Kino

kino.

Attached: index.jpg (313x161, 9K)

>learn theres bad weather coming
>abandons trip
lolol

Proof the show is real.

it was pretty bad toward the end when he was camping with other people

I saw Les Stroud in concert. I sat in the very front row, had my feet on the stage. It was actually a really good performance and we all got free Survivorman vs Bigfoot shirts

What's the official TV power ranking?
For me its: Ray Mears > Les Stroud >>>> every youtuber wannabe survivorman >>>> Bear Grylls

Attached: ray.png (680x705, 803K)

and searching for bigfoot

most likely not his choice and was discovery trying to spice up the show because he stated multiple times himself that the show is boring

Literally nothing wrong with grylls. He was survival entertainment.

>*drinks poop juice*

>*sniffs up massive snot*
>aahhk, last night was terrible
>it was cold, i barely slept at all
>i ate 2 raisins and half a peanut to try and keep my temperature up
>the fire went out in the middle of the night and i could bother to get more wood
>i shoved hot rocks up my ass to keep my core warm
>6 days to go
>at least i got this...
>*plays harmonica*

yeah, i'm thinkin based

Attached: stroud_les_17newweb.jpg (480x480, 65K)

seems about right

what was he thinking?

>Bear Grylls
>throws himself into dangerous situations to show you how to get out of them
>Les Stroud
>walks around doing exactly nothing for a week
B-B-BUT BEAR GRYLLS STAYED IN A HOTEL ONCE!!

this guy was such a fucking joke. if he wanted to promote the fact that he was the real deal, he could have at least made an attempt to not look and sound like a retarded idiot in every episode.

more like
>Bear Grylls
>Puts himself into retarded situations on purpose because it looks cool and sells it as survival advice

>throws himself into dangerous situations to show you how to get out of them
also throws himself off a cliff for no reason. literally everything he does on that show is the opposite of what experts actually tell you to do.
>oh i'm all alone in the middle of nowhere, i'll run full speed up this mountain and swing on vines into a volcano. hope i dont twist my ankle

look it's the real deal posting on Yea Forums

he single handedly created the genre in the US, show some fucking respect. besides, his show is the most comfy and actually teaches practical survival

Bear grills is a poser FAGGOT HACK

i mean, he is a family man who seems like a genuinely good dude, but the show should not have been marketed as actual survival tips

Lmao spot on

He could take the risks because of his crew. Not everything is Les Stroud’s Stroll Through the Wilderness, and it’s not outside the realm of possibility that someone would encounter quicksand or something. It’s to show you how to get out IF it happens to you.

>He could take the risks because of his crew
yeah, usually people dont have that in a real survival situation. things like the quicksand is fine, but if a normal person on their own was trying to survive with only the knowledge from man vs wild, they would be dehydrated in a ravine with their back broken.

And spending the last moments of your life thinking about how much piss you just drank.

I like both bear and Survivor man. Bears definitely more legit bad ass and survivor man is zen like mcgyver.