It was cancelled because it wasn't funny

It was cancelled because it wasn't funny.
Relentless surrealism isn't a substitute for good writing.

Attached: World_Peace_Logo.jpg (421x237, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
vocaroo.com/i/s0lBpj1y1Jjt
youtube.com/watch?v=ic9JdpWsHXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was great you pathetic libtard.

it was canceled because sam hyde is a racist,xenophobic,homophobic,fascist
ironic because he fucks trannys and underaged girls

dilate

>It was cancelled because it wasn't funny.

Yet, they let Eric Andre's show keep running...

Unironcally, if you didn't find this show funny you have a legit mental defecit.

Attached: 33C3A70A0C3F47F68A0C11196EF1F933.jpg (750x747, 235K)

things dont get cancelled because they aren't funny in only one season.

see: all of comedy central.

>it was canceled because sam hyde is a racist,xenophobic,homophobic,fascist
Still a better person than everyone else in hollywood

i’m sure this is going to be a quality thread, because that’s definitely always the case when this fucking show is mentioned here

Attached: 77D26DFF-6175-449D-A8CB-282EBE1B3D22.jpg (201x226, 13K)

It wasn't funnny incel

Funny is a matter of personal taste. Factually, the show itself was extremely popular, and it was cancelled for political reasons.

The jews thought Sam hyde was getting abit too uppity, and Sam is an actor (prostitute) and wasnt content being a "youtube nobody". He wanted to be on official screen, so they called him, forced him to suck jewish executive penis, then they forced him to make skits where he makes homosexual kissing, crossdressing (freemason humiliation ritual) etc spread disease, after sam hyde was TURNED OUT by jewhollywood, they cancelled the bitch.

Completly destroyed by jews and he hasnt recovered.

You just described everything on Adult Swim, and also explained why everything on Adult Swim is shit for dumb teenagers

i think we should agree at this point its time to move on. lovers and haters, forget about it and come up with something new. don't be fucking STUCKED like a boomer.

>implying a network cares about what's funny

MDE was cancelled because the media blowback for it staying on would be huge.

It's ratings were fine, in fact they were pretty good for its timeslot

It was cancelled because sam was retarded and legit got into the alt right (he was actually sniffing around the TRS forums at the time) and all the shitlib faggots at AS like heidecker successfully agitated to get him dropped because of it

Over a million people watched the premiere and finale with around 700k watching every episode. What are the average ratings for AS originals?
Also the people who run adult swim's production admit continuously that their network is mostly for shows expecting to last 2-3 seasons max.

You will never be an actual real life woman.

Based. MDEfags can't cope with the fact that their hero is a tranny lover

>Funny is a matter of personal taste.
Not in this case. Sam Hyde just doesn't know how to write funny stuff, so he does other things, like his own interpretation of Jackass, being gross, social commentary or other 2deep crap. He literally doesn't know how to write comedy.

>6 twelve minute episodes
>oh buy my books shirts stickers and premium gumroad content, the shitcoins I shill, and support the other projects I need initial funding for.
>I'm being deplatformed I need more money
>don't ask where it goes
>don't ask about the trannies
>don't ask about the underage girls
>don't ask about my mom
And I still bought 3 MDE shirts

If you can't watch MDE and realize that it is both funny and good, honest propaganda, you're either a literal retard-average IQ nonwhite or some other degenerate lifestyle minority trash that benefits from the current collapse of western society.

best skit:
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

Even if it hadn't been canceled when it was, it definitely would have been by now. Sam & Nick's brand of humor doesn't have a wide enough appeal to be successful in the mainstream. It still amazes me that they were able to get the show at all.

This, I especially loved it when a spic exposed Sam for the pedo kike fraud he is:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

Attached: 1565861340098.jpg (1242x1098, 342K)

You're not nearly as clever as you think you are buddy. Someday life is gonna teach you that.

factually incorrect
tim heidecker and every sóiboy (with the exception of john maus) was the cause of the cancellation

>Sam's show gets cancelled and he gets deplatformed off of youtube
>He cries about being blacklisted and begs his fans for support
>A fan kindly puts up some his content/World Peace stuff, without monetization, to promote him
>He says some shit in an open conversation that doesn't paint Sam in saintly light
>Sam immedietly tries to get said fan deplatformed
Why does Sam shit on his fans and act in such a hypocritical manner? What's wrong with him?

Attached: 1526731765085.jpg (549x621, 54K)

You might have an argument there if Tim & Eric and Eric Andre didn't survive for years doing the same shit and worse.

do you fit the profile?

Attached: sonsofsam.jpg (1639x1715, 984K)

Literally none except for poor eyesight

World Peace came on right after Eric Andre and yet couldn't even keep half of the viewers. There were nights where Eric Andre had the highest ratings in its time slot while world peace had some of the lowest.

Sam's funniest bit was the Tedx talk, the rest is basically clapter

Sam identifies as a white man but he is Jewish at heart. Most of his actions can be explained by this.

He seems to be rather sensitive about it if you bring it up to him.

Attached: 1565823582715.png (655x700, 199K)

I am unironically probably better off in life than you, as you appear to be the same person with nothing better to do than make these threads several times per day using thew same images and infographics.

You are probably giving MDE more views than you are taking them away, that's okay because MDE is often funny while low iq brown people that live in our countries while actively sabotaging them out of envy because they are simply too dumb and ugly to succeed in white countries using the same rules as white people are not okay.

Take you meds schizo. You are defending a guy that grooms and anally violates girls that are of the same age that Jeff Epstein targeted and victimized, you realized that right?

Attached: 1526731709559.jpg (766x685, 105K)

it's over sam

we won

you lost. get over it.

Attached: 1548759760715.jpg (1200x843, 154K)

2019 we are forgotten

>He literally doesn't know how to write comedy.
literally applies to everyone writing for TV. why doesn't everyone get cancelled?

It had better ratings than Tim Heidecker's pathetic "Decker" trash LMAO

I don't give a shit about women, age of consent is different everywhere, brown people literally fuck prepubescent kids, a guy in his twenties fucking a late teen is not a big deal, they're self sexualizing and fucking in middle school anymore.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lBpj1y1Jjt

Sounds like something Epstein would say.

Is this one of those audio deepfakes? Or is that really petersen

>20 minute video
>all speculation
>no evidence
Yawn

> reporting other peoples videos
>'deplatformed'
You = brainlet

People who advocate against Sam Hyde are typically the same people who advocate for the mass importation of people who still take child brides and fuck dancing boys, and who immediately raise the rape rates and child molestation incidents in our countries.

You aren't fooling anyone anymore, and we're sick of your bullshit and deliberate cognitive dissonance.

>>all speculation
>>no evidence
There are literally pictures of them together shirtless dumbass.

Attached: 1526731804820.jpg (304x540, 25K)

what happened to sam's mom?

>People who advocate against Sam Hyde are typically the same people who advocate for the mass importation of people who still take child brides and fuck dancing boys, and who immediately raise the rape rates and child molestation incidents in our countries.
Lol. Where do you see that. Watch the spics vid here: , he may be a shitskin but does he come across as a leftist?
All the people against Sam on this site are ppl sick of eceleb shilling or ex fans that dropped Sam when they saw what a massive hypocrite he is.

Attached: 1526731744609.jpg (1272x816, 303K)

Reminder that all threads like this are made by Sam or someone who works for him or someone shilling for him for free.
There's no such thing as bad publicity especially for someone like Sam.

They call me red dress! Lmfao

>Calls Sam Hyde a "kryptok*ke"
>An anti-semite hates Sam Hyde
Then I guess Sam Hyde is based. Only anti-semites are against him.

>Relentless surrealism isn't a substitute for good writing

Have you seen anything else on Adult Swim? This was the best of the genre

GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK TIM

It had some funny sketches and it had some good sketches that weren't supposed to be all about the humor.
Overall a very good show, made by some very talented people with lots of issues. Genuinely one of the most creative shows AS has ever put out.

The show was notable if only for the fact that Sam Hyde managed to pull off the worst attempt at a British accent I have ever heard in my life, and I've heard some seriously bad ones from Americans.

Adult Swim Is kicking themselves that they let go of a promising talent like Sam Hyde. The future of sketch comedy just slipped through their fingers because they just had to react to his batshit crazy fans and conspiracy tweets.

They call me doorway! They call me Honda Civic!

Supposedly Sam was difficult to work with. It didn't help that he slept with multiple AS people (by Sam's own admittance). The twitter stuff was their excuse but probably not the main reason.

ARCHIVED AUDIO FOOTAGE OF SAM OF MILLI DOLLAR...ABUSING EX-GIRLFRIEND?! 0_0 - courtesy of Radock youtube.com/watch?v=ic9JdpWsHXg

Attached: royal-albion-hotel-brighton.jpg (337x450, 14K)

Wow... Sams yelling.

I'm surprised there's not more footage of him being abusive to people that isn't for a sketch.