Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Attached: Audrey-Hepburn-quotes-love-is-the-best-investment.jpg (1200x630, 184K)

I'm kinda of a dick desu

>tfw no audrey gf

Attached: suicide is painless.png (960x720, 550K)

i'm a misanthrope

I've literally never put in any effort to get one. It's my life and I don't have to share it with someone if I don't want to

because all the women I've been with ended up moving on and after my engagement broke off in an ugly way I decided to improve my life alone for a while. In a lot of ways I feel closed off to the idea, which I think is healthy because I'm pretty happy for the moment.

no interest

>AND IN THE END
>THE LOOOOOOOVE YOU TAKE
>IS EEEEQUAAAAAL TO THE LOOOOOOOOOVE
>YOU MAKE

Attached: YES YES YEEEEEESS.jpg (933x356, 193K)

Because it feels like something is missing in me. I can appreciate a woman's or man's beauty but it stirs nothing in me. The only solace is that I have a weird fetish for transformation art and fiction (no furry shit) so I have an outlet for masturbation. It's like I never experienced a true sexual awakening.

I'm a genetic dead end.

Because I'm divorced and ever since that fell apart, I've had to rebuild my self esteem and erode the disgust I have in women.

Social anxiety that led to me believing I'm incapable of being attractive to women. I had arrested development and missed out on tons of social practice and growth, and now I'm old enough that it is shameful to expose my lack of aptitude. Probably low test too. And I'm a pedo.

Crippling anxiety, self-esteem issues, and depression

No one wants a mentally ill burden and I can't blame them

Attached: 1565841267067.png (450x500, 232K)

lol you are such a pussy man

I've got the autismos

i fluked my way into having one and now i'm just waiting for her to realize her mistake

likely she will and then you'll be fucked because you'll be older and having to work your way through learning how to pick up girls. it's not fun. you can be supremely confident in every other area of life, but if you're not testing yourself in the approach game, you're never going to learn those skills otherwise.

kek, i just watched this

most likely. I've asked my gf, and she literally doesn't know why she fell for me.

Attached: 1486700281806.png (495x577, 127K)

Not too far from the truth. All the hottest ones have been filled up by then. You can always find the ones who are late 20s who have some weird reason for not having kids (foreign, poor, religious, rape victim) and take your chances with them.

I know there’s virgins here but are there people who have not even kissed a girl? Actually are there people who haven’t even hugged or held hands with one?

because I got my heart broken at age 25/26 by the girl I thought I was going to marry
I have had a gf as recently as last year but I didn't put any effort into it and didnt feel anything for her

Lots of them.

Why did you divorce?

Tons of them, especially here on Yea Forums. I am one of them

I honestly don’t need an emotional companion in that sense. I do however need to get laid about every 2 or 3 weeks. Seems to be working for me.

reminder if you aren't:

>married with a kid on the way
>own a house
>making 100k a year
>have a solid retirement plan

by age 25 then you are a worthless member of society.

Yes. Bad bait.

>Never finished school
>Dirt poor
>Small dick
>Below average looking
>Dumb as brick
>Below average height.

What is the point of even trying to get one. I am just going to care for my parents and off myself when I get to my late fifties or sixties.

Wow, so a large chuck of society is worthless.

I don't associate with women.

I'm working on it lad
Not true, unless you're a facelet

years of loneliness have broken me.

You sir sound like you have only lived this life once or twice before.

i do have a (black)gf

Attached: Of course I know him.jpg (800x450, 73K)

Can't get over my first girlfriend that I was with for a really long time even though we broke up just over a year ago.

Now every girl I'm with doesn't feel right and I panic after getting intimate with them and I break it off.

Honestly user, it just takes time. You will think about her less and less, and then one day you won’t think of her at all. And you will find a woman that you really care for and you will wonder why you were so foolish.

You don't know how much I needed to hear that today.

Thanks, user

No problem my friend.