MH season 2

Don't waste your time. Nothing happens.
The only interesting parts were the interview with the killers. The main antagonist Wayne Bertram Williams is introduced in a very jarring way. The first 4 episodes focus on BTK after which Holden is convinced to take up a cold case in Atlanta. The resolution of the Atlanta killer is very underwhelming especially after suffering through so much unnecessary character drama.

Attached: What-Time-Will-Mindhunter-Season-2-be-on-Netflix.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
thinkingaboutphilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/david-parker-rays-audio-tape-transcript.html?m=1
cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/09/williams.dna.test/index.html
parkaman.com/transcript-shirley-ledford-tape/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpFZjqJzaY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngnl0asmBzI
youtube.com/watch?v=etegSL--_CE
youtube.com/watch?v=7qo7y92z_7M
youtube.com/watch?v=wnVvBELqD3M
youtube.com/watch?v=jJZv3z7FOt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hated the main characters and how they tried so hard to make them look
>le we’re too smart for these plebs
Not hard to build an interesting character without making them seem like some pretentious fag

Also 20 minutes of every episode is wasted on this dumb bitches dike relationship.

Attached: Mindhunter-season-2-Wendy-Carr-returns-1965421.jpg (590x350, 17K)

>The only interesting parts were the interview with the killers.
so it's just like s1 then

The resolution is what happened in real life. The second season is a bit stupid with the lesbian subplot. Holden's gf was important to the plot in the first season this just feels like a filler. The autistic son subplot also feels hamfisted, but at least it's interesting and has a thematic relevance. It's a bit worse than second season especially because some things aren't developed enough. Holden has less screentime than in the first season. Still it's very good and saying that nothing happens is retarded since a bunch of stuff happens.

>tench's 8 year old son was involved in a murder
Why? I can't believe I didn't drop the show right there.

the scene in episode 2 where Tench interviews the BTK survivor was worth it alone

The actor they got for Manson was fucking uncanny.

Killers werent as profound as season 1 but still beats 95% of the shows out there.

Also wendy is a useless character.

It's boring. Basically one episode stretched over one season.

I really liked the Atlanta plot and the serial killer there was done very well, but just about everything else felt mundane. The lesbian shit was fucking abysmal and should have been cut. Tench's family shenanigans weren't quite as bad but it added basically nothing. The actual serial killer interviews were less interesting but those two retarded killers were hilarious.

He was also in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
You really have to be stupid to believe this.

Should I continue on with this show? I only watched the first episode and I was thoroughly underwhelmed

Really?
Why, I found it incredibly mundane and boring
They were trying to do a cat and mouse game but it just felt like bumbling idiots go to places and do random things

>Everything revolves around the children
>All the children knew each other
>All the children went to the same house and specific place
>Lmao let's set up roadblocks for 5 weeks instead for a montage
Like the show went from high iq science tier to something like csi Miami

The show is just such fucking nothing burgers when there's no killer on screen

Attached: 1557788959321m.jpg (1024x684, 63K)

Skip all lesbian scenes and you're pretty good.

>I really liked the Atlanta plot
found the cuck

>You really have to be stupid to believe this.
Stop lying, user.

That's how it actually went down in real life. They can't just pull a Hannibal and basically play it like low fantasy.

>They were trying to do a cat and mouse game
Are you retarded?

Why? It was basically shitting on the black community for chimping out at the thought of one of their own being a child murderer.

Why not? I miss Hannibal

Well they show btk at the start, why not have shots of the killer interspersed between the investigation

thats a bummer i this was the only recent show i watched and enjoyed

>unnecessary character drama
fucking Zoomers

Attached: 1396891646204.jpg (400x300, 29K)

?
FBI does a thing to try and set the killer up
Killer reacts and does something else

How is my point retarded?

The atlanta killer was definitely interesting. I liked how they didn't started making up shit about what happened that time but just hinted them. They got the guy he's put away for life and killing stopped, it happened in real life, it sucks but the guy will die in prison. The only thing that felt completely stupid in the end was dr. carr's relationship. We didn't really need to know that as it had no impact in the end.

Does Tench's Elliot Rodger son ever speak?

Hannibal is one of my favorite shows but it took place in a fictional universe. Mindhunter was already estabalished as a basically true to life story (with different names and shit).

>all the ADHD zoomers filtered by S2

Attached: 1553538318624.jpg (1200x902, 698K)

MC is supposed to be pretentious dumbass it's even a point this season that he's fucking things up by trying to be the smart guy

>black man gets arrested for possibly murdering like 30 people, all of them but two are kids
>gets a life long sentence for murdering the two adults
>there's solid evidence he killed all the kids as well
>kid murders stop immediately after they caught him
>HE DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS THE KKK, WYPIPO JUST WANNA FRAME A BLACK MAN

Really makes you think

Exactly. I can't understand how you could watch s2 and come away with the impression of it being anti-white or some dumb shit. The community of Atlanta is fucking unhinged and eating its own.

Based

Lesbian shit and hamfisted autistic psycho son were really hamfisted and unnecessary
Nerd black killer was pretty funny though. I like how every actor they've found look like pale copies of the killers

>Don't waste your time. Nothing happens.
>there were no SUPERHEROES and stuff blowing up.
>I just kept looking at my phone and eating the cookies Mommy brought me

Attached: 1519711107040.jpg (255x251, 13K)

I also don't know why you guys praise the interviews
Son of Sam is literally
>Lol I was just larping
Manson was also basically
>Dude hippies man society
Which felt more true to life but lasted like 5 minutes without any real revelation

None of the interviews or killers felt realistic like in s1, they just felt like carticutes of what the killers are.

Like they also took away all the super fucked up shit that made the first season so good.
It's interesting to hear how Ed kemper talked about him fucking heads, whilst in comparison all the s2 interviews are.
>Yes I hit em
>I stabbed em
>I shot em

I watched the entire season in a single sitting after watching s1 the day before and all around it's just a worse show

Attached: 1556135256897.gif (184x219, 305K)

>hamfisted twice in one sentence.
Did you learn a new word today Zoomer?

>FBI does a thing to try and set the killer up
That's literally the opposite of what happens.

kek didn't do it on purpose

So Science to you is when you have a hypothesis and you run experiments the outcome has to be as you predicted them in your hypothesis? I'm starting to suspect your right to question a show about its intellectual quality

Again what?
They try to set him up with the news
They try to set him up with the rally
They try to set him up with the posters
They try to set him up with the concert
Than the bridge thing

Have you even watched the show?

What?
What does that comparison have to do with the point

Yes, they try and fail to do literally anything. Again, are you retarded? There's no cat and mouse, they are hamstrung from the beginning either because no one believes in their profile theory, politics, or red tape. The obstacle was never the killer for a single second. The obstacle was the entrenched system and political apparatus that stymied them at every turn.

this

Attached: 1point awarded.jpg (450x361, 26K)

Attached: IMG_20190819_020339.jpg (1080x383, 57K)

>None of the interviews or killers felt realistic
nigga this show is based on the actual interviews

It had some great moments and s9me awful ones. Overall it's inferior to S1 but still great.
One thing I hates though was how annoyed and angry everyone seemed to be all the time. Holden still can't stand-up for himself and lets everyone walk all over him

Christ, you are beyond fucking retarded. They never accomplished any maneuvers. How can you be bashed over the head with this over and over and somehow come out the other end with absolutely no fucking idea what you just watched?

Tench's family issues were a juxtaposition to what he was dealing with in Atlanta and the work he was doing in Quantico. It was supposed to throw him for a loop and bring the issues he'd previously only considered in a certain light closer to home. But congratulations for missing that context entirely.

>killers aren't realistic because they are stupid retards
That is realistic, buddy.

I started to feel like bad for Holden halfway through ghe season when I realized that every single relationship he has to every other character has the other person angry and pissed off at him. Everyone hates the guy. S1 had a comfier feeling of him and Tench being like bickering buddy cops, but now Bill seems to legit hate his guts.

What interviews will they have for S3? Maybe Bundy? Also how the hell are they going to deal with BTK since he isn't caught until way later?

they had that buddy-buddy montage when they were watching the bridges.

The quick part where Tench says there's no way BTK goes to church.

Hah! Dramatic Irony!

You sound retarded. They had different MO, not everyone is Kemper who likes to talk all the time.

All the things they did was due to a new thing they learned from interviewing son of sam. Going back to the places yielded them a graveyard but the holding a vigil didn't work. These are things they tried based on a new hypothesis Holden came up with from the interiview. Holden cares but everything they do at that time was very experimental. This is why gunn said they're not lab rats since holden likes to test his hypothesis like a real scientist. Real Science was being shown in front of you and you're too stupid to realize that.

>arcade kid has a bunch of his friends go missing
>knows some of them go to the pedo house by the stadium
>hmm could this have to do with this murder spree on the news?
his actor looked way too old to be that oblivious

He did more than likely kill all of the kids. But it’s not unreasonable to think if it was someone else who killed them they would stop after the wrong guy went down for his murders.
Also the show definitely takes the side of it being 50/50 that Williams killed the kids.

Can we go back to Holden and Tench being buddies, traveling together interviewing serial killers?
Also, I like the doctor but everything involving her romance is terrible and boring.

I don’t think they ever intend to actually deal with BTK.
His purpose is to show that even with all their fancy profiling it doesn’t always help. BTK checks every box on their list yet goes free for decades.

>The criminal profiler John E. Douglas said that, while he believes that Williams committed many of the murders, he does not think that he committed them all. Douglas added that he believes that law enforcement authorities have some idea of who the other killers are, cryptically adding, "It isn't a single offender and the truth isn't pleasant."[14]

what did irl Holden mean by this?

Clinton likes his coco boys

It also plays with the notion whether psychos are born or they are raised and can be treated. The culpability of a bystander etc. The problem is that it feels like a crutch to create an artificial drama and to try to explore some of those themes in close up manner. It also feels too convenient and it doesn't feel organic at all. They needed to implement it better in the show. It feels like a dramatic construct instead of a real life.
Season 3 will have Tench on wheelchair and Holden with a cane investigating BTK killer.

Some of the kids weren’t strangled and 2 were girls. They lumped them in with the strangled boys to make it seem like it’s all one case.

Was the show hinting it was racially motivated? They talk up the Klan ties many officers may have and that photos of victimized black children were removed from evidence.

I like this idea and it meshes with the overall theme of the show. Serial killers are a lot less different from normal people than we like to think. They only catch Wayne due to surveillance, even though they used the Atlanta case to highlight how the profile 'works', they likely would have caught him anyway with normal techniques. The profile definitely can and does help though.

>S3 could have Bundy interviews and The Night Stalker as the main villain
Keep dyke drama out and we got guaranteed kino

also Gacy interview probably since he's a famous name, and Dahmer and The Green River Killer (though he isn't caught until much later) could be plot points

>Throw anything off a bridge
>Like a kid?

Attached: 1541731765592.png (600x338, 134K)

Bundy, Ramirez, Dahmer, what are some other seriel killers from the 80s?
Shit Gayce would be tight!

This, that's why S1 is comfy

Crap, that was the worse part of the last episodes of season 1

>Muh KKK

Anna Torv is based, fuck you

?
That's what I'm asking.

>BTK checks every box on their list yet goes free for decades
Its was pretty much the only reason i even started watching this, i understand the premise is about the history of profiling but they really should have started in the late 80s/early 90s so they could include Ridgeway and Dahmer and actually show them being tracked down, that or they fast forward in the next few seasons with a completely different cast which i cant see happening, ATL storyline is also boring as we already know the real culprit was never caught

Attached: 1504306194484.png (1200x1236, 239K)

>Carr being a lesbian is completely made up for the show
So the worst aspect of the show is the obvious insert by Netflix.

t.discord tranny
Have sex seething schizo coping man in a dress

I like Holden and Tench, i want them to be comfy buddies again :(

And i want much more Egg salad Ed in S3!

>Ed Kemper fangirl

Attached: 1565278980264.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Charlie.jpg (675x506, 21K)

Never found out it his true kill count but the Toy Box Killer was kino af
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
Audio reenactment of what he played to his victims when they were initially kidnapped and locked in a box
thinkingaboutphilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/david-parker-rays-audio-tape-transcript.html?m=1

Attached: cs_gyno_chair_in_toybox_landscape_nmsp_copy.jpg (640x425, 69K)

Dennis Wilson stole his songs

My favorite part was the part when blacks look like retarded feral animals with no way to control their impulses and biases.

Eh, his tape doesn't match the Toolbox Killers' tape.

She was good whitout all the lesbian subplot shit. That part is just filler

He was intimidated into going along with a scheme to get a guy out of prison.

its gets much worse, i didnt even remember she was a dyke from the last season

the one that the FBI uses ? Is really that bad?

>designed to thwart an opponent
>designed to
nothing there about being successful

he was framed lmao

outsider perspective on your exchange here, you're the retarded one

Who knows. It's not available to the public. All we really have is footage of people leaving a courtroom while it was being played due to its nature.

the Toolbox and Toybox killers are two different sets of people

If you look closely enough, you can see Wayne in the crowds of the press before his reveal.

True, but they both committed extreme sexual crimes.

If this show has shown anything it's that the killings might stop temporarily but would happen again as the killer wouldn't be able to resist
If anything, someone going down for him would embolden him thinking he outsmarted the local PD and the FBI
They got their guy, nothing ambiguous about it

>carticutes

Kemper outright says this halfway through the season before the Manson interview. How their profiling can only be based on Serial Killers who have been caught, and won't help them track the ones careful enough to not be found

disregard my last comment, i thought you thought they were the same people

No it was hinting that someone knew more and tried to cover it up. Most likely because there was a pedophile ring in the higher ups along with a drug trade. The camera pans to the chief for whatever reason too.

Manson was a bad choice. He is just a boring edgelord and nothing else

The KKK has been a drinking club for like 100 years now. The show constantly implied that governmental/public service officials were in on the coverup and that the KKK was just a scapegoat.

>Detective Paul Bynum, 39, a retired officer in the Hermosa Beach Police Department and the chief investigator of the murders committed by Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris, committed suicide with a .38 caliber pistol in December 1987. In his suicide note, Bynum specifically referred to the murders committed by Bittaker and Norris as haunting him, and of his fear they may be released from prison.

Attached: mfw31.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

I thought the witness drawing looked more like the commissioner and with how every time he showed up the press had gotten wind of things

Attached: 1547137744873.png (365x364, 163K)

Well there definitely was more than one killer, there were some girls killed and some were shot or stabbed instead of strangled.

That makes me more curious but sounds fucked up

Attached: TQfmuGug.png (728x890, 110K)

>Egg Salad and Head Fucking Intensifies

Attached: Big Guy.jpg (474x284, 15K)

He FOR SURE didn't kill 2 girls, he was fucking gay. One of the girls straight up got kidnapped from her home when there were other people there, completely against his MO. I think there's a few boys that FBI/cops were pretty sure were killed by their relatives. He probably killed like 18-20 people out of 29 that were put on him.

And Wayne Williams was after boys. He wanted to find another Michael Jackson, allegedly. He wasn’t into little girls, but there was clearly a huge pedophile ring in the city going on.

The Toolbox Killer tape is reportedly one of the most fucked up things in criminal investigation history.

Manson could've been more interesting if they tried to delve more into the family and/or Tex but they just had to have Bill chimp out and ruin it

>Stop screaming
*smashes elbow with a hammer*
>Hehe

Attached: 1544188609061.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Holdens story arc was a highlight in s1 tho. How he related more and more to Ed Kemper than to his own gf

>Nothing happens.
literally

As much as I hated Debbie, their relationship at least had a purpose in the over plot and Holden's descent, they tried to recreate that in season with lesbo doctor but it held no purpose, it's a shame really

Nobody cared about the dyke in s1, so they ram it down our throats in s2. Fucking Netfux

The guy who plays Kemper continues to kill it every time he's on screen. It's a fucking tragedy he only had the one scene in season 2

Attached: 18-edmund-kemper-mindhunter.w600.h315.2x.jpg (1200x630, 147K)

Ladies (op) and gentlemen
I am fully torqued for this season of Mindhunter.

Attached: 1538563651942.jpg (768x574, 103K)

Holden fangirling like a bitch was hilarious

I'd say her arch is by far the most intriguing and entertaining. But then again I'm not a beta cuck with no prior relationship experience.

>inb4 muh libtard plebbit SJW whining

Her shutting down that dumb bartender was one of the best scenes

This season pretty much was a reminder how black people are never happy no matter what and that it's always somehow white peoples fault. What an annoying bitch that old lady was.

>at least I'm not a French pussy

Attached: MV5BNmRlNGM2MzQtYzU0MC00YzNkLTkzMjYtODlhZWE0ZjdmZjNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x808, 80K)

Douglas himself didn't think Wayne was the only killer. It's entirely possible that woman never got justice and the show tried to show that as well as the fact that the black community didn't want to accept logic to due historical distrust of the system. The shows handles these themes well and in a realistic manner.

>t.

Attached: 1524854545350.png (488x463, 28K)

>black community didn't want to accept logic
What else is new

People not accepting the facts in front of them is not even remotely unique to black people user.

It's horrible, those two ghouls should have been shot to death on site.

>Douglas first made a public name for himself with his involvement in the Atlanta murders of 1979–81, initially through an interview he did with People Magazine about his profiling of the as yet unidentified killer as a young black man. When Wayne Williams was arrested, Douglas was widely reported as stating that Williams was "looking pretty good for a good percentage of the killings." Douglas received an official letter of censure from the FBI Director for this. However, he attended the subsequent legal proceedings and helped the prosecution trap Williams into showing anger, which was key in showing the jury that Williams was the murderer.[5]

Honestly they should've shown Holden being a part of the trial, it would've made the ending to the season feel more conclusive

It was also one of the first times that the retarded ‘serial killers are white’ dogma had been significantly challenged.
Even today, this dogma persists, even though the outright majority of serial killers have been black for almost thirty years.

Compulsive serial killers don’t just spontaneously stop without being externally acted upon (imprisonment, death or psychiatric treatment).
Wayne Williams is guilty, full stop.

Ah fuck I just realized I have the exact same haircut as picture kempler

Am I a fucking sociopath

>season 2 confirms that blacks not only commit more crimes but are also deeply involved in pedophile rings
how did netflix get away with this

>Nothing happens.

Attached: 1509312963291.png (1024x595, 559K)

Filtered

>It's entirely possible
found the JREtard

BTK pls

Attached: 1542754384008.jpg (1920x1082, 316K)

Unique, perhaps no. But very common.

Might be bullshit but I heard that's the real mask. Can't be

It's common to the human experience.

The original mask looks a lot cruder

Attached: svcykdnuijq11.jpg (600x725, 49K)

I WAS JUST GOOFIN AROUND

Yeah OP is just a brainlet that got filtered

What evidence is there to convict Wayne Williams? All I've seen is some fabrics of his carpet and the hair of his dog on the bodies. Forensic fabric and hair analysis is not very reliable.

This is the real mask.

Attached: bound-and-wearing-a-woman-mask-photo-u2[1].jpg (650x774, 34K)

are people really this retarded this was an actual thing that happened in real life that's how it went down you dumb fucking shit this isn't your shitty fantasy tv show you dumb faggot

yikes

Still no Richard Trenton Chase
>On January 23, 1978, Chase broke into a house and shot Teresa Wallin (three months pregnant at the time) three times. He then had sexual intercourse with her corpse while stabbing her with a butcher knife. He then removed multiple organs, cut off one of her nipples and drank her blood. He stuffed dog feces from Wallin's yard down her throat before leaving.

Dumping something in the water that he called "nothing" and the cops needed someone. Half if not all are patsies anyway. Son of Sam was friends with the father of the first girl shot at columbine

Real talk listening to the kid describe BTK from the backseat was actually fucking spooky

BTK sounds like some kind of fucking Terminator T-1000 tier

Attached: dennis-rader-prison-clothes.jpg (900x668, 32K)

They did DNA testing in 2010 on the evidence collected and could not exclude him but could also not solely confirm him. So it's very likely he did some of them.

Did anyone else notice the nylon string in Wayne Bertram Williams' car was the same as the string on BTK's mask?

Also failed 3 polygraphs

Anyone know why one of the last shots is a zoom in on one of BTK'S victims?

lmao cope post
you know the killings that matched his MO stopped once he was captured, right?
Anyway here is more evidence
cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/09/williams.dna.test/index.html

The DNA showed a 1/100 match that the dog hair on the victim's was from Wayne's dog, I don't understand the desire to exculpate Williams so many people have

That and witnesses saw him with defensive wounds consistent with the time one of the boys went missing, a stupid alibi, the posters he was giving around, plus in real life he failed polygraph tests. Also, hair and fibers can be used as forensic evidence. Only thing I heard that isn't reliable is teeth signature.

>He stuffed dog feces from Wallin's yard down her throat before leaving.
kek wtf

Attached: Denzelcringe.gif (680x383, 3.43M)

Maybe it's a drawing of Lawrence King? Though he was from Nebraska. Not sure if they would bring they Franklin case into this.

creepy

>Do I pass, brehs?

HOL UP

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 11.58.41 PM.png (701x550, 312K)

I straight up thought she might be the actual killer

>Watchu want? A congratulations nigga?

Attached: 1549856113174.jpg (400x323, 51K)

>Ayyy yo hol up you sayin dis not a white man?!
>what chu mean

CGI was probably used. He looked the part but his voice was shit

I was most disappointed in not only that but that subplot was all she did for 80% of the season.

>kangs don kill otha kangs

the drawing for the suspect in the atlanta killings

Attached: 1539861992631.png (254x256, 47K)

They kept doing these long shots between her and Holden like he suspects her or something
Also by the fact that she was basically trying to start a race war and killing all the punk kids as a way to blame the KKK

I don't actually know who the serial killers were and when they caught Williams I screamed I KNEW IT because they literally look like the same person

This fucking cunt is useless to the plot of the entire series. Surely they could have rolled her character in with the other pointless fuck instead of giving us le stronk female dyke.

Interesting take

Attached: 1547283620479.png (1169x916, 798K)

Can someone explain to me the scene of Holden running through the march with the cross? Why was he rushing to put the cross down with that scary music playing? Why was he looking so intently at the black lady?

Attached: 1566078860200.gif (320x180, 816K)

I think it was to show the impact of the victims on his psyche or some shit. The color editing and slomo shit was weird, not sure what they were going for.

the tense music and rushing were because he was meant to place it way earlier apparently
the scene really confused me too though, i couldn't figure out whether i missed something or why it switched to really grainy footage briefly

One of the best scenes in S2 and he promised the mother he would put crosses up for the victims, he was running late so he was hoping to put atleast one up

So is he there just as an Observer?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

WHACHOO MEAN YOU AINT AXKING WHITE FOLK BOUT DEM BOYS

because even if he is guilty, his there was no conclusive physical evidence linking him to any murders at all and his trial was completely bogus. he didn't have legal representation.

i find it hard to believe that a 23 year old kid murdered 30 people over 2 years and covered it up so well.

At least it has a nice payoff when she obliterates the dyke's soul with her psychiatrist banter.

No that makes zero sense for a killer of this nature to stop. He would not be able to stop himself overnight like that.

>Aight, Holman. Dis nigga Wayne..? He da 30th victim, now fuck off

Something about a white man carrying a cross, could be Jesus or the KKK

There's obviously evidence linking him to some of the victims, otherwise it would've been a slam dunk acquittal.

Is he guilty of ALL of them? Likely not.

And, no, the KKK didn't do them, either.

I was like irrationally worried there'd be some comedy of errors slapstick sequence where like the cross lights on fire and he's suddenly like riding on an escaped horse and goes through a sheet factory or something

What did Williams do that was so wrong?

He's literally a fucking vigilante taking out trash niggas

It fucking sucks. I enjoyed the first season but I quit this absolute TRASH 3 episodes in. Boring, not creepy, not tense, weird stilted dialogue, shitty acting, shitty side plots, none of it is engaging. I can't believe Fincher is not only attached to this but directing episodes as well.

Scott Glenn, in preparation for his role as Jack Crawford in Silence of the Lambs, was given the toolbox murder tapes by John Douglas. He's stated in several interviews how listening to them fucked his head up.

Fucking retard wrote that subplot

this isn't your shitty nip detective manga

>"Social works... Over educated."

Top fucking kek

Pseudo brainlet

Season 3 Tylenol murders you herd it here first

I don't why Bill is such a cunt to Holden this season. He was somewhat supportive of Holden's method in s1

>Once an opponent of the death penalty, he converted to supporting it after briefly listening to an audio tape of the torture and murder of two teenage girls while preparing for his role in The Silence of the Lambs

Attached: ultimate evil.jpg (834x1351, 322K)

guys. we live in a world where ISIS posts HD quality torture of people online for everyone to see. i'm sure the toolbox tapes are bad. but much worse has been available on the internet. just go look at liveleak.

Fuck this stupid nigger cunt. Seemed like nothing was ever good enough for her.

Just checked it out. Can't be anymore boring than Atlanta, right

This. I just read the transcript for one of the Toolbox murders and it’s kind of hot actually. Like yeah, sucks that she died but its just a real like snuff film.

They'll do Bundy and Gacy for sure since they're mentioned in the book. Just a matter of if the show survives long enough on netflix

There are much more interesting murders in Douglas's book. The kidnapped beauty queen who wrote letters to her family after she was taken from right in front of her home. The woman who was killed while moving into her brand new home and her husband found her stuffed in a box in the basement, and a few other ones

>There's obviously evidence linking him to some of the victims

There is no such thing as obvious evidence. There is strong evidence and weak evidence. Conclusive, inconclusive. None of the physical evidence was conclusive. At all. If all you have is a hammer, then everything begins to look like a nail.

>otherwise it would've been a slam dunk acquittal.

No. They found a black dude in the 80s who lied to police at night, in a place where police were already looking for a killer. Then the polygraphs (which are complete bullshit), his lack of legal representation, the state tricking him into looking crazy in court, bullshit physical evidence which does not stand up to scientific scrutiny and is dubious at best...

Even if he is guilty, he was not convicted for the right reasons. If he is guilty and it's a slam dunk case, retry him with all available evidence today, retest it, and see what happens. There is no way he would be convicted today on such tenuous information.

>The Toolbox Killer
didnt he get caught because of a Boomer mistake? that the behavioral science didnt help catching him at all

>the FBI sent a white boy

Attached: 2316679_0.jpg (630x630, 44K)

He was arrested and the murders stopped. Period. I don't give a flying fuck about whether or not he had competent legal representation. Don't care AT ALL. Fuck him. He's right where he belongs.

Fincher apparently has a 5 season Mindhunter showrunner bible written out. Netflix doesn't have a good track record with long-running series, but Fincher is Hollywood royalty and I imagine they'll want to keep him happy.

>He was arrested and the murders stopped. Period.

So what?

That doesn't mean that he killed anyone. It could mean that whoever was murdering them stopped after someone was caught. They had an out. Or, it could be that the murders stopped long before he was caught. Or, maybe they continued somewhere else. Or maybe there was more than one person. ou're very passionate and it's because you're already convinced of his guilt - but his guilt is not established beyond a reasonable doubt.

>I don't give a flying fuck about whether or not he had competent legal representation. Don't care AT ALL. Fuck him. He's right where he belongs.

You're already convinced he's guilty, for very bad reasons. This is somewhat sad.

They're fucking idiots if they cancel it and a legit reason to burn down Netflix

in season 4 rust catches BTK

I don't care how arrogant killers are, you would have to be legitimately retarded to keep killing after somebody was caught and charged with your own crimes.

>the opening credits music switching to a choir
kino. this show has fantastic music in general.

Attached: 1565820913305.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

>Dat music leading up to Manson
>Dat kino song used in the very first scene

Obviously he was making a dry run to the fake woman's house for her audition at 3am. He obviously didn't throw that body in the river that was found 1/2 mile down stream a day later. Obviously most people cross a bridge and then immediately turn around to cross it again to go home and the splash the cop heard was a fish not a body hitting the water. Come on, now

>Le Criminal Justice minor
The absolute state of (You) caring about some dindu behind bars and arguing with an user about it on a Yugoslavian Hentai board

The show peaked at Manson, reached nearly kino levels at the end of episode 7 and kind of fell apart at the end. This season just felt very scattered and unfocused, so much fucking filler too, every subplot was shit and poorly executed. Take away lesbian plot, Bill's son being a sociopath, holden and black hotel girl.... nothing of value would be lost.

6.5/10 season.

Are you black? Or white with a black stepfather, perhaps?

>GARY FUCKING NUMAN

Attached: exHKA6P.gif (640x368, 1.65M)

Everything has an impact on every case. Bill's kid and Dr Dyke all play a part in every scene psychologically. It's layered extremely deep. It's a big brain show and OP you exposed yourself as a brainlet.

this season was shit, that's reason enough

Based Ed dabbing on manlets
>Kemper stated that "Mullin had a habit of singing and bothering people when somebody tried to watch TV, so I threw water on him to shut him up. Then, when he was a good boy, I'd give him peanuts. Herbie liked peanuts. That was effective, because pretty soon he asked permission to sing. That's called behavior modification treatment

If they cancel Mindhunter and keep stranger things I'm slitting your throat

you have a bad understanding of logic and are very clearly not very intelligent. sorry.

i'm not a criminal justice minor. i work in finance as an intern.

i am 99.9% white according to 23andme. Mostly German and Irish descent.

Do it, end up on mindhunter season 27

DYKE BASEBALL

Keep the black girl but only as Holden sex slave

Great point. His story at the bridge was spot on and completely believable. I feel like I embarrassed myself

Attached: Doag1 - Copy.jpg (1024x576, 117K)

you are incapable of thinking properly. i am sorry about this.

is he /ourguy/?

Another coincidence. He cleaned out the car and burned everything that was in it that night at 4am. Just like a normal person who isn'y destroying evidence. He was prbably having a cook out

did he kill your mom or something? is that why you're so angry and personally invested in this?

>mfw there are serial killers openly walking the streets of developing countries with triple digit body counts but nobody will ever know

Attached: 38CDD2F2-A1E3-4D77-90C7-B29AF02E0820.jpg (218x231, 16K)

>tfw not a giant like Ed, and not a midget like Charlie
I would be a mediocre sociopath killer

The Marvel brainwashing is real. Same shit about Once Upon A Time. The fact a movie isn't about a super hero is enough for zoomers to cry about "no plot". They might be all autistic I think.

the idea is they're always pulling things from their personal experiences and then applying them to the people they interview track. This is fine.

The big problem with season 2 is how 90% of the problems caused with tracking down wayne stem from their own attempts to adjust their assumptions to better suit a political narrative. So there's multiple scenes where they're interviewing people who clearly aren't anything even remotely resembling suspects, whom they constantly say aren't even suspects, but with the "omg this person is so insane" music in the background.

They could've easily cut 4-6 episodes from this season and lost nothing of note or value.

Developing countries rarely have the framework of social anonymity needed to get the high scores. They also lack many of the social stressors that trigger the behavior in susceptible individuals.

It takes an extremely high IQ to appreciate season 2 of Mindhunter

this tbqh

Absolute bunk bullshit you’re selling. People get their rocks off from killing everywhere. Kids go missing in droves in SE Asia by predators all the time. You need not be a *white* sperg incel (such as yourself) to be a serial killer.

Can't wait for the interview with Tench's kid in juvie in a few seasons.

developing nations have triple digit killers because the governments/police of said nations are more than happy to pin literally every unsolved murder they've ever had that even remotely fits the MO on a suspect who's already been confirmed as serial killer.

first world nations rarely ever get serial killers who break even a dozen murders because no one wants to put in the work necessary to link cases to a perpetrator once they have enough to put that perp away for life.

>I am 99.3% white
Post feet with time stamp plox

I don't say this much but this show is pure uncut kino in its finest form

Attached: tenor.png (500x330, 175K)

Here in Brazil there's one with a youtube channel because you can't be in jail for longer than 30 years in this shithole.

It amazing how many of the famous serial killers from the seventies are still alive and in their 70's in prison.
You would think prison would cause people to die young.

I like how at the start of episode 6 is hangs on him just long enough when he's in front of Holden's car.

>tfw you will never proactively "adopt" a kid from SE asia to live on your boat in luxury, ease, and fun, but also fuck semi-regularly

I like how during the wayne interview he wearing glasses that could easily double as lenses for the hubble telescope.

could the actor even see in that scene?

>The lady that plays Tench’s wife has no emotional range and is atrocious in any scene she’s required to be upset in.
>Lesbian relationship was boring and felt tacked on as filler. It adds nothing to the subject matter.
>Some of the interviews were dull and uninteresting.
>The transition from BTK to Atlanta killings was jarring.

It was decent, but not as focused as the first season. I feel like they shouldn’t have lingered so much on BTK if they were going to do Atlanta child murders, but i guess they did it to keep it in line with the source material. I think it’s funny that they added black people to the central plot and it’s considered a flawless season.

Attached: 7E1C26F6-337B-4844-9202-203F7F2CAD3D.jpg (1242x1813, 436K)

What answer do you want? Yes? No? Are you even looking for an answer or was it just a reply to change the topic from you being a retard?

Dahmer is late 80's, that would likely take another season or 2

Nancy is the literal worst, but it's hard to say how much is the writing and how much is based off the woman itself. Either way, people who refuse to accept their circumstances or their environment like she does are the worst, but that's probably my autism speaking.

Why? All they do is exercise and chill. Free medical care, too.

Hopefully there won't be a third season

the BTK/atlanta thing isn't completely without merit. they keep using BTK as a counterpoint to literally everything they think they know. but then atlanta is a confirmation of everything they think they know. So the series is about how every step forward is a step back. Because, strangely, people aren't easily codified.

I guarantee Mindhunter will go for at least another 3 seasons, probably more. Word on set last year was Fincher wants to do worldbuilding with other productions. Sounds kind of silly with it being a crime drama based on real events, but whatever. Next season will be filmed in LA, which will be more expensive, but that's what Fincher wants and Netflix will abide. Hype will die down over the next few months, threads will pop up here and there, and when season 3 starts to gain steam, it'll all come back again.

Okay kid, clearly you have problems understanding written English, but thanks for your input.

Yeah he got cucked by metadata on a fucking text document

that's BTK, not the toolbox killers

>Hype will die down over the next few months, threads will pop up here and there, and when season 3 starts to gain steam, it'll all come back again.
So just like season 1

Pretty much, except there really wasn't much initial hype after season 1 came out with it being new.

who was the one that went inactive for like 20 years then was turned in by his wife then died of a heart attack?

or do i just need to write a book about that because its fiction?

Last BTK killing is 91 so I wouldn't rule it out. Shitload of killers getting caught in 84/85 so I'd expect mid 80s in season 4 and a jump to the 90s in season 4.

They brought up cults so Angel of Death from the US would be interesting. He was in an actual cult with a doctor and a funeral director and got fired from his first hospital for taking body parts to do a ritual. He got caught in 87 though

This is because you don't understand the point of their personal lives being shown.

Each character mirrors aspects of the serial killers. Holden is an obsessive compulsive who can't make friends. Carr is a repressed homosexual who lashes out at people. Tensh is the bad father manufacturing a killer by being too authoritarian and/or absent from the kids life.

Attached: 85e.jpg (680x490, 83K)

This is from the 6th episode. I audibly said "oh shit" when I saw it

Attached: GJtmpKj.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

The first 2 seasons are just to set up Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer... the glam cases.

Maybe they sprinkle in some Unabomber. They'll introduce more FBI agent characters as the BAU gets bigger.

Season 3 will be the LA Confidential season. Ramirez kills over a dozen people in about a year or so, I think. Terrorrizes LA. FBI set up a task force. Guy turns out to be some sort of Satan worshiping clown.

Dahmer is the gay cannibal of the early 1990s. Serial killers stop getting the media attention they used to in the late 1990s and after 9/11.

Attached: richardramirez.jpg (474x423, 25K)

It'll have Bundy and Gacy interviews. The season will probably focus on Robert Hanson just like the book.

>Tensh is the bad father manufacturing a killer by being too authoritarian and/or absent from the kids life

To be fair, they adopted the kid. so the kid was fucked from the onset.

no idea man sorry

examples or links?

>mfw Manson actually gives Holden an autograph

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (363x550, 23K)

maybe the Toy Box Killer? He died of a heart attack shortly after being convicted. But don't think his wife turned him in

>Shirley is struck 25 times in succession on the left elbow by Norris, who repeatedly fractures her left elbow. Each time the hammer strikes her, a piercing scream can be heard. At one point, she may have tried to say something, but her voice had become an unintelligible mass of pain.

>Norris: How's that?
>Bittaker: (Driving) What's going on?
>Norris: I was just beating on her elbows with the hammer.
>Bittaker: Ah!
>Ledford: Oh! (Screams as Norris again repeatedly strikes her elbow with the hammer).
>Norris: What are you sniveling about?
>Ledford: (Scream). No! Oh. Owww! I, (Repeated screams).
>Ledford: (Screams).

>The tape recorder is then switched off before Norris strangles Shirley by tristing a wire coat hanger around her neck. The last words Shirley Lynette Ledford spoke at the end of her short life were, "Do it. Just kill me!"

the only sound we have is like two seconds of screaming from a newscast heard from the courtroom as someone was opening the door. there are transcripts online though so you can check those out.

>not releasing the coat hanger at that point
serial killers really do leave a lot to be desired for once you star actually researching them

What the fuck bros where was that scene of BTK crossdressing in the bathroom? Did I miss that?

Literally the first and the last scene of the entire season

Attached: 1527058406996.jpg (450x418, 29K)

>Detective Paul Bynum, the chief investigator of the murders committed by Bittaker and Norris, committed suicide in December 1987. He was 39 years old. In a ten-page suicide note,[11]:276 Bynum specifically referred to the murders committed by Bittaker and Norris as haunting him, and of his fear they may be released from prison.

Near the beginning of the season, as one of the intros, his wife walks in and finds him during a session of auto-erotic asphyxiation and the end of the season after the line about the cases on the children murder going unsolved, he's an additional stinger.

parkaman.com/transcript-shirley-ledford-tape/

Literally the peak of the series. The montage in S2 was absolute dogshit compared to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpFZjqJzaY

The first season wasn't much better. Yea Forums zoomers just love declaring something "based" or "kino".

Go back to watching CSI, then.

>the real culprit was never caught
it ain't that easy, fren

What was the purpose behind the complete change in style for the segment where Holden's running around with the cross? What didn't I catch?

If you want more BTKino go watch The Clovehitch Killer. It's not him but it's heavily based on the guy.

The season one fbi buddies on the road stuff was fucking great
And yeah discovered that song and this one too thanks to it
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngnl0asmBzI

No, he doesn't tick every box. The point of him in the show is that he never matched the FBI profile. That for all the science behind profiling, people like him fell through the cracks.

That makes sense to you because you don't have "IT"
The fact that they're killing several people already tells you they're beyond arrogance

>BTK checks every box on their list yet goes free for decades.

for the love of fuck, they keep showing BTK because he goes against literally every assumption they ever formulate, for decades.

He has a steady highly skilled job that enables him to drive all over the goddamn place and know exactly how to penetrate every house he wants and do what ever he wants with any person he wants. The only reason they ever catch him is because for one single solitary time, over the course of 30 years, the police one fucking time, know slightly more than he does, and convince him to send a fucking floppy to them.

Something BTK also hits back on is Kemper's statement about how those who don't want to be caught will slip through unnoticed. Not to say he did it intentionally to get caught, but BTK was only caught after a fifteen year hiatus when he decided to start sending letters like an idiot.

I think that's one of the big things missing from this season compared to the first, the music is just not as memorable.
Season one used Bowie, Steve Miller, Talking Heads, Zeppelin and a couple of other songs and used them EXTREMELY well.
The only song from season 2 I remember is when they played Hell is for Children by Benatar the first time they meet Wayne, that was good, but overall the selection seems way weaker this time around.

Which shot?

BTK clearly didn't want to be caught, he wanted to rub in the face of law enforcement how he still wasn't caught.

But then he skimps on his knowledge of microsoft fucking word and believes the cops when they say they can't track metadata.

He went for some deeper cuts this season. I remember hearing Talking Head's "The Overload" during one episode. I pretty much recognized everything from season 1, but a lot of tracks from this season didn't ring a bell. I imagine Fincher is a huge music buff given his background.

I'm repulsed by this drawing. does that mean there is still hope for me?

the let House of Cards go on way too long. Fincher will probably get his 5 for this

Nope
I used to be repulsed by similar shit and now it doesn't even register
Don't lurk if you're a gay

Yeah I definitely recognized a couple of tracks in the background, but still my biggest issue is that I just don't think they were used well at all compared to season 1.

Stuff like In the Light playing at the end of season 1, which starts playing while Holden is traveling, stops for 5 minutes while he talks to Kemper and then bursts out again when he flees the room is PURE KINO. It even flows into the ending with BTK.
youtube.com/watch?v=etegSL--_CE

Even small stuff like the ending from episode 4 when they get the grants or the first time they go to the basement, are such perfect uses of a song to end the episode on a high note.
youtube.com/watch?v=7qo7y92z_7M
youtube.com/watch?v=wnVvBELqD3M

If guys liked the show, or are just interested in True crime or whatever. I recommend watching this kino video. Very interesting youtube.com/watch?v=jJZv3z7FOt0

>SO YOU BE SAYIN DEM WHITE DEVILZ DINDU NUFFIN? FUCK YOU WHITE BOI WE WUZ KANGZ AND WE DUN KILL BROTHAS

Fucking Christ

>Holden: A nigger did this.
Jesus christ, Fincher

Attached: 1565807445700.jpg (768x433, 26K)

That's Bundy with the busted tail light, isn't it

Attached: ?.jpg (3200x1800, 438K)

BRAVO FINCHER

Before the sick cunt starts jerking off the camera pans over the bed of his victims ID's, then the last one zoomed in and lingered as if the audience knew the lady

He's all talk but can't pull the trigger

Please explain this one. It's not an eye, right h-haha

Attached: 31.jpg (3024x4032, 809K)

That's even worse

They made him seem like a demon the way even the cops were rattled

getting shot in the face will do that. especially if he just keeps slowly torturing you and your family after he shoots you in the face.

IT felt like there was less BTK this season, maybe I'm imagining it

there was less BTK this season. most of the season was the atlanta bullshit.

you kidding? even before they dropped him for the last three episodes, there was already way more BTK in s2 than all of s1. you have maybe 10 minutes total of him in s1, don't even mention him by name, just some out-of-context 90 sec. at most vignettes, and in s2 you are actually going into his crimes

in the first season BTK was used as punctuation. Every time they think they've gleaned some valuable bit of information that can be used to track other active killers, BTK is just going about his business murdering men women and children with impunity.

In the second season, they don't break much new ground and spend most of the season with wayne, who validates everything they've learned so far, and the only reason they don't arrest him earlier is politics.

Serial killers can’t just stop killing like you can’t just stop fapping to tranny porn you brainlet

EARONS did