Best film/TV pranks

any good stories of pranks pulled on cast members and/or audiences?

Attached: ChrisChan GOAT troll.jpg (634x956, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sM9D9zIFJNs
youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU
youtube.com/watch?v=QWhUvm8SunY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pretending to be your imaginary wife so you don't have to speak in your fake lady voice
youtube.com/watch?v=sM9D9zIFJNs

Attached: wrestlemania.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Why did they scrap this ending?

I don’t know but the latest season is weird

Have we reached point where CWC being permanently hospitalized for the rest of the series is a looming inevitability?

>Have we reached point where CWC being permanently hospitalized
In America? Nah, he will be on the streets

>CWC is going start turning tricks under the Williamsburg Bridge for McDonalds money as soon as his mom dies

Does the spaghetti tree hoax count?
youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

>not doing it under the queensboro bridge like a real chad
cringe

Norm charges too high a tax on everything under that bridge for CWC to start there. Once he's ready for the bull pen he can move up.

Attached: 55CAC264-712E-41DB-83A8-ECA59313A0E0.jpg (750x565, 35K)

Wasn't a hoax you NPC faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=QWhUvm8SunY

which cartoons are you going to fuck after the dimension merge, bros?

1st of April 1962 Swedish TV pulled a prank on the audience by telling them to pull a pantyhose over the TV screen to get color TV. Replicating BBC's prank, I think, but here several people were genuinely upset and fooled.

I’m not watching your YouTube channel.

>No argiment
Classic NPC behaviour

The argument is that you posted that video as a way of shilling your own content.

Why would someone "shill" their channel with 1.6 million subscribers?

It's not "his" youtube channel because that's a highly popular video. And just going "I'm not going to watch that" doesn't change the fact that it wasn't a hoax, and you're a sap who went along with the media's narrative without ever questioning it, and an even bigger moron for flat out ignoring new evidence to the contrary when it's presented to you because you don't want to have your opinion challenged.

>3.6m views
stop being a retard

It's not his content. Internet Historian is a popular channel and that video has a ton of views on it (3,667,473 views). You're a fucking idiot. Just stop posting.

the same reason disney shills their shit here despite making billions of dollars of revenue per year?

What about the current prank to accept million of immigrants from Africa and Middle east to replace whole population?

based retard, standing his ground on the stupid side of town

All he had to do was have this be his last video and quit the internet. People GENUINELY believed they got duped by a troll mastermind until a week later when he posted more retard shit confirming he really is just an autistic waste.

Anyone who follows CWC long enough realizes that he brings all this shit on himself. He volunteers information and keeps providing videos because he craves attention.

I’m not that guy and Idgaf who’s channel it is but fuck off with the 14 minute video

Which seems more likely to you?
>"Hmm, what's the best way to advertise my highly popular channel? Ah, I got it! I'll wait until someone mentions a tangential topic related to one of my videos in a random thread completely unrelated to anything I've ever discussed in any of my videos, and then post the video there."
or
>"Hey, that guy brought up something that isn't true. I'm going to reply that it isn't true, and use a video that goes into more detail as to why it isn't true to back up my argument."
You've fallen for sunk cost fallacy where you think you have to keep digging yourself a hole by continuing to make stupid arguments. You can just stop and leave at any time.

Attached: it_places_the_boyfriend_free_waifu_in_the_basket.jpg (720x388, 39K)

>pranks
hello manchild

Bob was the true tragedy in all this:
>died knowing his seed was a stunted dead end degenerate
>died after decades of getting his soul sucked out by Barb
>actually seemed like he was once a fairly interesting guy in his time, before the horrors of his marriage and his tard son

Being a lonely man is nasty business the older you get, because if you're not careful you'll settle for some BPD hoarder shrew that gives birth to a null legacy.

gotta stert suckin n fuckin somewhere