IT’S UP

IT’S UP
GET IN HERE BROS

Attached: 03BBF616-1AA6-4ACC-9449-D7DE5F7B70F0.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

This fat incel got one punched by a queer

Fuck that faggot

I love how ugly/fat men think that spikey gel hair look does anything for them

Kill yourself retard

>negative charisma
>somehow has a fanbase

>the same exact picture of the guy that's been posted for a year now
>again!

Attached: 1556146252948.png (278x181, 6K)

Who's this?
I see some toys/video games in the back. Does this man talk about his toys/video games?

He looks like he talks a lot about toys/video games.
Not sure why he'd talk about anything else, given all the toys and video games behind him.

Attached: 1548030666481.jpg (1280x1664, 869K)

He has a channel that he talks about games and video games, and one where he talks about other subjects. Fat leftists hate him because he has a stable relationship and loving fanbase despite being centre right, and he exposed the Magic the Gathering convicted child molester problem at their tournaments. Hate for him is a meme here.

Basedaboy overlord

But why is always that image of him posted? Surely he gets on camera right?

Kek, are pedophiles still seething about him? Last time I've heard the entire MtG judges system collapsed thanks to him. Good riddance to the Wizards of the Coasts and their latest muh woke queens edition.

His fanbase, which consists almost entirely of greasy video game losers who love comic books despite being in their 20s and 30s, don't feel threatened by him like they do for any remotely average looking anti-SJW commentator YouTubers, so they accumulate and stick around over the years.

50Y80Y

hes balding and he says it

Oh yeah every one of his videos, which he does about 2 to 6 per day between his channels, is in front of a camera. But like I said, hating him is a meme here.

Why does he look like those thst he hates?

When is he going to reveal that he's been dating Jim Sterling this whole time?

women bad

Attached: Dn9aNKzXsAEJvDL.jpg (750x400, 44K)

(You)

This but unironically
Stay seething white knight

That man used to be a chill unboxing/reviewer of MtG stuff, until somehow he left all that aside to become an absolute insuferable prick.

There is one person on Yea Forums that is absolutely obsessed with him. Its really odd, even when CM was in theatres no one except OP gave a fuck about this loser.

>Hating him is a meme here

Hello Quartering. It is not a meme, in fact we dislike you and you are unwelcome here. Please know this has nothing to do with your political affiliation, and everything to do with yout low quality Dramalert tier content, and your fixation on "exposing" things that are not there.

You did good work on the MtG guide exposure sure, but your 20 "lol we r gunna piss lefties off SJW mad in a big way" bullshit videos delete any good graces you have

>gets punked by Metokur of all people

This fucker is a hero. He cockblocked a bunch of pedos trying to use social justice and social action to purge the competitive card game circuit of non-pedos...so they could climb to the top and control it.

Likely stopped a Pizzagate level child sex ring in the making.

His friend got forced out for being politically incorrect judge or some shit. But he looked up the histories of the guys who got him kicked out and they were literal pedophiles.

Attached: alexjones.png (1280x960, 1.29M)

based and dub

You'll find a lot of those on youtube , they are what they look like they just are smart enough to capitalize on the back of their enemy by feeding them bullshit

wouldn't he be on /tg/, not Yea Forums? Hell he's sooner be on /pol/, but what youtuber doesn't go there these days?

He got redpilled by pedos fucking over his friend and then him for exposing them. And then he delved into "gamergate" and the SJWs hate him.

I fucking hate this guy's face.

Superior Jeremy reporting in

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 28K)

a guy who makes anti-SJW clickbait, similar to the one that made 150 videos about captain marvel, shovels out few vids a day where he reads articles, but he can barely read. banned from mtg for sperging out at cosplay whores.

It's nobullshit 2.0 that panders to Yea Forums and Yea Forums and shills here.

Why are none of the anti-woman e-celebs even remotely attractive?

>i never said it was all true , (schizoid smirk)

wonder how much this guy can bench maybe like 115 tops

Well, yeah. Show me a niche hobby that didn't turn to absolute dogshit when women got introduced in it.

Attached: 1566069611486.png (231x218, 18K)

>banned for harassing a cosplayer
>actually it was a PEDOPHILE RING that banned him for HIS OPINIONS and TELLING THE TRUTH
All the sex offenders were low-level contractors inactive for years, you dishonest retard. The guy wanted revenge, so he invented a pizzagate.

>somehow he left all that aside
>hey isn't that a convicted pedophile sitting at the judge table
>holy shit they all are
>gets blacklisted by the entire industry, including the card company
>somehow he left all that aside

Is this jore i would punch quaterpounder but i would lynch that fucker , it's obvious that he dosen't actually give a fuck about "Nerd culture" he does it only for quick money

Attached: this_is_journalism_no_this_is_epic.png (1042x667, 991K)

>anti-woman
Jesus christ there are ACTUAL FEMINISTS on Yea Forums RIGHT NOW

So he is literally making low effort, low quality clickbait shit but it's "based and red-pilled" cause he is righty

Not really. He was just the only one. He couldn't even read the card names and separated videos into multiple parts, with constant pauses where he begs for money. Based Rudy on the other hand...

You're ugly so you should know

Oh fuck off to /tg/, questfag

alert the church elders

Lol, seething leftshitoids that someone shines light at them.

but I'm not fat

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE someone is disrupting my propaganda machine
stay mad Jeremy

>muh wymon are class
Struggle is real.

ummmmmm actually a classical liberal

>harrasing
Oh no no no no an actual commie charging in to save muh lady. Let me guess - she was either embezzling money or sucking dicks to get people blacklisted and got caught in the action.

I don't know I feel like a lot people are jelly he has almost 600k subs done better than a lot leftists

Not really. He just got mad that she didn't have a real job, unlike him, a MTG unboxer.

Dilate

Right wingers hate him because he's a moron who can't do basic fucking research.

I have a stable job and I wouldn't want to be famous.

Well yeah, he is still growing despite landing on the Google's ban hate list, while faggots like HBomber or Contrapoints have to suck corporate dick.

I hate these fucking youtubers that make 15-30 minute videos that slowly droll out the information. They're so fucking slow, repetitive, tedious, just to get the video length up for youtube. I can't stand it. Tim Pool is the biggest faggot on the planet for this.

>implying right wingers care about research
Right wingers hate him because he's a sargonite and a pathetic soi filled bitch. The thing with reframing every situation to somehow fit a narrative is probably useful in converting retards.

Based Jeremy coming at me with another video. I blocked thst quartering queer from being in my YouTube recommendations

Dilate

He actually liked The Last Jedi until he found out there is money in hating The Last Jedi. Imagine going "yeah, that was prettty good" after watching TLJ.

this guy looks like he would let me fuck his wife

Oh, speaking of, remember when you got punched by a tranny and started a gofund me to sue him over PTSD?

This dude is a camouflaged YouTube plant I'm pretty sure. That way YouTube can get you with ads, and then with this faux sub culture dude with product placement of shitty funkos all over his screen acting like "I'm one of you" from out the pocket of Susan. Fuck off the Steals Your Quartersly

Yeah, that is what happens when leftshitods can just assault people and cops refuse to investigate, because remember leftshits are anti-establishment.

Why the actual fuck do you think I'm him?
>it's a okay to be violent against people you disagree with
Man, you're having a breakdown over this aren't you?

Oh wait.
>Maam, you're having a breakdown over this aren't you?
Gotta be PC

He is demonetized because muh le hate.

>antifa tranny supersoldiers, what will we do, woe is me.
Exactly the brand of conservative that follows Quarterpounder. Go fuckin cry on reddit you massive faggot. You punch back, not cry about it and beg for shekels. Jim and Warski completely obliterated him.

>this triggers trannies
LOL

Attached: D8fTklGWkAA0w1A.jpg (676x1200, 151K)

GEEKS AND GAMERS
Man if any of you troglodytes watch these 2 fuckwits you're the low t problem

Ya okay lil nigga?

Nah, he's just abusing the algorythm and conservatives being retarded.

You can still make money from product placement even without advertisements. Read between the lines, or just read. He's a camouflaged plant. That means he's been planted by YouTube to appeal to the 'me resistance crowd' while being a puppet for the man by filling his whole fucking screen with product placement. You ever see a normal person in a Skype call display that much shit? Didn't think so. What you're seeing is orange is the new black hot cheetos takis level of product placement my friend.

>antifa tranny supersoldiers
Why with any luck 41% of them will take themselves out before actual fighting happens

naw, both are wankers
always birthing about a game or a movie
both are negative nancy

hey, I'm not the one being afraid, that would be (You).

What you are saying is, he's a grifter and a shill. Which he is. Doesn't need to be a giant cospiracy there involving fuckin google.

HEY STOP IT
MALE ABUSE IS A REAL PROBLEM
STOP BELITTLING VICTIMS OF REAL ABUSE
I SUFFERED FIRST HAND AT THE BRUTALITY A GIRL(male) CAN DO TO YOU
I WAS SCARED FOR LIFE
STOOOOP LAUGHING
I SAID STOP

Attached: soyjak.png (231x218, 9K)

lol nice mental breakdown

Is that Boogie?

Does he make clickbait? Sure. Is he a douche? Maybe. Still, he cleared out a bunch of actual pedos and took one on the chin for that, so he's good. He can earn and talk his shit, at least he contributed something which is more than I can say for the overwhelming majority of clickbait channels and outlets.

I wish I was beat up by a tranny so I could make the amount of many that this lazy fuck does. He reads news and owns and trigger the libs with the least amount of effort possible BUT STAY TUNED GUYS BUSY DAY YOU CAN EXPECT 3 VIDEOS MAYBE

Except none of them were there, and none of them were even confirmed pedos. The only thing he did is that those people can no longer judge mtg events which they were not doing anyways, in hopes to hurt the PR. It was purely selfish and accomplished nothing. They are still out there.

It's a whole lot of nothing at the end of the day only used for boasts.

>owns and trigger the libs
I really hope he will turn out like mundanematt. He's pretty obnoxious all around and makes everyone with similar opinions look really bad.

No it's boogie excrescence that grows on his ass the "Quato" ring

Everyone with similar opinions is bad.

Being worried about sanitisation and homogenisation of entertainment is legitimate. It's basically already done and it sucks.

People who bang on that drum tend to also be the ones that make 30 videos whenever there is a female/nigger protag in a movie though.

Have sex incels

Attached: Incels you don't get to bring friends.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

His brain must be in recovery mode from so many high level ideas.