Neymar doesnt give a fuck to football anymore

Neymar doesnt give a fuck to football anymore
He missed the last game Brazil vs Argentina because he had a hangover after a party with vini jr and paquetá
In the game against chile in Rio de Janeiro he and Vini jr forced a yellow card to be suspended, not play against Bolivia and stay at the parties in Rio
Now he only cares about drinking , partying and fucking black women
He even mocked PSG fans saying "They'll get tired of whistling because I still have three years left on my contract"

Attached: FB_IMG_16509038699540356.jpg (749x1201, 488.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/psg-title-celebrations-neymar-pochettino-26796734
youtube.com/watch?v=QfG4BpwoBC0
youtu.be/2ffF9Wnlh3g?t=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All absolutely based decisions in my book.

>30yo
>still partying like a teenager
How doesn't he get bored

he's under a huge contract and he decided to enjoy the money instead of focusing on football, that's fine as long as he doesn't whine about not being regarded as top player

let him catch aids for all i care

smoothbrained

He could at least be serious for the 2022 World cup
After yhis he could retire

Probably spent alot of his teenage years just being poor and practicing football. Alot of professional athletes are deprived of a proper growing up period during their late teens so end up forever trying to get it back

fuck i'm so jelly

This but the opposite. He hasn't had a normal adulthood.

Yeah just like Romário, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and a bunch of great players that used to party all the time. Enjoy while you can, we gonna be hexa

Attached: 2d21753b289d6dfa6f3da5beaf78642f.jpg (564x543, 49.05K)

he actually got a lot money in his childhood through a football contract, he probably doesn't even remember what is like to be poor

>neymar goes to parties like the 90s, 2000 players
>"noooooo neymar bad"
>neymar literally exist
>"nooooo i hate yuo you will never be the greatest player ever"
For me it seems like blind Ney hate at this point
inb4 call me a dickrider because I am right

based

He isnt as good as them to party and still win world cups

>He missed the last game Brazil vs Argentina because he had a hangover after a party with vini jr and paquetá
i hope he doesn't influences vini

He wouldn't win a world cup sober either and you know it. He never was that good except maybe two years or so.

Might as well enjoy it while it lasts. Good boy

He only post pics with women to try covering up that he has sex with his sister

You talk like Timo Werner at Arselel isn't addicted to inhaling helium

Neymar has the best stats of international football in the modern era
He has a much better goal and assist ratio than messi and cr7 , he has more g+a than games fot brazil , almost 1 g+a/ game in world cup games , he's the all time best assister of brazillian nt and is 10 goals away from equalling messi south american record , this qualifiers he scored 8 goals and 8 assist in 10 games , he leads every offensive stat (asist big chances created key passes ) by far of thid qualifiers and he played only half the games

I understand him, when you are hated by everyone in your country but you are a richfag I'd enjoy life and fuck instagram models too.

Still 7 months for the world cup, everything he does now is irrelevant. If he keeps like this on august, the hexa will keep waiting

Why does he fuck his sister?

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/psg-title-celebrations-neymar-pochettino-26796734
kek

Pro tip: they wouldn't win a world cup alone either
Romário had Bebeto
Ronaldo had Ronaldinho and Rivaldo
Who does nerman have? Some dude with 1 good season in his life whose quality drops massively if he doesn't play with benzema and wingers from Ajax and Leeds

Neymar really fooled you. He Peaked at 22 LOL

It’s pretty clear he’s just mailing it in. PSG is the perfect place for him because they only play 5 or 6 meaningful games a year, so he can spend the rest of his time cashing checks and partying. Whatever, not my problem.

He has the best keeper in the world Alisson , has world class defenders like Marquinhos and T Silva, has the best CDM of the decade 4 times champions league winner Casemiro , the leader in assists and dribbles in the champions league the top 3 worth value 21 yo vini jr
And one of the best coaches in the world who won corinthias their first libertadores and first mundial against chelsea

>alisson
not starter
>marquinhos
trash
>silva
old
>casemiro
old, stupidest and dirtier
>vini
neymar prefers paqueta

Have you watched marquinhos play?

Yeah, I think you haven't
youtube.com/watch?v=QfG4BpwoBC0
youtu.be/2ffF9Wnlh3g?t=13

>Now he only cares about drinking , partying and fucking black women
GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME

he played shit in 1 game vs real madrid , did u watch his last 4 seasons???

Alisson IS a starter
Marquinhos World class , woud be a starter in any single club in the world
Silva = just got more exp ,became a more mature player
Casemiro = i've never ever saw a bad game from him in the national team, every game he played he was just outstanding

Attached: photo_2022-04-02_12-07-40.jpg (355x910, 40.79K)

>now
You're funny. This fraud has been retired for a few years already
How many years has he been getting injuries close to carnival? For how many years has he shown more interest in fucking counter strike than his profession?
He's sorta like Hamilton, he's more worried about being a celebrity than a sportsman.
Hate nermam

Goddamn zoomers in this thread comparing this fraud to Romário.

Chora

Attached: 65263900d243f6166af59c985a3de0a6.jpg (564x376, 39.79K)

Legit jealous, why did i have to be born fat and ugly instead of an instagram model

His sister isn't black though?

does this matter if he cant make it through a season uninjured, he's missed so many games for PSG its unreal, especially for what they're paying him

she don't look black to me

he's just your average brazilian. nothing surprising in that behaviour.

low iq.

>best keeper in the world
>Alisson
you wrote courtois wrong

>brazillian forward turns 30
>turns to shit
many such cases!
thats the wall brother

>Now he only cares about (...) fucking black women
Good man

Holy based
They should renew his contract and make the fans pay for it too

for english players it's like 25

is that his sister?

>he played shit in 1 game vs real madrid
yeah the most important game of psg last season lmao
>Casemiro = i've never ever saw a bad game from him in the national team, every game he played he was just outstanding
It's hard to underperform againts south american shitters, but he made a lot of mistakes vs chile last game that could've ended on goals

celtic genetics

Still the greatest player in Brazil history.

t. nerman's slag sister

She looks like Emma Raducanu

Is Fernandinho the only Brazilian to hit 30 and not immediately become a fat washed slob

Nerd detected

Ultra based

Dude don't pretend Brazil NT is any good right now compared to the 90's teams

why am I not surprised messi ghosts the celebration?

Thiago Silva

Even if this was correct (it isn't), Casemiro and Silva are past it, Alisson is good but not the best and past his peak still not comparable to 1994-06

He can still get boners. Appreciate them. Cherish them. Use them.

Only our stars do that , most defensive and midfields do well

1. Pelê
2. Ronaldo
3. Garrincha
4. Zico
5. Romario
6. Ronaldinho
7. Rivaldo
8. Neymar
9.Cafu
10. Rivellino