I MISS THIS LIL NIGGA LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE

I MISS THIS LIL NIGGA LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE

Attached: k4jhnvqhs7dsjks0gy97.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKWNDCCc1Is
youtube.com/watch?v=_JfSi1hFcTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to the Black Phillip Show
..i am not black phillip

he was a literal cuck that let other men fuck his woman

>AYO FUCK WYPIPO
>LOOK ME UP ON MYSPACE
>I LOVE FAT GIRLS
>I LET MY GF BLOW OTHER MEN
>TAKE MY DATING ADVICE
redditor comedian

>AYO FUCK WYPIPO
what sort of retard are you? there's a sliver of truth to the other ones but patrice was one of the only fair comedians. he shit on everyone equally, and his stuff on whitey was hilarious. like why white guys kill their wives. literal gold

>white people be crazy bitches ain't shit
he was a hack and the only reason people pretend to like him is because he's dead

Was Patrice's death the exact moment that America started to go down the toilet?

His stand up kind of sucked, he was radio gold though

Patrice was not perfect, but he was incredible when he was just riffing.

He was also right when he said every white guy loves the song Creep by Radiohead. It's true, I fucking love that song I WISH I WAS SPECIAL

Considering how bad his diabetes was, I'm guessing he couldn't get it up without a truckload of dick pills.

fun fact: Patrice gang-raped a white girl in Boston

It wasn't rape.

She was a BLACKED hoe.

I'm white and a Radiohead fan but I dislike that song intensly. Probably because it was always on the radio in the late 90s early 2000s and got sick of it--they never played any of their good stuff which was literally everyone of their other songs.

also, don't bother fucking replying to me because I will hide your post before even reading it

youtube.com/watch?v=NKWNDCCc1Is

patrice was actually fairly redpilled and called out niggers all the time
he criticized white people and asians but he was fair and called it like it is

him and the white nationalist anthony cumia got along great
plus he defended comedy and went on political talk shows in defense of don imus being able to say racist comments as long as they were funny

i'm pretty sure if he were alive today he'd be ostracized worse than ck is and would be the most unpc comedian we'd have
he would have probably come out in defense of trump as well, at least while he was running in 2015/16

he was unironically a based black man

t. never listened to opie and anthony

the other songs on pablo honey are better than creep, not to mention their other albums
i'm not a huge radiohead fan tho

I'm white and I think Radiohead is fucking garbage.

it's very common for blacks to be into swinging/cuckold shit
he really didn't give a shit about his girl getting fucked by other men. he just want the quick access to that white pussy.

It was close. There's a web history for number of times "white privilege" was used in the ""news"" and it was just going up right as he died. As the economy recovered, everything else worsened.

>t. sub-60 iq

his stand up was underwhelming. he was better in long form, freebasing kind of talking. that's why his O&A stuff was his peak

he once went on a diatribe about how in the ghetto everyone learned to not work because welfare and subsidies would pay them just enough to afford a good tv/xbone and they could just sit around all day and play together. working meant they couldn't get their neetbux, and the only pay they could get was less than that. and he saw it

>in the ghetto everyone learned to not work because welfare and subsidies would pay them just enough to afford a good tv/xbone and they could just sit around all day and play together.
Sounds comfy tb h

Based ate himself to death black comedian man

it is provide you dont mind the complete lack of mobility, no method of supporting your (inevitable) kids, the mental and physical decline from a lifestyle based around sitting around all and drinking mountain dew (notice how he died?)

Is this peak Patrice kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=_JfSi1hFcTk

that would be when women got the right to vote

Attached: 1415167643562.png (647x771, 1.06M)