Did you watch wrestling as a kid?

Did you watch wrestling as a kid?

Attached: 001_1999_sKANE_08281999_0002--c6e52a8bf60a393f29d16596f0b3ab5c.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnzq6MNfM5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Actually, the guy you posted was objectively the best character they ever came up with.

no because i'm not a raging faggot mutt

Yes I love John Cena.

yes, but I think it was entertaining mostly because of the commentators which weren't very technical but funny
the tv that broadcasted it however stopped airing it because of that chris benoit thing and it went only on Sky since then

>tfw I was worked into thinking he actually needed the voice box to talk

>commentators which weren't very technical but funny
huh... he can't be talking about JR... JR was always...
>it went only on Sky since then

oh ok, UK guy. thats too bad.

The storyline building up to Kane's debut followed by the build up to his match with The Undertaker was some of the best writing in wrestling history. That shit took an entire year to climax.

Yes, but then I grew up. Listening to adult men sperg out about wrestling is just about maximum cringe.

Attached: 4L_FnLm00s5.jpg (649x887, 200K)

Yes, masked Kane era of wrestling was the greatest television to exist. It was when I actually idolized Americans because it showed how based their culture was, then 9/11 happened and the show and country changed a few years afterwards drastically. But yes WWF/E was kino

no I grew up watching football and formula 1 with dad and grandpa like all europeans did in my age

Not as much as I would have liked, but I caught a few episodes here and there back in 2005.

no, i'm not into men

no only red state low iq individuals watch wrestling

Kane?

I watched it from 98-02, or so.

Hell yes, it was funny as hell.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 15K)

stared in 94 stopped when the rock and austin left there was nothing really worth watching after that.

Wrestlin in Atlanta in the seventies, El Mongol, Mr Pro, Assasins in their glory. fun stuff

>trying this hard to seem cool

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-230107~2.png (853x747, 451K)

OH HELL YEAH

its not hard to be cool, just don't like wrestling. its that easy.

gay

Attached: shockmaster.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnzq6MNfM5c
>I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES

Attached: d1086-15502164351316-800.jpg (620x413, 42K)

Yeah

Attached: BhJb3_BIAAAcHUc.jpg (600x508, 48K)

Watched it in te hulk hogan prime.
Always amazed by the moves they pulled out.

>hulk hogan
He was only good when wrestling in Japan

The TLC match between the Dudley Boyz, Hardy Boyz, and Edge & Christian was the best match that night, not this one. Austin as the heel did not work for me, his newer theme song sucked, and him cheating with Vince McMahon was the cheapest ending to a match I've ever seen. Still leaves a sour taste to my mouth thinking about it.

I had no favorite wrestler but he s the only one I remember from that time

Wrestling is only good for its homoeroticism

Nope. Always made me cringe. I'm 39 btw.

Watched it during the attitude era. It was great.

He was the most famous but also one of the worst wrestlers

Attached: ebff8157c156c3bf2ff3077daf5d6754.jpg (850x1100, 303K)

>enters royal rumble
>knocks out 10 people sometimes double or triple eliminations
>never wins
why did they do this

Because they could never actually put Kane over in the Rumble, but to maintain his monster persona, needed to eliminate a lot of guys. Being the final elimination in the 2001 Rumble, and having to be dispatched by a trio of chair shots to the head from Austin himself, does keep him looking strong.

I probably jerked off more to the women than watched the actual wrestling programming.

Attached: trish-stratus-09.jpg (2621x1280, 726K)

I stopped watching it when I found out paige burned the coal

disgusting...and to make it worse, she fucked a black guy with a smallest dick possible.

>paige
That's what you get for having shit taste in women