I don't tip

I don't tip

Attached: 141562413.png (728x337, 359K)

>waiters in america will spit in your food if you don't give them free money

your boss paid for your coffee, you better fucking a-well tip

Boring ass bland movie with nothing going on, pure boredom. Tim Roth was the only good part of the entire thing.

she only refilled his coffee six times

>some tippers make more than journeymen electricians in America
>lefties will defend this

only good scene in that movie

if you get caught spitting in someones food there is a very real chance you spend more time in jail than if you just pull a gun and kill that person

strippers make more than teachers, whats your point?

>order your food
>eat
>pay your tab
>don't tip
>???
literally no window for it to happen, retard

My (actual) boomer dad legit uses refills as his standard for how much to tip.

Buscemi was so fucking handsome in this movie. I want him to fuck my ass rough. Ugly handsome boys are a gift from god

Pink's analogy of a waitress's work ethic or wage to an employee at McDonald's was pretty valid and why I also don't tip. Damn people are entitled.

>europoors are so stupid they actually believe americans announce they are not going to tip before they get their food

because god knows I'll never eat twice at the same place good god you ameritards should shut be fucking euthanised

This is extremely far from the truth

That's what the market decided their wages should be, conservafaggot

jesus christ do you eat out daily or something? maybe you should be less worried about people spitting on your food and more worried about learning how to cook for yourself you fat bitch. imagine being furious at the thought of someone tipping then eating every meal at the same fucking restaurant LMAO

>gets utterly btfo
>w-well you're fat!
so this is the american debate experience

tampering with consumer food products is a felony
2nd degree murder is not

Don't eat at the same place. Furthermore even if you eat at the same place with more than months in between, I hardly doubt you'll have the exact same waiter.

For me, it's simple. I start with 15%, and will not budge any higher. The following violations will each net -3% on the final tipping calculation:

>Failure to smile or sound interested in my banter
>Not keeping my glass of water at at least 1/4th full at all times
>Not giving me the desert menu right away
>Leaving my line of sight for more than 30 seconds
>Ignoring my glances and non-verbal signs that I require service
>Spending excessive time with other clients
>Too much makeup (for women) or too short (for men)

In the event that this adds up to over -15%, yes, I do expect a discount on the final bill. They owe a tip, not the other way around. I've unfortunately had to speak to a few managers in my time for this exact scenario. Thankfully most restaurant managers are quite understanding of their customer's woes, and compensate me accordingly. At the end of the day, a proper punishment for their subpar staff is cathartic enough to make up for it.

Attached: 1566149272614.png (700x902, 314K)

Sounds about right. Thanks for clearing that up.

>>Not giving me the desert menu right away
absolutely fucking based

>normies complain to me about how we "have to do something" about tipping
>I think they are implying some sort of law
>I just say to them, you know, you don't the government to tell you not to tip, you could just stop tipping on your own

I say the same thing to lots of people, like the global warmers. They could stop polluting if they felt like it.

Attached: em.gif (500x341, 1.98M)

nice bait friend

what if your banter is genuinely uninteresting?

It's literally charity.

>get btfo
>just doubles down on >american posting
weak shit. i'm replying to this guy now based btw

What music does gigachad listen to?

recordings of his own breathing and heart beat

Working without earning tips are the reason fast food workers are stomping in your lettuce and hacking phlegm into your burgers.

Bitches ain't never gonna get my tip

We have Bill Skarsgard now.

I wish I had friends to go out with.

Attached: city.jpg (720x720, 150K)

>I say the same thing to lots of people, like the global warmers. They could stop polluting if they felt like it.
Every time I suggest they kill themselves to save the environment they act like I'm crazy. Selfish hypocrites.

im going to tip the chef not the waiter, anyone can bring food to the table

Not very professional of you to not tip at a work function, Mr Pink.

I stopped watching this with 40 minutes left. Wasn’t that great.