2 > 1 > 3

2 > 1 > 3

Attached: Indiana Jones.jpg (500x518, 181K)

S U P E R P O W E R 3 0 3 0

Attached: 1-indian-man-tea-servant-selling-tea-and-talking-mobile-phone-EH9AE5.jpg (1300x956, 156K)

Absolutely correct, I’m always surprised by how much hate Temple of Doom gets when it’s a perfect pulp adventure movie. My only complaint is the love interest is obnoxious, but there’s something charming about that too

i like them but temple, while has moments, falls flat overall. it drags for way too long, there's like 1 hour of random shit before the main action starts, and then it ends quickly, although on strong note

crystal skull>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>the rest

based
matte paintings > comedy and father/son banter

Here is Temple of doom in a nutshell

INNNNNNNNNDYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: ToD.jpg (1080x400, 97K)

>I’m always surprised by how much hate Temple of Doom gets
Annoying pseudo-intellectuals deemed the movie racist so now everyone is "required" to hate it now.

based

Be gentle with me

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-08-19_12-07-49.jpg (1842x783, 200K)

NO TIME FOR LOVE, DR. JONES!

Short Round was actually a totally fine child-character and somehow fit really well with Indy. He's the only good asian child actor I can think of right now.

Definitely the coolest Indiana Jones opening scene

Attached: Paramount.webm (1920x816, 2.64M)

Can I just like something better than something else without some sweaty asshole making shitty outdated paint memes on how I'm "wrong" for having a different opinion about a fucking movie?

dark souls

1 > 3 > 2
faggot

Attached: 1552309483476.png (1059x595, 230K)

I haven't seen them since I was a kid but I always liked ToD the best and was surprised to see how low rated it is

>My only complaint is the love interest is obnoxious

Do you have the other openings as well?

What's it like have such trash opinions OP?

You got that backwards

3>1>4>2

this is the only correct rating
fuck temple of doom

Attached: lebased.jpg (887x346, 73K)

muh racism and muh sexism

>119743372
it's like you're not even trying

This but with Back to the Future instead