TOR: Fred VanVleet (hip) out for Monday's Game 5
NO: Brandon Ingram powers Pelicans to Game 4 win w/ 30
PHO: Deandre Ayton nets 23 points on 11 shots in loss
ATL: De'Andre Hunter scores team-high 24 points in loss
MIA: Bam Adebayo nets 14 points in Game 4 win
GS: Stephen Curry rallies from slow start, scores 33
GS: Klay Thompson scores series-high 32 points in loss
ATL: Clint Capela to start Gm 4, Gallinari to the bench

Attached: 1638004825685.png (1126x1408, 1.98M)

can someone post a pasta tier list that isn't complete dogshit please? I want this thread to get off to a good start
also based pels

>TOR: Fred VanVleet (hip) out for Monday's Game 5
Does this help the Raptors reverse sweep or hurt?

right here bro

Attached: 24566245.png (874x1464, 687.93K)

it helps the raptors unfortunately

Attached: 1650876021856.jpg (632x864, 55.84K)

just took a massive Suns

help. that midget was basically the sixers' secret weapon. harden could drop 40 tonight and I'd still give the raptors a fighting chance without manleet

aaaand it's dead

>A
spaghetti and meatbols

>B
retard shit

Weird, I took a small but especially putrid and dirty Chris Paul

You took a massive GOAT?

>Is objectively correct in your path

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 12.10.54 PM.png (1794x1110, 716.94K)

I do not tolerate manlet slander. We deserve love too

Embiid loses again

Attached: GOATz.jpg (867x1134, 132.55K)

So the Celtics are officially /nba/‘s team in this playoff race like the Bucks were last year right?

Attached: EA22E554-D9CA-42D9-BE3F-950621511297.jpg (1024x1024, 162.02K)

Decent list

gnocchi siciliani e merda

you have most of the long pastas too low which tells me you don't appreciate proper pasta technique but miraculously this is the least awful tier list posted so far. angel hair that low is virgin shit tho

why the angel hair hate, pan fry those things in some oil and make sopa seca, shit is amazing

if the Suns lose i'm going to root for the Celtics. i grew up as a Celtics fan...

Attached: 1650910413555.jpg (996x1024, 346.7K)

the state of this post

Jokic is leading the league in scoring in the playoffs (31.3). Make of this what you will.

how can a nigga hate on bucatini

No meme answers like LeBron and Jokic, who is the biggest fraud in the league? Someone who doesnt deserve their contract at all

angel hair haters literally don't know what they're doing, easiest way to see a nigga expose themselves. realistically no long pasta should be below c tier and the higher tiers are gonna be sorted by preference except for angel hair which is a unique case and is how you separate the men from the boys

Mixed bag, dude was hurt for a long time and it hurt his ability to shoot the three this series and even toward the end of the regular season when he was playing 40 minutes. This should mean that our 3 point percentage improves by less threes being thrown out.

But not having a dedicated Point guard is gonna suck strategically. I doubt Malachi is going to get more than 15 minutes this game, Barnes will probably get less than 20 minutes too which means that Siakam is going to have to be the one bringing the ball up the court most possessions. He does it alot anyway but its not ideal

Attached: 1650859644607.gif (112x112, 734.41K)

the nets big 3

lurk moar

bro its over

davis bertans
tobias harris
michael porter jr (this was a fuckin highway robbery lmfao)

Attached: 1571886146745.png (496x550, 186.55K)

word on the meme-street is scott foster will deliver a win to the nets

Hope raps vs sixers is as kino as one piece 1015

Tobias Harris has the 11th highest contract in the league. Rudy’s contract is insane too but he at least brings something to his team.

its clear who is LARPing as italian ITT

If you're putting buccatini in D tier I can't take you seriously

Attached: 1650910695626.jpg (360x360, 54.18K)

its really not a mixed bag. fvv was a fucking bum. gtj is infinitely more dangerous. the real question is how lucky is spicy piss going to be tonight and are the sixers really too retarded to figure out how to score on the raptors

I keep having a recurring dream of Scott Foster having a fatal aneurysm in the middle of officiating a game and everyone in the audience stands up and claps while he convulses on the floor, slowly withering into nothingness

It's the GOAT's birthday today.

Say something nice about Timmy.

Attached: file.png (828x812, 1013.53K)

rudy is overpaid but it's not because he's a fraud exactly it's because the jazz are retarded and decided to build an entire defensive identity around a single elite rim protector who they consequently can't deserve to lose

I mean Rudy Gobert is multiple DPOY hes the best guy on the team

this, as the kids say. probably a bunch of fucking sudacas "we wuz romanz n shiet"

>doc with a 3-1 lead

Attached: 1624016859493.jpg (1235x695, 471.67K)

t. pure sicilian phenotype

> CJ meme again

Attached: file.png (1235x695, 955.98K)

John Wall never deserved his contract and it's the worst one with the least production in the history of the league. That fat fuck used to come into camp super out of shape every season

I'm not even pretending to be italian lmfao my taste in pasta is just good and yalls is shit trash and retarded fucking morons

nah, moors in chains on the family crest. definitely not carthage roman. but you're close.

Birthday? Technical Foul

Attached: jc.png (996x596, 916.41K)

yeah my main impression is that those boys just boiled it in water for 10 minutes and poured some shit out of a jar onto it

retard decided to be a fashion icon after he retired

>file.png again

2nd highest contract lmao and next year the gap to Stephs salary HALVES hahahaha

Hes the 4th best player ever and would be consensus top 5 if he played for lakers/knicks/celtics/heat and actually gave a shit about his image. Possibly even top 3 given

suns and sixers will win at home but they'll probably get bounced in the second round. too many injuries and the league hates those teams/players for whatever reason

This aesthetic is unironically more kino than the current drip culture in the nba. JA wore a hoodie and sweats and got crucified cause he wasn’t wearing a dress like Russ

Attached: D24FE834-DF3D-4323-A6A3-D5D9ACF81092.jpg (750x1124, 717.18K)

pubes in pasta form

If it's undeserved contracts then MPJ being signed to a max for playing the majority of two seasons. He was a known injury risk and his game was and still is incredibly underdeveloped, essentially only a spot shooter.

What the fuck is this retards problem?

Attached: iniooienrioefiortrioerfiowinor4intevfervf.png (1198x1280, 1.11M)

room temp IQ

it's a figurative kind of 25

*blows up three superteams in 5 years*

Attached: kyrie.jpg (2560x1708, 497.14K)

/thread
if you don't like angel hair you either
>have no taste
>have dogshit technique

You're in your feelings calling FVV a bum. He shouldn't be playing as many minutes as he was playing, but not having him share point guard duties for a full game is bad for the team because we don't have a real point guard without him