Netflix and Kevin Smith Making New 'Masters of the Universe' Series

twitter.com/NXOnNetflix/status/1163198902943670272

will it be shit Yea Forums?

Attached: 1566163337024.jpg (1364x2048, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmalZOqtv7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember he man?
Remember grayskull?
Remember skelletor?
Remember I have the power?

>battlecat smokes some weed and talks about how hot his daughter is
Sounds like some gay bullshit.

It's crazy that Kevin Smith is still managing to get so much work.

>anime
what a hell?

>Netflix He-Man
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

>Kevin Smith
>Netflix
It's gonna be stir-fried shit

>She-Ra is such a steamy piece of shit they have to go back to HE-man
OHNONONONONO
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE GUYS!

Attached: F1600F02-BBA3-414A-9262-294D617733A0.png (335x318, 156K)

>American anime
No such thing

>Netflix
OOF
>Kevin Smith
DOUBLE OOF

>anime
I wonder what that will look like. Wait, what am I saying? I know what it will look like. It will look like deep fried horse garbage.

>I wonder what that will look like

Attached: cv.png (600x358, 82K)

Are they going to fag and trans it up like She-Ra?

Teela or The Sorceress will be black.

>Kevin Smith
God dammit. Getting jacked as fuck to cosplay He-Man was my fitness goal for this year and this cunt will ruin it.

I forgot this exists. Looks pretty good, honestly. I hope it does look like that.

Attached: Kastlewańja.jpg (590x351, 27K)

This

WHY ARE WE FILMING MY SCENES FIRST?

Attached: 1552442292124.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

Why get Smith for an animated series? I know he's done them in the past but it seems pointless.

Yeah, Castlevania in general looks amazing. It's the acting and writing that are awful. Richard Armitage is the perfect example of skill without talent.

i hope the doctors who saved kevin smith's life contract the ebola virus and die slow, painful deaths.

>trans it up
there are literally no trans people in the new She-Ra, also one of the het ships is the most popular ships and Noelle just killed off the most popular gay ship

Why is your masculinity so threatened by otherness? It's effeminate and emasculating to be so afeared of non-maleness.

Yes, He-Man is gonna be turned into a fat “dudebro”, you know why? Because fat thor was popular, so they gotta cash the dadbod hype

>skill without talent
So do you guys think that Kevin Smith is more talented than Richard Armitage?

Castlevania was shit and cringeworthy.
The animation was kind of okayish, which would be expected from the budget a Netflix production but everything else, from the pacing of the story to the dialogue was obviously filled with Western tropes. This made the whole thing fake or "wrong". The writing seemed to fit more with a Hanna Barbera-esque style.

Based

>cosplayer
>calling other people cunts

Nice of you to join us reddit

In a literal sense, yeah. A tiny sliver of talent is more than Richard's got.

>they turned castlevania into japanitized scooby-doo
thanks for the warning

r/The_Donald is that-a way>>>>>

Why doesn't Netflix ever hire actual Japanese people to make anime?

Why does Netflix keep calling its garbage action cartoons "anime"?

No they didn't, he's just an hyperbolic retard
The show tries to balance the horror tone with fun adventure moments like the games, it's not perfect but it does a pretty good with very few episodes

Who would be the opposite of this? All talent, no skill.

To score popularity points and get them shekels

Matthew McConaughey, maybe?

Nah, every piece of dialogue was cringe worthy. Even more so when giving gypsies Spanish accents.
It's not a japanized scooby doo though, it's worse.
It's as if a Castlevania fandom writer got millions to make a tv show.

Don Hertzfeldt lol (it's funny cause it's factual)

he is the worlds greatest shill afterall

Teela is the main character in this

Attached: 1566164873956.jpg (680x383, 54K)

AS I WAKE IN THE MORNING AND I STEP OUTSIDE I TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND I GET REAL HIGH

Attached: 244.gif (500x375, 1.03M)

That nazi fascist Teela Tequila is in this? /pol/ is gonna love this!

>Teela is the main character in this
Why would you make a He-Man series about He-Man?

>Kevin Smith sucks at action scenes
>Netflix sucks at adaptations
>With your powers combined I am a shit series

as I said, hyperbolic retard

>Sypha Belnades (サイファ・ヴェルナンデス Saifa Verunandesu)
>alternate names: Syfa Velnumdes, Cipher Fernandez, Cipher Vernades
really makes you think

>Verunandesu transliterates to Fernandez
Overreaching.
Also, what the fuck is a Spaniard Gypsy doing in the middle of eastern Europe?

Gypsys are nomads...

Spaniard gypsies are an ethnic group from Spain that originates from the South (Andalusia).
They have nothing to do with Romani gypsies.

Based fried posters

I'm so sick of women

I'm not familiar with the original show, but if there's a red headed character then they will change that character to be black. Hollywood has been committing gingercide for over a decade.

DUDE I'M KINDA GAY LMAO

You either get that or calarts now. I prefer anime.

Is the MeToo era going to turn all the men gay? That would represent some kind of victory for the anti-men movement.

Teela has red hair. Bingo

Wow, that heart attack really did a number on him. I thought he'd just give up and stay fat. He looked like the type.

No but it's making any dude with sense go mgtow which is kinda worse but I think it's about time to retire western women--whom are the architects of this disaster--and start conquering other races again anyways.

It's up to Teela to solve the mystery, and it's up to me to deliver the knot!

Attached: I shaved my back for this.jpg (352x412, 82K)

Orko and Ram-Man will be Jay and Silent Bob.

Marc Bernardin is probably writing it and he's very creative. He's a bit of a feminist though so expect that but I'm sure the stories well be well written.

if its Cgi it'll be dogshit like this

Attached: Seiya vs Geki.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

>Why doesn't Netflix ever hire actual Japanese people to make anime?
They do. They give money to Japanese people to create anime and offer it in their streaming service.

Maybe he just hates fags as he should. Also nice theory but nobody agrees with you, fag.

Amazon must counter with Duke Nukem animated series. That or muh muh muh MASK.

For Zoomers and late.millenials that dont know any better.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmalZOqtv7A

>Kevin Smith Making New 'Masters of the Universe' Series

it's up to Teela to solve the mystery.

Attached: 344114555.jpg (1000x982, 83K)

looking forward to seeing real men in that series
>netflix
make that transgender men

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 07 [1080p].mkv_00:13:47.577_16_08_19.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

teela will be black haha.....

she-ra might be the most pozzed show ive ever seen

and the crapiest

good god

The diabetes really hit tubby hard.

the best part is how they prasing it what fans wanted over 35 years....lol no one wants teela to be the main character lol

I had to get the gay off with me with a hearty dose of miraculous.

Attached: 1538010403686.webm (1068x1080, 1.15M)

I've been saying this exact thing since avatar the last shitbender. It's fun to see nerds doing insane mental gymnastics to justify calling this garbage Anime.

Teela-Sue and the Masters of Patriarchy.

>Jacked as fuck this year to be he man
>This year
Nigger it takes years of work to rock anything close to he-man, otherwise the streets would be filled with walking statues.

Fuck right off. It fucking ruled because there was literally zero WEEB ANIME TODDLER RAPIST GARBAGE anywhere to be seen.

The only thing that would've made it better was NO WEEB ART AT ALL. fuck OFF with you LOLI BABY RAPE TRASH INCEL GOOK CARTOONS

of course. people like to see the idealized gods in action. epic chad lundgren he-man or thor. sliding in a woman, who acts like a man (basically a shitty dude) is just stupid. it's why gender bending comic sales plummeted.

why the fuck does anybody want this random same face bitch to be the main character? who is this show even for?

Attached: teela.jpg (600x462, 59K)

I expect it will have a highly viewed first episode, and then totally flop

>Cringer

>They have nothing to do with Romani gypsies.
Every Romani people is related to the rest, I think is a lot more complicated than simply calling them a people or different peoples.

Attached: godfishbrain'd.jpg (1009x180, 30K)

Two words: Warren Ellis.
I felt like Homer on that Episode about the monkey paw when he orders a sandwich and it's perfect in every way but there's this tiny little thing that ruins everything. The animation was nice, the voice acting good, the main plot straightforward but then... the whole writing was wrong. Wrong and horrible. Like a ten year old writing fan fiction while using wikipedia. Speaking of weebshit I've seen higher quality writing in a Japanese doujinshi and more depth in a dog's belly.
The Game of Thronesvania part was bad, Hector went from tortured and misunderstood character who came to Dracula and then regretted it to "lol just an autist who forges shit". Dracula was great only before it went full boo hoo and ruined everything as well.
When making a show, it's difficult to get anything wrong with the whole Castlevania series since this shit should write itself, but they did. Even Lords of Shadow 2 was kino compared to this.

>Lisa being "le intelligent science woman burned as a witch" having a beauty and the beast scene with Dracula.
>No Grant because Trevor has all the edge we need.
I'll never not be mad.

Attached: drac.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

And that comes from someone who would have absolutely LOVED to see a western dark fantasy Castlevania.show.

Attached: bbbbb.jpg (750x560, 68K)

>people suddenly pretend that he-man is cool because it's on Netflix now

warren ellis shits in your brain sober

>het ships
queers should be executed

I don't doubt that. The Castlevania netflix show was one brain fart after another.

Oh, noooo....

Attached: z lo_0289_Chloe-x-Halle_uf.jpg (640x794, 70K)

And they are going to put her in that new tuna tin man suit that covers her up from head to toe. Can't wait to buy all the merch!

Attached: Masters Of The-Universe 102.jpg (1112x745, 311K)

>anime
KO

>This is the epic He-Man and the Masters of the Universe saga fans have waited 35 years to see!
YASS QUEEN SLAY!!!

Attached: Masters_of_the_Universe1798626 - DANzzzev.jpg (598x513, 98K)

>will it be shit
hes not directing it, so maybe not

>Kevin Smith
>doing a big budget fantasy action movie

Attached: but she said it was a good size - Mallrats.jpg (400x252, 17K)