NO PREASE STOP BRAD PITTU!

NO PREASE STOP BRAD PITTU!

Attached: save me jackie.jpg (681x453, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMVTOxELjfU
youtu.be/vHxwHEB4CHY
youtu.be/DgqoSrH11cs
bc.ctvnews.ca/man-who-kicked-richmond-library-worker-identified-1.3826949
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> This was ordered by the pentagon as propaganda against the Chinese

Based patriot Tarantino

>THINK OF ALL THE BETA ASIAN MEN WITH FRAGILE EGOS THAT WILL COMPLAIN IF THIS SCENE CONTINUES

>asian "men"

Attached: 1486425984008.png (1017x904, 1.21M)

whites degrading asians is the same as blacks hating whites.
debate me.

>not realizing this was ordered by China as propaganda against the Hong Kong protestors
Cringe commie Tarantino

Attached: winnie.jpg (960x540, 73K)

It's not an attack on the asian ethnicity, it's just a humorous take on a celebrity. Get over yourself.

>Wahhhhh you aren't allowed to make fun of us we're sacred minorities too

Whites don't base their entire existence around their "hatred" for asians. If they stopped being fags and crying about this in every thread whites might respect them

whitu piggu go home

HOLY SHIT HOW COULD I NOT FUCKING SEE THIS!?

>asian fragility

A Tarantino just flew over my house?!

Why can't we all just be friends? :(

>go onto boards like aznidentity, asianamerican, asianmasculinity
>read threads about this scene
>Wongs all seething heavily about "cumskins" and lots of "white people stealing asian mates" posts out of nowhere

Attached: IMG_9733.jpg (267x323, 14K)

What's going on here?

Attached: tarantino tarantella.jpg (1269x1227, 167K)

this
youtube.com/watch?v=GMVTOxELjfU

Attached: frens.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

>the various American Deep State agencies and the Central Committee of the CCP are working together to dab on Hong Koniggers

Attached: giphy.gif (359x274, 3.05M)

Friends can handle banter. Bruce Lee does not represent every Asian American and he's not some sacred cow

>go on cringe board, see cringe post
woah

>It's not an attack on the asian ethnicity
Every thread about the cameo is literally degrading asian masculinity. This is female behavior.

>Whites don't base their entire existence around their "hatred" for asians
sure seems like you guys make an excellent point against your statement.

some sort of satanic pedophile gathering i presume

Bruce Lee was from a Hong Kong family, you know that city state that wasn't even part of China during his lifetime and that is even today protesting against the commie government, you stupid fucking mutt.

>NO, PREASE, HWAITU MAN, PREASE SINK OF ARR DA HAPA KIDSU WHO ROOK UP TO ME

Attached: 000491B13PBHGV2N-C122-F4.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>Every thread about the cameo is literally degrading asian masculinity.
Because this is Yea Forums. What did you expect? Don't confuse that with the movie itself chang. Get over yourself.

Attached: 1514582028409.jpg (320x320, 34K)

That's what them fuckers get for overcharging for a piece of raw fish.

u mad

Attached: 1565711142350.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>sure seems like you guys make an excellent point against your statement.
A Yea Forums thread is the equivalent to entire political movements and regular statements from all black members of Congress?

We got a live one folks
How come all of us white people don't even blink when Tex or Clem gets btfo but you work yourself into a seething shoot when Le Man Who Look Like Me gets btfo?
Kys ricelet

Attached: IMG_2756.jpg (435x434, 30K)

>can't name single asian physics nobel prize winner in past decade
>can't name single asian gold medalist from previous olympic games

NOOOO, not the Bruce Ree!

popculturecels should kys themselves

>The CIA and Mossad told Tarantino to film this so we'd be talking about it instead of the Epstein fiasco
At last, I truly see

Attached: math.jpg (741x568, 73K)

How long until the butthurt chink starts posting pics of Manny Pacquiao.

Attached: 1477242436750.gif (426x319, 1.59M)

>says the word nigger all the time and always gets away with it even though it endlessly pisses off the blacks because he has a lifetime n-word pass
>pisses off christian fundamentalists by having lots of violence and cussing in his movies
>pisses off feminists by having sexy women in his movies and not ruining it by letting them speak
>pisses off asian-americans and hapas by destroying their idol
>loves feet
>not a jew

Attached: quentin-tarantino-smile-celebrity-mask.png (450x500, 108K)

nice to see Filthy Frank is breaking into movies

>Because this is Yea Forums. What did you expect?
>Yea Forums is always degrading asian men
>Yea Forums always love tarantino
You're confused

stop avoiding the fact that you can't handle getting called out, instead take responsibilty for the hate you sow

Attached: 1566032565830.png (352x425, 7K)

>pisses off feminists by having sexy women in his movies and not ruining it by letting them speak
Several of his movies had women leads, and they talked a shitload.

>didn't go to film school
>went to films

Attached: mmm.jpg (811x795, 61K)

>>not a jew
he may as well be with how close he is to them.

Not to mention putting the final nail in the coffin of the Hippie meme and cementing public perception of them as the lowlife wastes of space they were

Yuzuru Hanyu has the Gold medal in figure skating do I win a prize?

Based Duerte >>> Pacquiao

>Yea Forums is always degrading asian men
What? I never said that. It's shitposting user. People here always try to stir up shit. They'll mock anyone and anything as long as it produces (You)'s. Once again, get over yourself. You're taking a silly scene from a Tarantino movie far too seriously.

Attached: 1523031189029.jpg (500x384, 38K)

>has to scour the internet for a name nobody has ever heard of to back up his claims
Not even you will pretend you are a fan of this person.
Cope and eat your rice Thao

>figure skating
the absolute state of asian """""masculinity"""""

Attached: enter.the.dragon.jpg (802x500, 99K)

Chinks are seething

Be careful bros. push him too far and blackedposting will begin

"CMON UMA DRIVE THE CAR, FASTER FASTER"

What happens after that? Suicide?

it literally is not as far fetched as it sounds.

Cope

Attached: tumblr_noa9vtdl1O1r13reeo1_1280.jpg (853x353, 33K)

>You're taking a silly scene from a Tarantino movie far too seriously.
Oh, I am taking this to far?? Why don't you stop making these threads. Your shitposting argument doesn't pinpoint the core of what's going on in these threads. It's not just shitposting, it's a more nefarious message, wrapped in digestible format. It basically programs brainlets in this place to degrade asian men and shit on asian culture.

Tarantino can create a character that can defeat bruce lee, no problem, but Tarantino outed himself as a moron when he responded to the criticism of that and gave his reasons to why Cliff could beat Bruce.
He tries to paint it as Bruce is this guy who has just learned how to fight in a tournament within those sets of rules, while Cliff is this war badass who actually killed people in the trenches, citing his training as a green beret.
Being a war hero, a green beret and killing people in a war doesn't make you an expert mixed martial artist. Bruce Lee wasn't a traditional guy who just competed with in the rules of a tournament, he sparred and experiment and made new techniques, drawing from mixed martial arts, and was basically a pioneer of the mma scene. Bruce didn't like tournaments because he felt they were fake compared to real fighting.
He said Bruce would beat Cliff in a tournament, but Cliff would kill Bruce in a real fight which just doesn't make much sense when you consider their backgrounds.
Tarantino loves visual violence and the feelings of badassery, but is just hopelessly ignorant about any details of it.

>Why don't you stop making these threads.
I didn't make the thread user. Are you ok?
> It's not just shitposting, it's a more nefarious message, wrapped in digestible format. It basically programs brainlets in this place to degrade asian men and shit on asian culture.
Jesus christ, how new are you?

Attached: 1461597860507.gif (120x120, 19K)

You might be right
seeing the reaction to this scene and the shitposting on Yea Forums has made me hate asians, I never had a problem with them before and even liked them, but you cant handle the banter and it makes me want to bully asian men, it's almost like a predator response to weak prey.

True and yet feminists are still pissed at him.

Do whites deserve Asian pussies for themselves?

Attached: 67FBC1BA-9700-4ADF-A771-079790FA6995.jpg (320x240, 16K)

need to be pretty strong for that tho

These are both excellent additions.

the absolute madman

Only if you let me fuck your sister and mom.

Attached: 2-14-e1542024344815.jpg (800x1000, 104K)

Nah, that's how all whites feel. Nobody really has an problem with asians, we love their women, it's just they are such whiny bitches about their perceived injustice against them. Same as blacks tho, they also spend most of their time hating on whites.

that's why he rejects their hypothesis

And wh*te bois always blame the Chosen.

Attached: 1564909588511.jpg (800x353, 50K)

Attached: 1566048911040.jpg (557x680, 285K)

>5'11" 170lb stuntman beats 5'7" 140lb actor in a fight.

Bruce Lee was a cool dude. He was in incredible shape and would have been tough enough to fuck up most people, but he was first and foremost a performer.
It's cute that everyone thinks the kung fu movie star was the worlds toughest man, but most of what we "know" about him is hearsay from people with a vested interest in exaggerating his feats.
I swear in 20 years time there will be people convinced that Donnie Yen could have beaten Khabib in a fight.

Keep on playing it down, you'll get yours when China takes over.

Attached: 1556776064155.jpg (707x536, 154K)

Nice font

Yes yes user. Only an alpha chad like yourself sees the world how it really is.

Attached: 1448162801277.jpg (538x482, 64K)

>China wants to get added to the short list of asian countries we have nuked
fine by me

I'm not even going to respond. Don't reply to me, incels.

>short list of asian countries
It's just the one country user

>calling bruce lee just an actor
okay, sure if you wanna be that simplistic and ignore all the context mentioned around him then we can do that
>Donnie yen (stuntman) vs bruce lee (mma fighter)
>Cliff booth (stuntman) vs khabib (mma fighter)
I'll go with the mma guys personally

Cliff Booth was also a war hero who is covered in scars and has killed many people.
Bruce Lee was a pattycake fagola. There is a reason he never got into an actual fight, because he knew he would get BTFO

>muh chinaman legend
God youre pathetic

>see a few scenes with bruce lee in movies
>literally cannot grasp why this chink got famous

You must truly be a disappointment to your tiger mom for being this dumb
mma wasn't even conceived of when bruce lee was alive dim sum

>bruce lee (mma fighter)
What's Bruce Lee's MMA record like?

>act like a butthurt autist
>openly announce you're running away from the thread
You sure have proven asians are manly. Good job user.

Attached: 1499123119292.jpg (492x388, 39K)

Attached: 1560546989903.gif (480x238, 399K)

Maybe, but in this context it's actually a black man(tarantino wishes he was black so it counts) being racist against asians.

>responds anyway

Bruce Lee is a product from a time when martial arts was almost entirely bullshit. Bruce Lee is a Frank Dux who died before people could ever really call him out on his bullshit.

Attached: dux-medals-stolen_valor_book-pg338.jpg (1626x2366, 1.08M)

>You have no power here, Xi the Red

Attached: powerr.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

i read this in his voice

Bruce Lee thinks he could kick Muhammad Ali's ass? I'm glad that big mouthed asshole got his ass handed to him by Brad Pitt.

Of course they're going to respond to you and laugh at you when you act like an idiot online. Don't cry.

look at the woman to the right of him. she looks like she's about to murder someone. ha! ha!

Lawrence Bender looking like an embarrassed parent in the background there
>Oh ffs not again, why can we never have a nice evening without Quentin ruining it
>Why did I ever fund this man back in ‘91
>Should have Bankrolled that Fincher guy instead
>Why did I cut my hair
>How does Weinstein get laid all the time and I can’t even get Uma to give me a massage

Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

It's funny because anyone who knows anything about martial arts would know that irl Brad Pitt at 5'11 and 170-80lbs would manhandle irl 5'7 140lbs Bruce Lee
Only people who have never traned in their lives seethe at Bruce getting exposed. Kill you are selves

>bruce lee (mma fighter)

I must have missed his career, who did he fight?

>ignore all the context mentioned around him then we can do that

Bruce was a great martial artist, but an amateur fighter. Good amateur fighter vs another good amateur fighter with a 30lb weight advantage and the odds are in favor of the bigger guy.
Bruce Lee was a performer, not a trained fighter. He would fuck up your average guy, not doubt, but there's nothing to suggest he would be particularly better than any other amateur. He spend half his life training in Wing Chun for fucks sake, how much fighting could he have been doing if he didn't realise that Wing Chun is garbage against a resisting opponent?

>continues being autistic
Ah, so this is the powerful asian masculinity I've heard so much about.

How bad would John Claude Van Damme pummel Lee? I reckon he would probably kill him.

>B-but it doesnt matter he never fought!!! M-muh one inch punch!!!
yeah for sure that wasnt staged my guy

>it's a movie where Margot Robbie exists exclusively to look hot and act as a red herring nd vehicle for tarantino's foot fetish
>a movie where two women are beaten to a pulp, one of them finished with a flamethrower, by straight white males
>but people complain about the asian guy being humiliated
So have they finally reached the next stage and moved past the "everything is cishet sexism!!" shit?

Bruce Lee was the first meme karate man. If Van Damme had been alive he would have kicked his ass.

Stop posting and breathe.

>mma wasn't even conceived of when bruce lee was alive dim sum
Brianlets, listen carefully here.
You are very stupid so you have to focus.
mma =/= just fights in the ufc.
What they do in the ufc, is mma, but mma can exist outside of it and has for a long time.
When I put the equal signs on each side of the /, it means it doesn't equal that. I figure I might as well explain that right now as well since you're probably very confused.

Bruce Lee was a mixed martial artists, because he didn't practice 1 martial art, he incorporated many moves and styles from various martial arts and thus has a mixed martial art style. For example he incorporated boxing and kickboxing into kung fu.

Thank you for your time brainlets, now you know better.

Attached: TheDab.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

This doesn't work. Dux's bullshit all comes from him, bullshit about Lee just comes from overly zealous fans.

Jean Claude had 40lbs on Lee and was a legit kickboxer with 18 wins and 1 loss (with 18 KOs) as well as being 44-4 as an amateur.
Bruce would get steamrolled

Again attacking asian masculinity. I'm pretty tall and muscular. Have wrestled whites and blacks in college and had no problem winning.

Yes yes, tell us more how strong and powerful you are.

Attached: 1483653966370.jpg (536x533, 58K)

How can Bruce even compete honestly?

Assuming they're both in their prime.

>Tournament level kick boxer vs non combat trained martial artist 6-7 weight classes below him

He'd fuck him up pretty quickly.

Is Tarantino the Sam Raimi of our generation?

You can't call him an MMA fighter when he has zero MMA fights. That's like saying George Washington was a video gamer, and then when people ask "what video games did he play" you say "well they weren't invented then so it's not fair."

>mma fighter
>fighter
He practiced mixed martial arts but never fought anyone, get it? that doesn't make you an mma fighter, to be called a fighter you have to fight people in an organized fashion like say i don't know the ufc, do you get it?

>tfw no post credits scene where they go to the hippie camp and roast everybody with Dalton's flamethrower, after getting George out

>I'm pretty tall and muscular
Haha okay Ken haha no no really I believe you i do i do haha

Attached: IMG_8277.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Attached: clipart-okay-6.jpg (422x470, 22K)

lol

I'd say Jean Claude is favored, but looking it up more I'm less sure.
I thought JCVD was much taller, there's no that much height difference between them, so not as clear cut as I first thought.

Not sure how their ground game is.

>dude hong kong isnt china because the anglos temporarily controlled it

what a fucking meme. i bet you think croats and serbs are separate, distinct ethnicities too retard

I'm 6'3, 195 lbs and wrestle for 14 years. I could probably choke out Lee and Pitt in a 2 v 1.

>You can't call him an MMA fighter when he has zero MMA fights.
He has mma fights though.
I told you to focus.
There's mma outside of UFC, this is the step that you need to understand.

Lee probably had more of a ground game because he knew at least some Judo and wrestling from Gene LeBell and other people he trained with. JCVD doesn't have any to my knowledge.

>Fictional stuntman day dreams while on a roof about going to work and how it could go wrong by fighting the loud mouth cocky co-star of a popular show that bothers him with his posturing.
>3rd rate tabloids need to write about something for people to be angry about in the new Tarantino kino.
>BRUCE LEE'S GHOST SHIT ON BY MISOGYNISTIC OLD WHITE MAN!

Props to Mike Moh for nailing his performance as Bruce.

>I'm being deliberately misleading, so that I can act smart when people call me a fucktard

MMA fighter has a specific meaning in today's language. "Someone who practices different martial art styles" isn't when anyone thinks when you say MMA fighter, it's not 1970 anymore.

Also, who exactly did Bruce Lee fight? I probably have more fights under my belt than he was known to and I wouldn't call myself a fighter lol.

Where? I legit can't see him

>dude hong kong isnt china
He didn't say that you dumb mutt

STOP!!! THESE THREAD TRIGGER R/ASIANMASCULINITY AND DIRECTLY INCREASE THE NUMBER OF INTERRACIAL SHITPOSTING !!!

It's funny because the outraged reaction from lefties about this is the exact same as the reaction from /pol/ whenever a woman beats a man in a movie or whenever there's a black scientist or whatever just from a different angle

>He has mma fights though.
Okay, so what's his record?

When this thread is pruned, you will still be cursed with a one-inch penis. It's not worth the effort.

yes he did retard

Got any evidence of these fights? Aside from hearsay?
Some video would be great.

You're right, but your post is neither based nor redpilled so you must return to reddit.

>I probably have more fights under my belt

Attached: laughingnormallookingman.png (407x517, 243K)

Brad would break your little bamboo body in half and run you over on his bicycle afterwards

Time to get all these insectoids arrested and have their organs harvested

Attached: 1559838180438.png (1024x429, 527K)

Saying that Bruce Lee was mocked specifically for hailing from hong kong does not imply that Hong Kong is not part of China. The territory does in fact have a distinct culture and enjoys a unique burgeoning democracy for the redion which does differentiate it from the mainland despite still being part of China. Learn to read and then apply yourself mutt user.

Attached: 1517286006706.jpg (1500x1177, 255K)

*cough* Deathproof *cough*
>says the word nigger all the time and always gets away with it
I wonder where that pass comes from ? why is no one crying about raycism ? My guess is because his mother was a serial coalburner

They conveniently ignore the part where it only happens in Cliff's imagination. Which is ironic since they also claim Cliff 100% murdered his wife, which is something that is never confirmed.

You can read his biographies and testimonies from different people. Writing is pretty old tech and it's not as good as seeing it as it happens, but it's the best you have in this case.

I'm a security guard. I'm not tough by any means, but I've been in a few scrapes.

How many fight do you think Bruce Lee had, outside of movies?

baited for this exact reply

>being this much of a brainlet
You aren't supposed to look that deeply into it. Considering the later scene where he and his trained attack dog btfo 3 people at once points to the fact that he is in fact a badass

Thousands

I yield to your superior shitposting ways user.

Attached: 1500259197041.png (203x231, 4K)

>one-inch penis
nice penis shaming, are you a feminist? Im pretty hung btw.

My bamboo body is strong, you pasty body weak. Wrestle me.

Asian here, why do people care about this?

Other asians are very butthurt for some reason.

>You aren't supposed to look that deeply into it
Tell that to the retards sperging out over how he obliterates Bruce Lee and spinning that scene into a tale of racism and white supremacy.

youtu.be/vHxwHEB4CHY

>Biographies written to big him up and hearsay from his friends

Great, so no proper records then. Nothing with a referee or any sort of official scoring?

>I'm hung
Why tell us your asian name ?

>小

>asian

bruce lee was jewish

Attached: jew.jpg (1903x927, 401K)

>You see he fought in a time when mixed martial arts wasn't as big, there were barely any big televised matches, he didn't like single style martial arts since it wasn't close enough to real fighting, but there's written accounts of him fighting in with mixed styles against other likeminded people who also didn't adhere to a specific style, he helped pioneer mixed martial arts and popularized it in that way
>"uh... b-but what's his record.. I don't see him in ufc tournaments...?

Attached: (You).jpg (645x773, 62K)

Have the people triggered about this even watched it? It was a draw, first round Lee floors him, then he floors Lee, then they're interrupted on round three.

More than a few scrapes just going off what you can verify from multiple witnesses, plus he was constantly sparring.
I don't think most people actually care much, there's not much real outrage over it, and people here are mostly shitposting.
The only official fight with the records you'd want is a high school boxing tournament he won. There's newspaper clippings and photos that confirm it. Still, I think multiple independent witnesses are enough to verify that the other fights took place, even if we don't know all the details about them.

Attached: gary elms.png (820x877, 693K)

>Have the people triggered about this even watched it
Probably most haven't, just like how Anita Sarkeesian never played any videogames.

He has no record because Bruce Lee wasn't never a MMA fighter. Bruce Lee was just an actor, and not a very good one at that.

He was a martial artist that became an actor. He taught martial arts longer than he was an actor.

>school gym tournament
lol Bruce was a fraud

>those dislikes
youtu.be/DgqoSrH11cs

Attached: 987B284C-4F62-4247-B469-FE6AE7F04300.jpg (1164x480, 39K)

I'm not trying to put it forward as super meaningful, just sharing it for trivia's sake.

He's famous for being an actor, though. That's how his name got out there. He also taught martial arts during an era when martial arts was mostly phonies like Bruce Lee.

>tfw won a brazilian jiu jitsu tournament in my teens
guess i'm the GOAT bros

You're taking a big leap from
>He trained in different martial arts styles and reportedly engaged in some unofficial bouts
>He can be called an MMA fighter in the same sense as Khabib

Which is where this retarded comment chain started.

Even if we assume that he did have decently organized fights with half decent opponents, which is a big assumption, that's still nothing special given the amateur status of the kind of MMA that was practiced in that era.

hey eff you man I'm redpilled as fuck
I don't like jews and I don't think italians are white, so put that in your pipe and smoke it

IT IS LITERALLY A PART OF THE MOVIE THAT LEO'S CHARACTER IS USED AS A "HEAVY" IN MOVIES AND TV - A CHARACTER FOR THE LEAD TO BEAT UP WHO IS FAMOUS TO GIVE CREDIBILITY

IT IS WHAT LEO'S CHARACTER'S ROLE IS IN THE WESTERN

THIS IS THE SAME THING - BRUCE LEE BEING USED TO SHOW HOW BADASS PITT'S CHARACTER IS - FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT BOYS

I'm a different guy than the rest of the comment chain, I was just sharing some trivia.

It's pretty meaningful that he beat up kids

>I don't think most people actually care much, there's not much real outrage over it
Of course not, it's just a few butthurt anons that whine really loud like always, and the criticism is directed at them. What's so hard to understand?

>AAAAA WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT BRUCE LEE!!!??

Attached: 1553913344089.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

This, they spell it out in the movie and Tarantino confirmed this was his intent.
>“he could either fight bruce lee or jim brown … either one would really set up [that] the guy is a bad ass."

Attached: jim brown.jpg (540x701, 128K)

Fuck off /pol/ sheep

hard kek my dude

Just saw the movies. I thought the scene between him and Bruce Lee was him imagining a scenario while on the roof to justify why he didnt get the stuntman job. It was him basically saying to himself that even if he did get it, he would fuck it up. We even see a diffrent Bruce training Sharon Tate later in the movie.

What irks me is Tarantinos bogus defence of the scene. Instead of letting it speak for itself, he claimed Bruce was arrogant and that his portrayal in the movie was accurate. People have already proven his assertion wrong by bringing up the real context of the passage in Sharon Lee's book. Then again, he also defended Polanski raping a 13 year old.

It wouldnt

Did they ever catch him?

they don't care about the context or the meaning of the scene, all they see is an iconic asian man being destroyed by a white man

who cares cuckarino is a BBC loving cuckold

story?

Something about real estate prices in Canada is what I heard from some other thread. Maybe they were having an argument? No clue.

Cjuckold Unchained

Is Tarantino that guy that just hates anything thats popular? Even thought its within his own zone of interest?

He's that guy that just does whatever the fuck he wants, and in this day and age that means he'll always piss someone off

>>He can be called an MMA fighter in the same sense as Khabib
>Which is where this retarded comment chain started.
No it started with calling Bruce Lee _just_ an actor fighting a stuntman.

Surprised this white male fantasy scene hasn't happened sooner.

Attached: 61ktb-d-ecL.jpg (381x500, 66K)

Tarantino is literally a fan of Bruce Lee, everyone who thinks otherwise needs to watch Kill Bill.
All he said was that Bruce Lee was arrogant, which he absolutely was. You can like people and make a joke about them. People have been sucking Bruce Lee's dick for decades and one joke can't be made? We really do live in a society

Anyone have a webm of the actual fight???

The thing is I don't think he hates Bruce Lee at all. He seems to be a big fan actually. I don't get the impression though that he knows much about Lee outside of his movies so he ended up making Lee into a generic arrogant kung fu guy. He's obviously read about his life in the past, but he doesn't know a ton. Like in the interview afterwards where he talks about the scene, he says the Ali line is based on an old biography by Bruce Lee's wife. But if you actually read it, the context was her quoting a TV critic talking about the Green Hornet.

He literally raped Bruce Lee

He was just portraying Bruce lee the way he was, an actor and glorified fight choreographer

Tarantino just loves Blacks and likes to shit on everything else

Yeah but black scientists are sci-fi

Attached: African engineering.jpg (803x803, 64K)

Bruce Lee isn't even shown in that bad of a light. It is a comedy scene and he is later shown teaching Sharon how to fight later on in the heartwarming kinoplex scene. He teaches Jay as well

But with love, with love!

>Bruce Lee was arrogant, which he absolutely was

prove it

Tis is spataaaaah

Attached: Hitler Kek.gif (500x400, 999K)

He was cocky, but not arrogant in the clownish way Tarantino depicted him. He used to shit on people pulling the "my hands are registered as deadly weapons" BS. That's actually how he met Bob Wall. Some Chinese guy was giving a demonstration talking about his deadly kung fu, and Wall went up to him proved he was full of crap. Lee told him it was hilarious and they became friends afterwards.

>prove it
Read literally any single quote by the man, he is arrogant as fuck

He talked shit about Robin.

>Break massive taboo by teaching westerners Chinese martial arts
>decades later they mock you for being a stupid sissy boy
kek

Attached: 1444430994823.jpg (338x476, 36K)

give an example and tell me why its arrogant

>call traditional kung fu unrealistic garbage
>decades later they mock you as an unrealistic silly kung fu man

Attached: no respect.jpg (746x497, 47K)

Give it a rest Tuang

Not even close. Asians don't give a shit. They're mature enough to rise above such petty Hollywood shit.

But have Tarantino make a movie about Michael J. Fox teaching Jimi Hendrix how to play guitar and blacks would go thunder apeshit.

Attached: chris-martin_0.jpg (612x380, 339K)

>Wrestle me
fag. You want me to get oiled up too you disgusting fudgepacker?

Attached: soarrogant.png (618x152, 16K)

>this meme
I love it

>little chinese hand
AHAHAHHAHAHA BRUCE WAS A SELF HATING KEK AHAHHAHAHAJAHHAHAHAHHA THIS IS YOUR IDOL CHINKCELS

>Not even close. Asians don't give a shit. They're mature enough to rise above such petty Hollywood shit.
Tell that /R/Asianmasculinity

r/aznmasculinity hardly represents most Asians. You can find people of any race saying stupid shit by going to some obscure incel forum like that.

This makes him a MMA practioner not a MMA fighter.

>5'7 145 lbs fighter says he can't beat a 6'3 200 lbs boxing champion
>"omg, self-hating kek"

>if bruce had lived, we may have seen a fight scene with him and ali

it think it could have happened

The whole of my packed screening erupted in laughter as Brad Pitt bounced him off the car, can imagine little Asian cucks sitting in their seats seething at everyone around them after seeing their hero destroyed

>the sick men of asia

Savage

This. They're just a handful of americanized ricecels like pic related who can't adapt to their inferiority status here so they vent on reddit pretending they represent all asian men. It's pathetic and sad.

Attached: 300px-Ricecel.png (300x337, 128K)

Its just a movie...I dont understand all the butthurt

Asian-Americans have literally nothing in life except Bruce Lee and anime

And wealth. What a shitty life, eh?

Attached: BBS57Fr.jpg (1380x880, 95K)

butthurt bug detected

How insecure are you?

Attached: 1408245575_bez-imeni.jpg (624x445, 48K)

based
cringe

Attached: cigar.png (888x894, 520K)

Not him but Tex and Clem were commoners without training, Pitt is an ex military man and Bruce Lee is one of the most famous martial artists that has ever lived. He is portrayed like some sort of Asian Steven Seagal. At least Lee was smart enough to keep the charade and was fit as fuck.

based Henry Golding is half ENGLISH, half Malaysian. He is /ourguy/ not yours, pathetic chink boi

>half english
>dark skin
>dark hair
>dark eyes

So much for that white seed.

Attached: 1525672592888.gif (176x216, 492K)

>light skin
>6'1
>has freckles
>charismatic
>handsome
So much for bug genes

Attached: IMG_6641.jpg (1024x1387, 185K)

>Bruce Lee was a cool dude. He was in incredible shape and would have been tough enough to fuck up most people, but he was first and foremost a performer.
He trained martial arts for 15 years by the time he was 30.
He might have been a clown, but like anybody with a lifetime dedication to martial arts he must have knew how to fight. You dont need titles or recorded fights to know how to fight, go to any bigger local jujitsu club and you will find trainers and amateurs at a very high level.

Dunno why people go into both extremes with him. Ether calling him some amazing martial artists who could beat anyone, or a hack actor pretty boy, when in reality he was a gang kid turned martial artists turned actor.

This image just joined the onions horror under “guaranteed reply” bait, literally had this a couple hours ago and it almost got 300 plus comments of seething rice cakes

>fucks a white woman
heh, sorry boys, but this one is a brotha

He literally looks like a fucking jungle gook.

Attached: 1563747740016.jpg (744x873, 233K)

I am a beast of a guy. I fought guys who were far superior to me in every way but weight and raw strength. Guess who won. If you have good moves you can beat someone slightly superior to you physically, but if you fight a bear with your bare hands you better have some killing moves. I have also seen strong and skilled guys fight sasquatch tier fellows. They did manage to win, but it is never easy.

>Asian-Americans have literally nothing in life except Bruce Lee and anime
and money

>throws you into a car
Shut the fuck up Ling

I am white, did Kyokushinkai and Kick Boxing.
According to a rumor, the founder of my karate style challenged Lee into a fight but he never replied. Man could literally grab alive bulls by the head and chop off their horns with his bare fucking hands.

bc.ctvnews.ca/man-who-kicked-richmond-library-worker-identified-1.3826949

Hong Kong protesters are literally boycotting this movie.

Attached: 1565951212754.jpg (801x1200, 215K)

>but Cliff would kill Bruce in a real fight which just doesn't make much sense when you consider their backgrounds
It makes no sense that a green beret who had literally killed people already would kill a tournament martial artist with significantly less height / weight? These internet age zoomers are hilarious - you know that fights between people trying to kill each other are absolutely nothing like kung fu movie fights, right? A guy who has been trained to kill and has already taken life is in a completely different league from someone who learned fancy dance fighting.

This. He was definitely a great martial artist and despite what somebody was saying in this thread it wasn't just people "with a vested interest" building him up, most of the major American martial artists respected his knowledge and skill. For some reason there are people who think it has to be a choice between being an unstoppable god or a fraud. Most people here are just calling him a fraud to shitpost though, and not many people actually think he was invincible.

Fist Of Fury > Enter The Dragon > Way Of The Dragon > Big Boss > the 40 minutes Bruce Lee shot for Game Of Death > Game Of Death

Not a controversial opinion since it's objectively correct.

Shit>>>Fist Of Fury > Enter The Dragon > Way Of The Dragon > Big Boss > the 40 minutes Bruce Lee shot for Game Of Death > Game Of Death
FTFY

>bongs think this is white
What a time to be alive

I need to rewatch his movies, I only remember Enter the Dragon well.

Attached: bruce and jackie.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

They are not fighting to kill each other. It's a fight of skill. In a real fight there is biting and scratching and hair pulling. No rules.

>that power stance
What is Tarantino's Stand Power Yea Forums?

was it not a flashback about why he couldnt work on the western because of what he did during green hornet?

Enter the Dragon has the worst fight direction tho. Clause did not know how shoot Lee like his Hong Kong films.

"I bought an N-word pass back in 1992, now I say Nigger all the time like I'm supposed to"
-Quentin Tarantino

Estrogen kicks in? asian "man"

It’s literally not his imagination. The hard cut to him back on the roof accepting the grunt work he had previously been disillusioned with is because it was completely fair of them to fire him after he fucked up their star and that car.

Bruce Ree was a McDojo fraud.

very well said and encapsulates what i've always felt about the whole bruce lee thing

nail on head

Except Quentin defend his scene as completely accurate and even shit over Bruce Lee, claiming he was arrogant and actually thought to be able to defeat Muhammad Ali (in real life Bruce admired Ali and stated that he wouldn't be able to defeat him in a fight) while shilling his OC-do-not-steal Cliff

ITT: pathetic asian cope to white superiority

This is the reason why Asians will side with spics and niggers in the race war. Never underestimate beta rage.

>green beret who had literally killed people already
Without weapons no, then it doesn't make sense.
Learning to fight in a war and kill people through the means available to you there, doesn't make you a better hand to hand fighter than someone who is an expert at hand to hand fighting.
Taking a life in afghanistan won't make you favored in a hand to hand fight against da silva. There's a lot of bullshit in martial arts that doesn't work, but that cope you're having goes out of the window when you have a guy who is sparring and fighting games outside of those specific martial arts tournaments, it's not a guy who was just doing 1 historica martial form, it was a guy who practiced many and sparred and used what worked.

I'm not sure which part you're more ignorant about, how warfare has been conducted in the last century(it's actually not focused on punching people) or fighting.

The low budget martial art flicks were popular in the 80s and early 90s. It was still too soon and Brandon Lee was still too alive. Whites constantly put those horrible chinks in their place but touching Bruce wasn't cool. Except for this gem but it was more a homage/wish-fulfillment and Karate Kid on cocaine

Attached: Sensei Lee.jpg (450x349, 27K)

>Naruto runs away

Attached: 6568b9d6d780113f336401a2c65082df.jpg (500x440, 33K)

China you mean

>Tarantino is literally a fan of Bruce Lee, everyone who thinks otherwise needs to watch Kill Bill
Sion Sono disagree and he may have a point, considering Tarantino is very aware of the power of cinema to change/rewrite history

Attached: not kill bill.jpg (600x800, 70K)

They are? HK is so pissed with the movie that they're starting to connect it to a conspiracy theory with the CCP

lol, can't wait to snatch some of those hong kong chink chicks

wait
why is Brad Pitt hurting Bruce Lee?
Tell him to stop!

What can you expect? Burgers worship the vets without any hint of irony. They just love war. Aren't Tarantino flicks about presenting really evil dudes and then killing them in the most sadistic ways? You have nazis, slave owners and now baby killers

Attached: american-sniper-dvd-.jpg (1598x2280, 487K)

OH HERRO CHING CHONG PING PONG PREAZ

Pitt's movements were terrible though. Not only he was never a fighter but he's getting old

>Fist of Fury #4
Nah. One guy against a whole Japanese dojo. Any true fighter would scoff at this scene 2/5
The fight vs. The Jap at the end was based tho 4/5
>Enter the Dragon #2
4/5 scene with sammo at the beginning. Literally first mma movie scene
4/5 scene with Ohara
3/5 scene tunnels, more plausible because guards weren't martial artists and bruce utilized weapons
2/5 fight with Han. Terrible
>way of the dragon #1
5/5 bruce vs. norris, best fight scene PERIOD!
>The Big Boss #5. Worst Lee film
2/5 all fights were terrible
>Game of Death #2
4/5 fights with dan inosanto and kareem abdul jabbar, more mma grappling techniques shown

Attached: eb1716a969939906f61357db4fdb4fd2.jpg (941x1200, 153K)

t. insecure chang
cope and seethe harder, tiny dick lol

I loved the film but this scene was pretty shit

Get dabbed on

But they were. Do I have to be blind or just lie to be a white alpha male?

>chink spook already thinking about superior white alpha men
at least you know your place little boy