Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?

>Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?

What the fuck did this monkey mean by this technobabble?

Attached: 1533778950055.png (494x471, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/gag/an5XedE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have sex whit*oid

She's just dumb. The idea of synapse is to collect data, so it works collectively by definition.

I had had enough of the nigger scientist trope already and then this piece of shit came out and took it to the next level
Can’t believe that niggers actually loved it, the pandering was so unsubtle it was straight up insulting
Fucking niggers, man

synapses always work collectively. If they worked individually you'd be a vegetable.

>why didn't you just bypass the compressor?

Will you be my girlfriend please

Attached: 1543682026931.png (1122x642, 1.04M)

Not when they are programmed to work sequentially, stupid white boy

soul

soulless

talking about a robot, skippy

Attached: 1UBUx.jpg (694x530, 90K)

Scripts today are written and consumed by stupid people for whom smart people are a little like wizards, user.
You get the same idiot babble in Star Trek, other Marvel movies, Star Wars, TMNT etc. Even Avatar was full of it.
Got nothing to do with black actors and everything to do with dumb end-users.

why WOULDN'T synapses work collectively to begin with, isn't that what the fuck they're for, how they operate?

Amazing poltards can still disrespect black people's intelligence when the smartest person in the entire MCU is black.

Geordi was done better
Why do they always have to find the ugliest dumbest niggers on the planet to play the smartest scientists?

Banner white man dumb. Negress smart

>Banner dabs
yes.. she is smarter

Why didn't any of the Avengers explain to her that they didn't create Vision, and that she needs to speak to them with a less condescending tone.

>dab vs what are thooose
whoever wins, we lose

im going to be that one faggot and say 'I didnt have a problem with her during endgame pt1', mostly since I never got around watching black panther but got that she was just unbearable. Is she the type of chariter that was smart but unbelievably pissy that others working with her groan about or dose no one ever give her shit?.
Dont have a problem with Rey 'at first', after some repeat watching I can maybe say her salvaging shit and having to talk with the tec savager all her life and knowing how some ships fly she was just okay. But as the movie progressed and how the second movie was litterly 'within the span of afew days to train' she just lost all interest with me. He was just boring to me, I had more interest with Flynn than any one else.

>Amazing poltards can still disrespect black people's intelligence when the smartest person in the entire MCU is black.
Wrong, the smartest being on MCU is Ultron, a fucking advanced AI that can accelerate its own thinking at will to impossible levels, the idea that any human could "improve" on Ultron tech is just laughable.
That's why that scene is dumb, Vision body was in part created by Ultron, I dont buy even Stark doing better than Ultron, let alone some black girl from some isolate country who never dealt with that kind of tech before.

Deal with it artard, even Kevin Feige says she's the smartest

She didn't mean shit by it. The writer put it in there as a
>wypipo so dumb
>wy men so dumb
but it fell on its face because it wasn't set up at all. She might as well have said
>Why didnt you use a Xineste Klax Crystal to refocus the synapse transmissions?
It's a common fault in Star Wars movies where they just say stupid shit like "oh it's as fast as a Wunta Budo on Tarsonis 5"

Reed is white

For all those saying black people aren't the smartest ethnicity, explain this

9gag.com/gag/an5XedE

It annoyed me that everyone in Nigger City looked down on Banner, science Nigger here, King nigger being annoyed by him bowing, and the disgusted look the bodyguard gave him when he tripped in the hulkbuster

Not for long

Attached: whitewashing.jpg (526x8981, 3.47M)

It's the same tier of asspull as Stark inventing safe time-travel, only this time it empowered black women.

If they're so smart why can't most of them finish high school?

Only schools with white students receive any funding, schools with students of color get basically nothing. This is what we mean when we talk about institutional racism.

The whole point of the movie was darkies looking down on white people

Wow, it's almost like Hollywood is trying to integrate African Americans by giving them figures to identify with in the American Mass Media culture; instead of alienating them entirely by excluding them from all roles of power/prominence that classically featured white people in all the roles due to it's European origins!

Or, to put it another way user; if you had your way how would you structure the appearence of African Americans in the meanstream media, while keeping in mind that you're not merely producing materials for entertainment but also the "programming" which when consumed provides the meta-material via which society imposes cultural/social standards upon itself by subconscious imprinting and evaluation standardization means are made via repetitious exposure.

Attached: 1549427424733.png (600x600, 229K)

But black students get more school funding per capita then white students do

There’s a robot that can solve the cube in about 1.5 seconds, so clearly intelligence has little to do with it.

>"How do we integrate blacks into American culture?"
>"How about we have them get roles for well written original characters that are decent role models for everyone?"
>"Naw lets just take white characters, cast blacks, make the characters insufferable. That'll make them well liked and not lead to Pavlovian association of black characters with trash."

twitards call this beautiful

how is babby formed

Women are a joke

This honestly

Robots literally think faster than you.

Funding doesnt mean shit, black schools are worse in the West Indies, and Africa yet some of them still manage to get B averages. You black americans are just feral retards.

>nick fury
Discarded.

You have no idea what a fucking synapse is so shut up and look up some wikipedia article before you start embarrasing yourself again.

>literally think
Robots don't think, and their "speed" is tied to the programming, optimization of the instructions and CPU they use.

seeing her in Endgame made me lose it,i keked so hard i turned off the movie and went to sleep.
she literally looked malnourished lmao,let's not even talk about them gloves that made her twig hand look more skinny than they are.
big oof.

Smarter than a super computer? Doubtful.

that chart is incredible retarded.

You misunderstood the line. She says:

>Why didn’t Yujus reprogram the synapses to work, Cole Ecktihv Lee?

She was having a nervous breakdown since Thanos was coming, and forgot Hulk’s name. Also, she blamed the problem on Hulk’s intern: Yujus. For some reason, we never see Yujus in any movie.

>I am Innev-itt Abbul

Wtf? Why did Thanos announce his last name before his second snap?

>league of legends player
Post discarded. Miss me with that faggot shit

If they had different casting, like the horrid bald woman, she might have gotten under my skin, but I'm so attracted to her that her "slaying" didn't bother me at all

because for niggers, the synapses didn't already work collectively which explain their low IQ

bruh moment

He's not in the MCU

I thought the point of always having the smartest character be black was to reprogram whites to not think black people have lower IQs than other groups?

She definitely cute

First five are fine, from there it just gets more and more disgusting.

>to not think black people have lower IQs than other groups?
What would it chance if it was admited that blacks have lower IQs? I am curious because would white people who have black friends suddenly stop being friends with them?

>a fictional capeshit nig nog is smart so you cant be racist
owo really

How do people not get insulted at being treated like this honestly.
>here here baby nigger have another ultra genius do you feel better now?

Never seen a more fucking beatable face then that smug nigger fuck. Holy fuck talk about ugly.

>Work with 2 black guys
>We argue about this movie constantly
>I say it's just an average capeshit movie
>They say it's completely garbage
I like Mike and Ricky.

nah man i think thats something people get wrong about racists or even people that raent racist but believe in racial differences. I have plenty of nonwhite friends and colleagues that despite seeing their race as a negative trait i treat with respect because im not autistic.

your average capeshit movie is garbage

Would a white dad stop construction of his family cuck shed when he realizes his daughter's kids are going to have a lower IQ than her if he doesn't nix her relationship with Deqwan?

so many tantrum throwing bitchboys
back to your containment board, my dainty little dears

You're the bitchboy crying in a thread he doesn't like.

>Why didn't you just watermelon the kool-aid to welfare niggerly?

Attached: why.....jpg (630x350, 18K)

Cool hat

God damn that really is a fucking beatable face

"Syn-" literally means "together". Synapses are what allow neurons to network and interact with each other.

>You mustn't forget to compensate for the rotational velocidensity.

>It's not a bad thing blacks are being unaturally pushed in white media
why do you want less whites in media? Its a white country, it was founded as a white country, why do you want less white things?
basically, why are you anti white
/

Tu che

Attached: 1401863504107s.jpg (229x250, 9K)

Have gay sex

This is why I don't understand when purple pill faggots say "oh man Marvel Phase 2 is getting SJW and all". It was always obvious lefty shit. That whole Wakanda shit is so opposite to any possible reality that it should have been considered like some racist jokes... but no, they liked it and travel agencies got a lots of questions about Wakanda... Tells a lot.

Not really though, Wakanda is what all of Africa would probably be like right now if whites had never arrived with colonialism and slavery

Nah man, Wakanda is South Africa, you get that thanks to white men.

What is the fucking point of synapses if they don't work collectively?

>this is your mind on materialism
>corporations need to give us identity

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>mmm word salad tasty

Attached: 9fghj78.jpg (960x960, 69K)