Hey guys, this is the USA chess team, say something nice about it

hey guys, this is the USA chess team, say something nice about it

Attached: nakamura-caruana-and-so.jpg (768x768, 171.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIsj1ehlVnk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanitoluwa_Adewumi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these guys are good at chess

they're americans.

Attached: 1623191433818.jpg (849x565, 109.58K)

Theyre all hacks. Chess is not a sport

Indeed

christ, it's like a competition to see who was more bullied in school.

>The best of the whole of humanity each and every time
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

That isn't very nice

being a nerd isn't a sport. otherwise all you fags would be athletes

Attached: gotem.jpg (1920x1080, 206.6K)

The best is a Norwegian guy though. You haven't managed to buy him yet like you did those other guys.

Attached: alireza-firouzja-eindhoven.jpg (840x560, 105.11K)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=MIsj1ehlVnk

Does anyone like backgammon?

ebin :DDDD

>tf
>tp

Attached: fabiano caruana.jpg (400x353, 172.46K)

33% of it
>doesnt care at all like really doesnt care I mean I dont care at all its like nothing to me really I dont care honestly its just not something I care about

Attached: USA_math_olympiad.jpg (460x399, 41.36K)

If you cant bet them…joi…use their genetic ethic background against them

They look like a group of fine, well-behaved young adult men

Wesley is based

why are there no black chess players

there are black chess players...

There is an african american prodigy playing right now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanitoluwa_Adewumi

i watched some of the last tourney and there were no black people in the entire room

Yeah there aren't that many professional players but they exist

they never make the top 1000 but there are black chess players

I would say the chinks are taking over but the Chinese immigrants to America immediately change their names to Chris or John and suck American cock so their loyalty is to their new country.

I bet they absolutely CRUSH the puss

this reminds me of this chinese math teacher i had in college. his actual name was like xiaquin chingshang or something but he always said "Purease carr me docta john" and he had american flags hanging all over his office. It was like running into an actual reverse weeb. I couldnt tell if he was being sincere or not

Japanese, Venetian, Kazakh

>hello
>my name is uh cowboy tanaka

I don't like that kind of shit but if you're a white American that's the perfect immigrant I guess. They are so happy to immigrate that they love American culture more than anyone and it's part of their previous culture to blend in and not cause any trouble for their new country.

This is based tho.

Attached: MV5BZjc0NDM2NGUtZTY5My00MDVjLTljZGMtNGUzYjM0NzQwYzhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2NjY2NzQ0._V1_UY1200_CR64,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 35.65K)

Dont forget born and bred American stars such as Daniel Naroditsky, Andrew Tang, Leiner Dominguez and Levon Armenian.

>japanese
>italian
>filipino
mm haha

He was sincerely spying for China. Giving China all the new American math equations. American fail.

> /sp not knowing one of the 3 is most powerful race

If these 3 walk into a bar it would be an ok joke

Chess is so useless you could call philosophy applied chess.

American, American, American
There FTFY

Yes we know one of them is Jewish.

Sounds like a based Ameriboo

Attached: W0QnS1m.jpg (1200x400, 257.67K)

hikaru is fucking hilarious, he streams on twitch. the other two are dry as paint but they're all americans, they were born here and don't have accents. seriously, hikaru is so entertaining

White americans are literal retards so that makes sense

A mutt, a jew, and a chink walk into a bar, the jew says: "do how much money do jannies get paid?" the mutt and the chink don't know the answer, so the jew answers: "nothing, they do it for FREE"

>didn't include the quintessentially american Levon Aronian

Naroditsky, caruana and hikaru are the only legit talents from America, Is Naroditsky even competing anymore though? he could have been really good if he didnt waste all his time taking gender studies at Stanford

This, Caruana is sicilian and even competed for Italy before being bribed by evil americans

>born in miami florida
not so fast luigi

When is the next big tournament?

I bet every single one of them would beat me in a game of chess.

so proud of wesley so, for not being a filipino tho. fuck news outlets here for referring him as filipino american or filipino born, there's nothing to proud about him as a filipino, his own country neglected almost a decade ago him despite being a potential world champion. He's an american now and all credits goes to murica for taking care of him. God bless murica

I remember guy on the right saying after one tournament that he "thanks Jesus Christ" for his good performance. I thought chess players were supposed to be smart.

One guy is a Filipinx

worst fucking board game to ever exist

>ELO 2177
>prodigy

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

He is 11 yrs old.

>50 rating points higher than Carlsen at the same age
The only good thing to come out of your retarded country was Tony G and even then he had to come here to become a man.

don't even know why i bother with retards. i've had like 50 points smaller ELO than his when i was 12 and i'm far from geniuses desu.

Attached: black '''''prodigy''''''.jpg (782x436, 120.78K)

All prodigies.
>there is a chess player on spee who had 2120 fide classical when he was 12
doubt.
Also Adewumi is still only 11, he was born september 2010. The nigga won a state junior championship while living in a homeless shelter. If you wanna be a seething racist just go to pol matey.