What is your favourite movie quote?

What is your favourite movie quote?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1119x1155, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god i fucking hate old people. so fucking disgusting

this

> It's, like, freaky, man! Real freaky! We're gonna freak out together! I'm way out, man, like the rest of you cats!

Attached: lost-in-space_promised-planet5.jpg (726x542, 26K)

>whoring out your dying grandma for upvotes

you'll be one of them soon enough

>When I was sixteen I won a great victory. I felt in that moment that I should live to be one hundred, now I know I shall not see thirty. None of us know our end really, or what hand will guide us there. A King may move a man, a father may claim a son. That man can also move himself. And only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played, or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone. Even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

Attached: Baldwin.png (986x525, 583K)

*great grandma

For real, man. Just have the fucking moment.

>great great
$100 bucks this was from the bible belt

i will kill myself when i turn 30, can't imagine being so out of touch like the boomers on Yea Forums

maybe not

Attached: devilish.png (658x545, 210K)

No, I fucking won't. I'm killing myself before I get old, you dumb fucking retard cuck.

>$100 bucks
>one hundred dollar bucks

The shape of her nose tho, I bet she was a thot for life.

great great*

Breeders are disgusting

Attached: rust-cohle-1024.jpg (1024x576, 271K)

he's betting bucks worth $100, dummy

i'm 31 and felt like it was only yesterday that i was 21. you'll be killing yourself very soon

>being a faggot

Attached: 5ad2c3a7a2c15670d94ac3b4dabde5c285d6e1100bf40d9c2abe9247297bbaa5.jpg (625x481, 45K)

That's a retarded quote
The quoted man is saying he's about to leave the crossroads, meaning he's been waiting there since that's what he's about to leave. And it suggests the newborn is entering the crossroads himself.

Its just all around retarded and the redditer probably botched it. What's the issue with this? What would you say?

well la dee da mr. gucci loafers

>frocing this hell upon innocents

Attached: f722545c44758a4da9b02314c9f790d7fa4c521280eb073cd20efd4fe9d1a7c7.jpg (1910x1000, 290K)

stop reminiscing grandpa

I really like the movie variant of that quote.
youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s

>forcing this hell
>he doesn't like living
lol what a bitch

If you think life is a good thing you are delusional. It's not your fault thoug, it's just you programming.

>this kid thinks he knows anything about life
lol, also
>your programming
LMAO baby's first existential crisis

BIOLOGICAL FAILURE

sned

>this

The most selfless this a man can do at this point is to break the tie of their lineage. I'm an only child of a small dying family line. One less line of polluters for the world.

I'm lovin 30 bro. Monster zero Ultras and video games all day with the occasional Uber eats McGriddle. Plus tons of college girls looking for free meals on tinder. I'm telling us, if you can find a decent paying job that doesn't suck your soul out every day, life starts to get good again around 30.

You do start to realize everything is meaningless without a family but at least you can afford distractions.

>dont have kids because of pollution
>it's okay when shitskins litter and pollute though
Get a load of this faggot. Stop going on reddit, it rots your brain

>coping this hard
It's okay to be a virgin, but stop making up shit to make yourself feel better, you are not making a difference.

>everything is meaningless without a family

with or without it ultimately is but that again is the greatest truth someone can comes to terms with. Once you realize there's nothing inherently special about human life you are free to do whatever makes you feel complete.

I'd feel more comfortable going into my 30's if I had an exit strategies for when things get inevitably fucked
tried hanging once but pussied out because holding your breath isn't terribly fun but if I get drunk enough maybe I'll do it properly
what else is there?

>denying the zen of having children
You're missing out

Then volunteer and clean up your community instead of spilling your McDonalds all over you while reading this. The race to outbreed the "bad race" is the one of 4chans most brainlet arguements.

I'm on the cusp of boomerhood. Feels just like yesterday I was party rockin in the house tonight :(

Who says she was dying? Yeah, she's old as fuck, but you don't assume old people are all at death's door. She doesn't have a respirator on, and is wearing fucking jewelry.

>live for 150 years
>will soon die and my soul will go to paradise
>great great granddaughter uses a camera on me and traps my soul forever

Every life that is not created is spared a potentially enourmous amount of pointless suffering.

Attached: 1414205929875.jpg (1275x720, 99K)

Why would anyone do this to their elders?

Attached: 132.png (1136x717, 246K)

she's fucking beat to shit m8

Take a picture of them?

None of us will.

Everage lifespan is lowering due to shitty conditions. Odds are Anti Vax people will spur more disease. Global Warming will kill hundreds of thousands. War. Etc.

please mercy kill her her skin is sitting on her eyeballs for fucks sake

>white virgin doesn't reproduce
>white kids = 0
>brown spic fucks like a rabbit
>juan kids = 10

You are leaving the world to us Mexicans who fuck a lot and have kids, thanks for being pathetic and not leaving anything behind, my kids will have it easier.

At my core I hate incompetence and stupidity and feel like I'd just despise my kids. I already kinda really hate the fundamentally "feminine" behaviors of my girlfriend, especially her inclination towards subservience.
It feels like she's trying to supplant her personality with my own and I hate that. I can talk to myself, I don't want some stupid parroting hole.

I haven't eaten McDonalds in years. Stop projecting dude.

She's old. I don't see the fucking problem. It's not exploiting an injured or dying person (that I know of, at least). It's literally just showing a family photo.

With strangers for thumbsy upsies. This isn't a sane, natural desire.

Attached: 1564889356902.jpg (718x656, 87K)

How do you know you are not pulling souls from hell or limbo? Giving them a chance at redemption here on earth? If you don't believe in that, then stop your "poor kids born to suffer" shit.

All life is pointless suffering. The sun will swallow the earth, and in the end the atoms themselves will be torn apart by the expanding unvierse. Give up you racist delusions.

Attached: 1555139156800.jpg (432x768, 64K)

>I've never seen hospice care before

>unironically using hell as an argument
wew you sure showed him

I can call my race whatever I want user, and if nothing matters, then NOTHING matters, spawn hundreds of kids, who cares, we are all going to become dust.

I'm not a fan of Reddit, but come on dude. People do this shit all the time on social media. It IS normal now. And context-wise, what's the problem here?

No, I haven't. I'm very lucky for that. If you can inform me that this really is a dying woman who's being manipulated, I'll change my tune, but I'm seeing earrings and necklaces, not IVs and respirators.