Do you not have anti-monopoly legislation in the USA...

Do you not have anti-monopoly legislation in the USA? Disney would be smashed into pieces a long time ago in most European countries for essentially buying the entire industry. It's pretty funny to see Americans smashing their chests talking about free market, while their understanding of a free market simply means that the state shouldn't be allowed to own any of it. Whereas ruthless corporate sharks are welcome to own up to 99.9% because freedom ain't free.

Attached: 22-221538_evil-mickey-mouse-png-image-black-and-white.jpg (820x984, 169K)

nothing you just said is based on reality, and shouldn’t you be praying to allah and offering your wife to pakis right now?

disney owns fox news, media is a closed mindcontrol loop

>"Whiter than you, Muhammad"

>I have no argument so I’ll just insult you

>smash box office records and make Yea Forums seethe
>UMMM THEY ARE A MONOPOLY STOP IT AAAAAAAA

Burger here. I fucking hate it. I believe in the free market and strong antimonopoly controls. Its all because of Trump. Expect things to get better in 15 years. Sorry. Also dont talk about my country euro underman

the major studios operate as an oligopoly, disney isn't a monopoly

Racemixing is an American thing only, though.

Fox news channel was not part of the acquisition retard

Corporations are above the law. That's the American way

Disney doesn't own Fox News, they only bought Fox Entertainment which is their movie division.

I remember when Burgers were the ones keeping peace around the world, now all they do is fuck over everything.

>I remember when Burgers were the ones keeping peace around the world
I don't.

lol

What's with all the Disney-hate past couple of days? The Mouse has been at it since the 80's if not before.

When user? When did they keep the peace?

Attached: 1563459995556.gif (218x228, 1003K)

Reminder that people like OP work for AT&T and want to buy up disney
telecom shills hate that they're one of two studios not owned by the mega lizards

america as a country is merely the force projection for the moloch cult. any attempt to isolate the two is impossible. zion don is not a president of the people but merely a figurehead to mislead and distract the ignorant masses. disney is the entertainment division of this grand cult and will be allowed complete media control.

>Do you not have anti-monopoly legislation in the USA?

Yeah, it's on the books, but it hasn't been enforced since the 70s.

Disney doesn't have a monopoly, whatsoever.

WW1, WW2, Vietnam, the War on Terror??
How are europoors honestly this fucking dumb? We've saved your pansy asses more times than I can count

We have anti trust. Movies are for kids, if people want to see Disney week afte week they can. Disney is simply winning

Focus on having an economy an iota as efficient as ours first retard

You were always on the wrong side of the conflict, burger. That or you were the instigator. Someday you will have to pay for your crimes against humanity.

>"Let me tell you who's really white"

There was an investigation into it, but they decided they didn't own a large enough percentage to be considered a monopoly.

>WW1, WW2
11th hour ranger swooping in at the last second to steal the glory.
>Vietnam
The bad guys.
>War on Terror
Cleaning the mess they created themselves.

Extreme europoor cope

why do burgers lust after the big corporate dick this much? it's surreal

>cleaning
You mean throwing the ME and by proxy Europe into an infinite loop of destabilization so the US private entities can get weapons contracts and US sponsored terrorists organizations.

Please don't forget the Syrian oil pipeline. King Obama and Fraulein Clinton worked very hard on that.

>Eurangatangs bragging about freedom

Oh no no no

Attached: 1520573777929.png (327x316, 165K)

How can I forget the years of failed attempts of a coup on a democratically elected president in Syria?

Stop sucking your own dick burger, the whole world see you as a bunch of retards. Half the wars you fought was you coming at the end and pretending to be the savior. The other half consist in mortaring sandniggers for oil and losing to farmers.

When you're making up neologisms, at least make sure you know how to spell them.

You have no freedom. 32 different ice cream flavors are your only choices.

Attached: DatNCzoVAAANZDv.jpg large.jpg (2048x1463, 445K)

Wtf Assad has elf ears IRL?

It's all the same variety of people with the same agendas running each studio, so really what difference does it make besides financial consolidation.

I defeated ISIS in Syria

Attached: IMG_20190623_205925.jpg (1125x861, 42K)

If the Euro system is so much better, how come there have been ZERO notable European films in the last two decades?

Attached: 1528221770363.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Competition engenders innovation. We live in the dark age of cinema because of no competition.

Tiny budgets. Also that's wrong, unless you specifically mean financial blockbusters.

Euros like to live in reality. Capeshit power fantasy faggotry is for low IQ muricans fuck yeah

>live in reality
Reality is that the United States could destroy all of Europe without breaking a sweat. You guys can't fight wars to save your life

Your culture is war. It's like you never grew up from your teenage years. We like to behave like adults and make laws. Gtfo

>this thread again

>We like to behave like adults and make laws
>being an adult means learning to love the feel of a boot on your neck

You go to war when your lobbyists say so. There's nothing higher than that. You're the epitome of a bootlicker.

>I love boots on my face so long as they are privately owned.

I prefer government boots.

How many wars has your country been involved in?

Americucks prefer both, just look at how their cops treat citizens. Zero fucking respect, yet there's no shortage of muricans screeching "BLUE LIVES MATTER".

You're involved in all of them. You orchestrated every single one too.

Actually my country winned more wars than any others, I let you guess wich one it is.

Might makes right. You country probably knows all about that. Sorry for your tired genetic lineage

t. american

Stupid mutt

thats not so bad then i guess

cinema has never been good boomeditor

the sneed meme is unironically better than anything film has ever produced

Our cops have to deal with niggers, so they're extremely defensive and on edge and have to treat everyone like they might try to murder them.

Might does not last forever.

Post selfie

why are you making comments when you have no clue about what's going on?

>things i didn't say
Unbelievable amount of cope right here

Facebook literally cheated in a president and got off scot free, you can't touch corporations anymore, they are bigger than goverments.

Attached: C_qXRrZWAAABVg7.jpg (308x320, 25K)