Was this necessary?

Was this necessary?

Attached: 9272140A-DD5E-421D-940B-0D7D590741C2.png (1200x1057, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1MkGmTraffz
youtu.be/Hbn7hp3tj8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its the 70s, that shit was probably normal back then

God I want a womans foot in my mouth. Closest I ever got was a footjob during a one night stand

creeps like you made me afraid to wear flip flops outside anymore

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 01.15.21.png (252x284, 107K)

Footfags need to die.

post feet.

is this the only shot of her feet throughout the movie or there is more?

Even if you are a woman, the likelihood that your feet are anything special is next to none.

Attached: sniff.jpg (990x742, 79K)

Yes, pretty much

Im not totally opposed to foootshit but that framing is fucking awful. This is like the foot version of gaping.

25% of this movie is feet or people's footwear, I don't think he gives a fuck about what's necessary, people will watch it anyways

Gain height

Attached: 1565579636966.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

Attached: expalinthis.png (1186x254, 141K)

LICCKKK

movies aren't necessary

Yes, very much so.

This. The amount of shots not just on bare feet but feet in boots and even Leo and Brad's feet in boots made me realise that Quentin isn't just a footfag, but he thinks that feet are legitimately art

Im so tall I can't even see feet that's why I'm not into them bitch

So why the fuck are her feet dirty? There's just no reason for it, the entire movie she's supposed to be angelic and in this scene she has poor hygiene?

There's exactly two feet shots in the movie and I'm pretty sure the other one is meant to depict hippies as the filthy hobos they are.

i see what you did there

this shot looks completely forced, literally tarantino being ironic after being called out as a disgusting sharting footfag which is pathetic

>There's just no reason for it
tarantino gets turned on

what is illegitimate art, tough guy?

Post pictures of said feets in flip flops.

For research.

But in all honesty, is having a guy who appreciates the fact that you take care of your feets and enjoys touching/rubbing them really so bad? There's much worse kinks to have.

Attached: 1566059484996.jpg (1608x1080, 321K)

Well you're 19 years too late then, he was getting called on this shit back then and didn't care. Purely fartistic choice.

fuck off reddit you're obvious

I changed my opinion on Tarantino because of this movie.
His taste in feet has really improved over the years. He even made Margaret Qualley's feet look good, the man's a god.

Attached: puffer-2.jpg (727x68, 17K)

>feets
Furry detected. Go fuck animals elsewhere you pile of shit.

Some of the feet in his prior films are absolutely fucking abhorrent. Robbie's are quite nice

I'm pretty sure it's just supposed to be a scene for him to jerk off to later.
Some people like dirty feet, hell i remember one post on 8ch saying he paid a whore to lick her feet clean after she walked around barefoot all day.
I always thought so too, but few weeks ago we went into depth of this with some user and i realized the only ugly ones are Uma Thurman's.
Also I'm pretty sure you can start liking a specific pair/features just because you're fond of someone. I've had that happen to me before.

fine. prudes like you shouldn't be wearing flip flops or open shoes outside, only proud footsluts

you probably have the shittiest tier feet imaginable

If you're actually a female there are betas on here who will actually paypal you money for feet pics.

>Tarantintoe flick

My girlfriend actually has really nice feet, but it does next to nothing for me. I suppose there are any more harmful fetishes you could have, for sure, but I definitely don't understand it.

Why is this something that Quentin got horny about?

Attached: IMG_6642.jpg (644x271, 71K)

They probably dont like mens though

He's a waifufag.

since youre not using em, can I have those flip flops?

Attached: 1549030867960.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

>tfw I wanna see this in the theater but I broke up with my gf and none of my friends would be interested

What do

You have the gift of bringing great happiness and joy to fine young men on the internet and world famous film auteurs alike with the simple act of showing your feet and yet you choose to spitefully squander it. Why are women so cruel?

I went alone twice. You are sitting silently in a dark room. Why would you need company?

wanted to see this but now my theater isnt showing it anymore id have to drive to the next town over to see it

What's wrong with it?

Attached: dan.jpg (630x1200, 65K)

Sign up as an usher and stare at the girl's feet up on seats irl nstead of checking the picture quality and such.

>All these poser footfags pretending this is hot when her feet are caked in dirt and shit
Yikes. True footfags only get off on pristine clean feet, not bitches lile Captain Foot Fungus.

Attached: 1565043673767.png (1010x1200, 561K)

shitty meme fetish

Dirt is okay. It's physical imperfections that make feet shit, not how clean they are at the moment.

And in a Tarantino universe/world, this happens literally everywhere.

DIRTY FEET ARE FOR THE AESTHETIC VALUE ONLY IF YOU WANT WORSHIP FEET THEY GOTTA BE CLEAN, ESPECIALLY IF YOU GONNA PUFF ON EM TOO

Attached: Rosa-Salazar-Feet-885957.jpg (612x612, 79K)

wrong. girls one claim to fame is being clean, men are supposed to be dirty/hairy (which is where Dirty Harry got his name) girls are supposed to be pristine.

No. They put an accent on the lack of hygiene of hippies. They trash dive they don't shave they walk barefoot they live in steaming hot trashpits filled with rats and fuck crusty old blind men or pretty much anything that gives them a lift and most importantly they put their disgusting feet on the immaculate windshield of your boss's car. The look on Brad's face says it all.
It's meant to be disgusting.

too clean is no fun I like a lil smell to them a lil funk makes it better but filty feet are gross.

Nate heems Bumvidal

>Asses caked in diarrhea can be for an aesthetic value

>walks in wearing boots
>takes off boots and feet are filthy

Attached: 1493497367224.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Footfags are fucking subhuman freaks

Tarantula is a footfag, but he likes crooked feet

>being a cazzie

Women are the fairer sex. QT was just being a troll here

Good, whores that show feet in public are no different than whores who walk around with their tits out.

Behind every footslut...

Attached: feet.png (584x530, 543K)

unironically this, if i were a dictator the first rule i would implement is no whores may show bare feet in public

>le based 3 piece and a aida man xDD
kys cazzie

LIES THE JEW!

Attached: 1566173524581.png (5819x9795, 675K)

rest assured i look at every attractive woman's feet if she is wearing open-toed shoes, or even flats
i'll also sniff your shoes when nobody is around, did this to my friend's roommate's shoes and my other friend's girlfriend's shoes. girl shoes smell nice.
fortunately for you, you have to be sexually attractive to me for me to want to sniff your feet.

Ahhh warm nostalgia

CLEAN UP YOUR FEET BUCKO
vocaroo.com/i/s1MkGmTraffz

I want to whip her slutty soles!

post tits + feet

Because her character goes barefoot a lot.

Feets is standard foot lover terminology. It sounds cute.

Nice is an understatement of the century. They're mind-blowing.

Attached: Margot-Robbie-Feet-3591521.jpg (1174x1600, 454K)

Not betas, more like advanced cuckolds. Who the fuck would be motivated to pay an average roastie inflated prices for low quality feet pictures when the Internet is full of high quality feet pictures of 10/10 models, completely free? This must be the final stage of cuckoldry.

Attached: 68831.jpg (1080x1514, 709K)

nate doesnt have heem power, he has volume and tappy power though

As an Askren fan, I still respect that

I like it when a girl's feet are a little bit dusty, means that she's been walking around barefoot, which is hot. I don't like filthy black soles though, this is disgusting.

What would be the punishment for breaking this rule haha?

Women walk barefoot much more than men. I have never seen a man barefoot outdoors.

Flats are underrated. I love flats.

8 hour forced tickling session, or until you're mindbroken, whichever comes first

For me it's Roman-style sandals with lots of leather straps, the most boner-inducing footwear

Attached: boner assumes control.png (215x194, 27K)

not trying to sound edgy or anything right now but footfags are such irredeemable degenerates that each and every one of you should be dragged into the street and shot. i would unironically wholeheartedly support death squads that hunted you absolute fucking reprobates down and mercilessly executed you and your families. i would fucking smile as i watch you get a bullet between the eyes and i would fucking sleep like a baby knowing the world is a better place without you. just my opinion tho

Attached: 1551147061668.png (590x478, 346K)

What about guys who are into armpits? Asking for a paper I have to write no other reason

Based.

too obscure and irrelevant to even care about tbqh

the umconfortable fellings this bear makes me feel in this webm makes me laugh

Lmao cope you little bitch

Attached: feet (6).jpg (1023x746, 144K)

was brad pitt shirtless necessary?

Goddamn Margot is so fucking fine.

Attached: 1565143739774.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Base

i love the flats that don't fit quite right so you get to see a bit of toe cleavage
also if a girl doesn't wear socks in flats her feet get really stinky which is yummy

Attached: 1557458855850.jpg (1536x2048, 606K)

god Id die happy if I could just tickle her feet even for a second.

If you live in Southern California I'll go with you. I used to be able to go alone without no issue but over the last few months I've increasingly gotten more anxious and a bit agoraphobic :(

nobody cares if you go alone into a theater

Attached: Asian.jpg (1920x1440, 287K)

>feets
>for research

Get the fuck out of my board leddit

is that emma roberts before she domestic violence's someone?

mfw I have to fake disgust when my mum and twin sister walks barefoot all day at hom...

I love that pic so much. such perfect feet and a thats a sexy expression. is there even more of her feet or just this pic?

Attached: 1524146341404.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>this is what virgins truly believe

my gf would stink up the entire house after taking her flats off shit was gross i always made her wash them after she got home from work

>this bear
Fuck off for not know who /ourguy/ is

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x600, 56K)

>my gf would stink up the entire house after taking her flats off

Attached: Nice.jpg (600x337, 29K)

Yes.
Because the fetish has been so exhaustively discussed, the film needed to go hard with it.

hell yeah it was, cant wait for the high quality 4k blu ray of this scene

People are disgusted by your giant tranny feet. Go dilate.

I have been a closet footfag for so long, I've repressed these feelings and even so, every woman I've been with has stuck her foot in my face/mouth, wanting to be worshipped. It has been a tough life gents; perhaps it is the only thing wrong in my life, and I need to let loose?

fuckin pleb
in case of feet, bigger the better

Attached: the-peggy-horror-picture-show-20070126053055878.jpg (460x336, 38K)

dirty feet are awesome

oh hell yeah roman style sandles are the partitions choice

>tfw never will have a wife who loves and accepts you kink and lets you buy her all types of shoes for you to enjoy.

Attached: vince-mcmahon.jpg (800x450, 60K)

only if you're gay, which is the entire problem. quit being a god damn hairy faggot chaser.

You fuckin gay or something son?

It is basically findom.

>lets you buy
Quit being a jew cuck. Your wife doesn't "let" me buy anything.

I do enjoy both desu

Attached: feets (2).jpg (1200x1718, 280K)

the best way to let loose is to explore it healthily. At first keep it private, but when you are ready for a real girl, the ONLY one you should trust is a long term girlfriend or ideally wife. The best way to bring it up is to be forth coming and honest but not drastic. Tell you significant other you are curious about foot shit but had never really thought about trying with someone and see their reaction. They might totally be interested or not be too interested but will indulge or not be interested at all, but rarely would they be so off put by asking like this that they would break up or divorce your ass. Also its best to start with clean feet. Its the smell, sweat, dirt shit thats the most disgusting. A clean, well pedicured foot after a shower is not any more disgusting that her tits or ass.

We live in a society where people consistently suck dicks, eat pussy and eat ass. Gently massaging and kissing your wifes feet isnt that fucking weird.

its different when you buy her 4 inch heels and ask her to wear them barefoot for for 3 days straight

You can't wear shoes "barefoot" you god damn foreign idiot. Learn what words mean.

Appreciate you user; there's been so many feet in my face, various women, but I never had at it, so for me, every sexual encounter has been sub-par, because I just want them all over me, it is incredibly frustrating.

fuck off, than what do you call a woman not wearing socks, nylons, fish nets etc

happy to help

also a little tip, if you take your wife or girlfriend to the movie with all its foot scenes, its a great excuse to bring it up. Like a "i was kinda of turned on by the theater scene with margots feet on screen" you can make it look like a repressed memory and that you're confused by it. It makes you look less creepy if you're worried about that shit.

Yum

Imagine what she felt during that scene. She probably knew it was going to happen at some point. Maybe he kept it for the end of the shooting to make her feel safe and blindside her. Maybe she was thinking to herself that all those rumors about Quentin had been just mindless gossip. But then "FEET TIME" is groaned from the shadows and she swallows hard.

do girls really give a fuck that much if guys spank it to their feet?

Some do, but certainly not hollywood sluts. They are well aware that they are millions of guy's wank fantasy and they fully embrace it.

Most don't but this will forever be kept on film and she and everybody else know what it was about.

You'd be surprised, and that goes for any "interest". If you lie about it, it just makes it worse in the future when they inevitably find out.

This only applies if you aren't Chad. When chad has a foot fetish girls think it's cute. When an other guy has one its creepy and beta

Imagine being the person in the seat in front of her. I’d get a sniff and lick in when she wasn’t paying attention.

that literally applies to everything

>If you a chad and do something odd its "quirky" if you ugly or a virgin its weird and disturbing

honestly the same thing can be applied to girls too.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: stop.png (633x758, 16K)

It's still lying, which is basically what Tarantula is doing and that always kills any relationship in some way. Also the girl i was dating was super religious and I tried to trick her into doing my fetish for me

Absolutely based taste

I always try and be normal about it,I ask her for footjobs because i say her soles are super soft and much better than her hands.

it was to show that she may have had a connection with the hippie cult, a few scenes prior and after show members of the cult moving around with out footwear, possible a reference to the weird conspiracy theory about the IRL murder

i can't wait to blow a load to the high def version. imagine the fucking stench

I BET YOU HAVE SOME SMELLY TOE JAM UNDERNEATH YOUR TOE NAILS SWEETIE!

>PICK UP ALL MY TOENAILS AND FOOT-CRUSTS LITTLE WAGIE

youtu.be/Hbn7hp3tj8k

I only get annoyed because like everyone in my area goes to everything with someone. Annoying as all heck.

yep, that's going in my *SNIFF* folder

Oh there’s more, so much more. Fucking absurd.

They reflect her lifestyle, it's like marbling on steak

Attached: Latte.png (969x600, 14K)

lol you sound like Buffalo Bill or some shit

Needed more titties the hippy ranch was kino

lol

Someone will still have sex with the female equivalent, even if she's a disgusting hambeast

>imagine the fucking stench

Attached: 1548787637185.png (208x240, 50K)

Attached: 1548715577556.jpg (500x866, 76K)

for me, it’s milf soles

Attached: 2F0CD4C3-ABE1-4399-92DE-09BFB09A64C8.jpg (576x1024, 193K)

Such cute little feeties.
Need to be massaged, pampered and kissed.

beautiful