached: BabaSpeed.jpg (603x542, 61K)

>Power
DON'T DO IT

Attached: 1560188978074.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Take the community college pill my friend. Much cheaper, financial aid, more focused instruction and tutoring, usually offer certifications at huge discounts.

my niggers
only I actually got a job

not good since I have doubts about going to grad school and teaching in general lol

im going into teaching during a decade and a half long teacher shortage that shows no signs of letting up, in a state that has social studies as a critical shortage area

LMAO imagine typing this out.
This is literally you.

Attached: soyjak.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Just retire bro, you don't have the discipline unless you have a clear vision of what will you do.
t. musician.

This. If you want to learn anything all you need to do is read the The Holy Bible cover to cover and consult your pastor.

>I posted a onions wojak! look! he got btfo'ed!
holy shit you fucking faggot, I can do this too, look, this is LITERALLY you, you faggot

Attached: WojakBrainlet.png (645x729, 50K)

user, if no one is posting about The Boys, no one is advertising The Boys.

Attached: 8E6436E9-C551-4425-AA28-2EA64880BD15.jpg (938x1111, 79K)

Try to get a work study gig in the Registrar's Office. Get any class you want. This helps with the add/drops as well.

Back To School with Rodney Dangerfield quintessential 80s college flick.

Honestly no idea. Just picked it because I don't want to be in my 30s with no career, the things I want to do in life need money and are unlikely to be successful career choices (music and film) and EE sounds like it would be more rewarding for me than everything else I've looked at. I'm somewhat interesting in Biomedical engineering, but from what I understand is that's it's better to just get core engineering under your belt and either get a job with that or do biomedical for grad school. What would you recommend?

yes, bigtime

i know a guy with a 2.7 from an ivy in cs and he can't get hired anywhere

College was fun.

Can't help but laugh when I see college kids complain though. You have no idea how shitty life can be and how much free time you have now. Enjoy it.

i used to do the same shit. but it was community college and entirely paid for by the government. at least i got to realize college wasnt for me with little damage.

>got a bachelor's degree
>got a master's degree
>parents eventually paid off both
>still haven't gotten a real job
>enough years gone by that i remember absolutely nothing

Attached: 1552419664533.jpg (569x567, 40K)

don't do biomed, it's a meme, it's an inch deep and a mile wide field that requires a masters + to get anywhere

you can do ee, mech e, or chemical e and your chances of getting a biomed job will be higher because you actually specialized and know things

>College was fun.
Not if you're an introvert who doesn't party- and gets in his car to drive home the second class ends.

Still better than adult life pretty much any way you slice it.

As someone in post grad, pick the required class and just get it done, it doesnt fucking matter. Unless your in your last semester, this is just another stepping stone.

I pretty much never scheduled a class that started before 1pm unless I absolutely couldn't avoid it.

The only D I ever got in college was because of one class that started at 8am and all my other classes were at noon or later. I went like 20% of the time. Pretty shameful looking back on it, but that's what I did.

What's your work schedule like now?

>better than adult life
Access to hotter chicks?... Not realizing life gets harder the older you get?

Don't fall for the VLSI meme.

Pursuing a career in anything related to mass market electronics is signing up for the Hunger Games. There's little interesting work to be done anywhere anymore and most of what's left will be done in Asia. The only exception I've seen thus far is RF because it's truly hard and you don't seem need as many people to do it.

>took 4 years off after undergrad
>flew under the radar, never got in trouble in high school or uni
>first day of law school tomorrow
>have to meet with the dean because I skipped a mandatory kumbaya feeling sharing circle meeting
Any kinos for this feel?

Any kinos about a loser who waits before the first day of the Fall semester to register for classes and still gets good ones?

Typical 8 hr day with 45 minute commute each way.

I look into a few of the nearby ones, appreciate it man

Don't fuck around with that stuff. Start think of a really good excuse. Your meeting will probably be the first and only warning.

Nigger

Why would anyone leave their basement? Is it Yea Forums or reddit? Fags.

That's what I heard. There are 6 of us that missed it, I only didnt go because I didnt have my pants hemmed on my suit and didnt want to look like a fool for the court crawl we had the next day. Dont know if that is a good excuse.

Gonna cry?

yeah, my dick's gonna cry a river inside your mom

Only matters if you plan on doing higher education. If you're joining the industry, all they care about is your diploma

What are you going to do for speech class? I dropped out about literally 10 years ago because I was terrified to present things but I recently got back in and learned the only way to get better at it is to just do it. You get more comfortable the more you do it.

Dilate

Guess it doesn't really matter then

Dropping out was the smartest choice career wise and financially . Don't be a sucker.

>28
>going back to school next week
>already have secure job
>but in a years time if everything goes right I'll have a college degree
>don't even plan on going into the field I'm getting my degree in or what fucking jobs are available to me
>but finally going to close this shit chapter

I still don't know what to feel but I feel something for the first time in a long time.

Attached: 1543129761034.png (684x710, 59K)

kek
stage fright is probably the most beta fear

When others go up to present and they fumble fuck their way through a presentation, I'm not really paying attention or judging them. I just imagine everyone else feels the same way about me so I don't worry about my slip ups because everyone is secretly imagining something else anyways.

>starting school in August.
Lmao. Get on that UC system schedule famm

>southern california
yeah wonder what happens there..

Attached: 1564551890997.jpg (540x325, 38K)

I had to do this once. I got incredibly drunk at 9am and gave a medicore speech about Bulgaria's economy . Went back to my seat and passed out. What's the point of giving a speech about a project? The students don't give a shit.

Most people get nervous during public speaking. Those who don't generally have had lots of practice or it is their job and desensitized.

Lots of politicians even take beta blockers so they can be confident public speaking.

I'm actually a Floridafag. Just picked an image from Google.

>so cal
>niggers
dont think so pendejo

>powered through the presentations when i was in school
>constantly fumbling and generally being an autist
>never really got better

only thing that helped was getting older and not caring as much

>year of our lord 2020 minus 4 months
>not attending uni and choosing a major that places you in classes with thots rebelling against their dads

So basically everything in the Humanities department?

only when you are looking for your first job, then the experience is worth more

based registration apathy poster

>graduated over half a year ago
>still have the "i never went to a single lecture and now I have to take a final" nightmares

Attached: 1480243601240.jpg (478x457, 32K)

>criticizes higher education
>works in field dominated by higher education
>probably mogged on the daily by better programmers from half decent colleges.
>calls himself "engineer" lol probably capitalizes it too.

and political science

absolutely cringe