/trek/

Space pope did nothing wrong edition

Attached: Star Trek DS9 Winn smug.jpg (448x336, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTeJKg8Yf4A
youtube.com/watch?v=tEuyDiRPUmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-eL3TgUwi_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its /stg/ now

Nah fag, stop trying to make it closer to std to normalize that shit.

She fucked Dukat

perfect casting

thread is gay niggers now

>Space Pope
Bajorans didn't even have FTL travel before the Cardiassians showed up

Is the federation more like USA or like Europe?

>Jewwish Highpriest
>Space pope

ISHYGDDT

Neither?

How's your best friend Ryan?

He's been strung out on nerve/pain pills for about a decade and has been in and out of prison, sadly.

would it not be better with organic threads? this seems more like a friend sim

So what? Is that an excuse to conquer, pillage and rape? CARDIES OUT.

Would it have been better with out a replicator? This seems more like a cake sim

Attached: blowitout.png (697x515, 441K)

Wait! YOu know NTT irl?

Is Troi psychic? How does she understand what people think??

I hope he dies soon.

Thank you, user.

Attached: 1566025023816.jpg (664x774, 166K)

No my point is she's not really the "space pope" in so much that other species/planets worshiped the wormhole aliens. Plotlines about Bajoran missionaries and evangelists could have created some strong conflict with the atheist Federation types.

Why would someone pretend to be Trekkie229?

The Federation is more like the United Nations, and certain planets, like Earth, Vulcan, Betazed and Andor might be in stronger sub-alliances like NATO.

the feds aren't atheists per se.

Who's your favorite engineer, /trek/? And, alternatively, who would you want in command in your engine room if your ship was in a tight spot?

Attached: scot.jpg (880x660, 116K)

People with abusive fathers prefer TNG. This is because Captain Picard is a reliable, steady father figure who takes responsibility and protects those in his charge. This being the case, people who lacked a kind, caring male parent, tend to use him as a surrogate. Through Picard, they are able to experience the safety and trust that was denied them by their real fathers who were busy shooting smack in the big house.

Thanks, Patrick.

Spam is bad.

Trip

I had an abusive mother and love Voyager.

I think the quality of these threads is improving. Nice.

fav ep?

Attached: ds8.jpg (835x679, 115K)

Confess, my child.

Attached: confess.png (600x800, 308K)

There is nothing wrong with fucking Gul Dukat

Attached: Star Trek DS9 Dukat did nothing wrong.jpg (400x397, 23K)

I've been on memory alpha

Hard Time's a personal favorite.

Attached: suffering-intensifies.jpg (475x357, 28K)

Every bajoran woman wants the BCC.

Yeah, reading autistic samefagging is always fun.

Are founders the same as prophets? We only see the prophets have the crew's bodies.

Based
>didn't watch the series

Attached: hollow pursuits.jpg (892x871, 146K)

They didn't have FTL technology though. Traveling to another solar system happened through an accident with a space anomaly, not from their own understanding of science.

noted.

Yeah, what he said!

Attached: 1445692816133s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

i love you guys. dont go away again /trek/

any episode that focused on garak, he was by far-and-away the best thing about ds9

was he gay?

How much cum would be deposited on holodeck in real life?

nothing. it all goes to the foodreplicators

Wrong, Cardassian scum

Attached: Bajoran_lightship_(aft).jpg (640x480, 28K)

Attached: Sisko_toasts_the_good_guys.jpg (634x489, 19K)

no, that's a projection by faggot wannabe jk rowling critics who will shoehorn any remotely articulate and complex character into their dream of a gay main player.

Maybe you need to watch the episode again. Everybody's like "that ship isn't capable of leaving the solar system" and then it does leave. Accidentally, through a space anomaly.

> imagining my cum being turned into custard for Deanna to eat

thanks user, i didn't need this boner right now

Lots of Bajorans fucked Dukat.

*fap fap fap*

Attached: Intendant_kira_and_ezri_mirror_kiss.jpg (692x530, 77K)

>Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

There are no gods only aliens.

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_Federation_of_Planets.svg.png (1200x647, 102K)

Have they ever addressed in Star Trek if there is anything interesting in the Pleiades?

Imagine being so basic you've never talked with gods.

They didn't have FTL Bajoran scum they had gay ass "solar sails" get back to me when you develop a civilization

Attached: michael burnham.jpg (800x695, 43K)

Really?
youtu.be/eTeJKg8Yf4A

Attached: Kira_surprise_meridian.jpg (650x498, 46K)

Why would there be? They're infant stars

based

I really like Bar Association.

>he doesn't know about the Pleiades
stupid faggot

>had gay romance with Dukat
>had a ton of gayism situations with Bashir

yeah, sounds like 100% hetero to me

Scene was so cringe. Almost as bad as Disco

is this peak Alpha male form? Is it even possible to be more Alpha than him?

Attached: Star Trek Dukat always fucking smug.jpg (576x432, 35K)

>>had gay romance with Dukat
[Citation Needed.]
>>had a ton of gayism situations with Bashir
Projection.

The lightship doesn't have warp tech.

I never really got the gay vibes from Garak either, to be perfectly honest. I think he just saw Julian as a dupe early on, someone naive and eager enough to thirstily sip up whatever information or disinformation Garak leaked his way. Eventually, though, he clearly developed a healthy respect for Bashir and they became friends in earnest.

The whole gay thing feels a bit like people trying to fill in the blanks with whatever they want to fill them. Maybe my gaydar's just shit and it went right over my head, though. I guess it's possible.

Attached: matte.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>[Citation Needed.]

"Isn't it obvious?". It was one of the episodes where Garak talks with someone about Dukat and he says they have a history and he 100% implies they had a thing. I'm finishing my TNG rewatch, i'll soon be on my DS9 rewatch and i'll find it for you.

>Projection

youtube.com/watch?v=tEuyDiRPUmQ

>I never really got the gay vibes from Garak

literally almost eveyrone got gay vibes from Garak. You must be so in denial you wouldn't recognize a homosex even if someone was putting dick in a male ass in front of you

>"Isn't it obvious?". It was one of the episodes where Garak talks with someone about Dukat and he says they have a history and he 100% implies they had a thing.
If that is really what you took from that exchange, you have to have been projecting incredibly hard. It's pretty obvious that they meant to imply that Garak had done some work for the Order in opposition to Dukat, probably investigating him for a blunder, or one of Dukat's many implied scandals.

This wasn't Sex and the City, user, this was Star Trek. When someone says they have a 'history' in Trek, you probably shouldn't leap right to gay trysts.

Attached: 1557429451066.jpg (500x377, 135K)

>It's pretty obvious that they meant to imply that Garak had done some work for the Order in opposition to Dukat, probably investigating him for a blunder, or one of Dukat's many implied scandals.

FUCKING LOL. Watch that episode once again, lad. It was 100% clear he meant they were having romance.

You're such a faggot.

Okay bruh as a fag. That wasn't gay. He was just trying to help a bro sober up

Yeah, I don't think so. Gonna have to agree to disagree.

Attached: 1562961072240.png (910x906, 335K)

Reminder

Attached: DanteAndBeatrice.png (1280x809, 206K)

i'll find it and i will post it on this board. Be sure to check out

>stripes

>user thinks Dukat had a romantic relationship with a man who killed his father
I'll believe Dukat and Damar occassionally gave each other a reach around before believing Dukat ever saw Garak as anything other as a fag who is constantly standing in his and his family's way

Yeah, I'd never even heard that user's theory before. Doesn't make any sense.

I've only just started watching Star Trek, I started with TNG, what should I watch after TNG

DS9 or you can go back and watch TOS. You can also be a very brave man and watch the TNG movies (the quality varies).

DS9 if you can push through the first two seasons. It's worth it.

TOS is also always a winner. Season 1 is loaded with great episodes. Just embrace the camp.

Garak had Dukat's father tortured and killed for having placed his own ambitions above those of the state.

Garak was the true Cardassian

Indeed; it's people like Dukat who aren't model Cardassians - they constantly engage in criminal behavior, betray the very foundation of society which is family, and use their positions to protect themselves. Which is why the Obsidian Order has to "deal" with them.

Attached: BINGO.png (538x611, 45K)

Dukat having wrinklenose fever was something that was very frowned upon by Cardassian culture, which is why he always tried to keep it a secret.

>Cardassians are all about family
>Garak is an incel with no kids who pervs after a human twink
bravo, Garak

Fuck off, VF.

Attached: e2oons6mnnm21.png (768x2720, 1.73M)

>dyson sphere apu didn't make it
Good.

Attached: the river will provide.png (700x526, 349K)

What is this newfag shit?

Attached: 1480635408116.png (800x900, 169K)

it's chartfag, ignore him.

Attached: Star Trek FRAKES, NO.jpg (360x594, 48K)

>wesley episode

oh no not again

Fuck the Daystrom Institute

Yeah but no one says that shit anymore

Attached: TrekvsMarvel.png (584x154, 13K)

Memes are truth, not fact.

Attached: stf.png (1500x500, 655K)

The only square on here which didn't age well is the bottom left.

The first fucking post of this thread is an "X did nothing wrong" shitpost.

Attached: 1565857107080.png (706x714, 568K)

The 2019 bottom left would be
>watching STD and/or Picard

Unironically if you don't watch either of those you're not a fan. It's liberal hippy faggots and women who say you can be a fan just by watching a part of Star Trek. It's the same fucked up logic that gets cunts in the 'fandom' saying they've only seen the Abrams movies but they have just the same right to call themselves fans as people who watch all Star Trek.

Exactly.
Only the borderline söi fags and fat yaoi fetish cunts "got" the gay vibes.
That´s literally everything these sad people think about.
Fukem.

Not an actual CBS shill, but false-flagging as one.

Attached: IfIWereStarTreksShowrunner.png (1256x860, 176K)

Attached: Discovery.png (778x720, 1.18M)

All Star Trek is owned by CBSViacom now. If you only watch former Star Trek, then you're a former Star Trek fan. Simple as that. Nothing wrong with leaving the fandom, but you can't call yourself a Star Trek fan if you stopped in 2005.

STOP PROJECTING YA FUCKING TRANNY.
Oh and have AIDS.

Spam is bad.

Attached: Klingon.png (1152x576, 1.2M)

Attached: BestSeason1Episodes.png (2282x857, 3.05M)

A Bajoran Lightship traveled through a space/time wormhole to a long time ago in a galaxy far far away only to somehow be captured and sold as a curiosity piece, before through a long chain of buyers and sellers, it ended up in the hands of Count Dooku.

The wormhole aliens are the Jedi who became one with the force while the imprised ghosts on Bajor are the ghosts of dead Sith.

Prove you wrong, I bet you can't!

Attached: 1486333598231.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Attached: We Are Klingons.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Collautism.

Attached: BestSeason2Episodes.png (2404x902, 2.4M)

Attached: Revenge of the Pah-wraiths.png (504x737, 497K)

Attached: Compass.png (705x767, 61K)

Attached: PICARD DOGGO.png (2714x1908, 3.56M)

Are Ferengi actually turbo-communists? They're all under one government that taxes the living hell out of them and tells them what they can and cannot do. They take a major cut of all of their deals and regulates them to hell.

Attached: Quadrant.jpg (500x701, 80K)

Attached: yes.png (1500x500, 163K)

/r/startrek literally bans you for saying 'Shut up, Wesley.'

Attached: 1560402037384.png (1893x853, 2.75M)

Attached: 1560401732383.png (1502x676, 2.18M)

These threads are pretty much the only place you can trash STD in - everywhere else warns you or bans you.

That's kind of sad.

Yea, the episode where Picard let the population of an entire planet die, refusing to lift a finger to save even a single village, until Worf's Brother forced his hand by beaming said village secretly into a Holodeck version of the cave they were in; basically forcing to Picard to either transport them or actually actively commit murder, was a big "wtf, who the hell is this character??". It basically made me wonder whether the writers had a different impression of the character than the audience did, and fucked up royally when they had Picard suscribe to the "Prime Directive" in such a diabolical fashion; that episode really was a wtf.

>The Ardra episode was about Picard coming to take possession of the planet because he and the federation were the opposite of the being responsible for incessant strife, warmongering, famine, poisoning, and cancer that had afflicted the planet; and that Data mistranslated the meaning of this to be "the devil".

Attached: Hope.jpg (854x480, 67K)

Then this place just becomes a circlejerk too. Monkey's paw kind of problem.

Attached: Captains2.png (1298x1078, 542K)

That's why I, Mike Stoklasa, post here.

better than always being in constant fear of the nazi mods

>chartfag just makes shitty images and charts no one looks at every day and spams them on a Mongolian throat singing forum every day
does he unironically have autism? Is he actually Jimmy back with a vengeance?

What happened to Jessie?

>Circle jerks are good as long as they agree with me

Attached: 1565843402619.png (454x520, 11K)

Nobody ever said that Yea Forums is good. It's just the least bad of all the bad options.

>imblying jannies here aren't as bad (or worse) than reddit mods just because we can't see their names

Attached: 1565353698367.png (1000x432, 165K)

She's in the Brap Barn.

Attached: merge.png (1500x500, 638K)

Yeah, and the way the cardies took advantage of that power imbalance is a perfect example of why the Prime Directive is a good policy. It's too easy to exploit an undeveloped people without recourse. Better to leave them alone, and once they overcome the barriers to your level of technology you can treat them as equals. If they never make it to your level before their sun burns out or they wipe themselves out, it's unfortunate, but at the end of the day that's on them, not you.

if we're being completely honest here, pic related is the one person who did absolutely nothing wrong

Attached: Star Trek VOY Crell Mosset.jpg (1015x768, 85K)

The Visitor

This

Attached: trips.jpg (750x422, 44K)

>Then this place just becomes a circlejerk too.
Except nothing's stopping people from defending it too, you mouthbreathing fucking retard.
Seriously, how did you shit out a post this fucking stupid? Kill yourself.

>person

Can redditards literally not understand the difference between a circlejerk where everyone is forced by faggot mods to express one opinion, and a non-circlejerk where people can express opinions that hurt faggoty redditor dicks? Or are they literally too stupid to breathe?

Everyone in this thread is too stupid to breath.

*breathe

All 33 of them.

DDNW

Attached: DBCEB4EB-DBC9-42BA-8A60-7DC6DE40ADC3.jpg (800x507, 236K)

No you fool. It's a pyramid scheme, and punishing those lobeless fools who couldn't keep a strip of latinum between their fingers if their life depended on it. (And it does)

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (249x202, 8K)

>you can't call yourself a Star Trek fan if you
oh-no-what-ever-shall-i-do

Watching the 09 Trek and having a great time. Might watch Into Darkness after this.
Feels good man.

The Dominion, the Cardassians and the Ferengi are so based

Attached: truth-about-liberals.jpg (500x443, 47K)

I can call you a faggot for liking shitty nu-trek without getting banned.

Fun?
In MY /trek/ thread?

>Except nothing's stopping people from defending it too, you mouthbreathing fucking retard.

Attached: 1566020571468.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Clearly you've never went against Yea Forums's circlejerk. I've been banned MULTIPLE times for disagreeing with the status quo here.

Are you going to cry, leftie?

Shatner doesn't get enough appreciation here ;-)

Attached: 1565641437409.jpg (800x532, 62K)

>the reddit opinion
sorry you aren't intelligent enough to get it

Attached: tumblr_pr4391MlbN1v8pbqv_500.jpg (500x250, 17K)

Based Baltic edition

Holy fucking BASED

Attached: Anjohl-Tennan.png (720x543, 431K)

Who doesn't love Bill Shatner?

Attached: 1558903706059.jpg (500x386, 85K)

>Thank fuck we get paid for this shit

last podcast he talked about poo for a half hour

I love fat old men who spend all day on twitter and identify as a role they played in the 60's.

Imagine them fucking

Ironically, they are turbo-capitalists, but they're strangely realistic about capitalism: money is power, so when you build your society around the acquisition of money, you're building it around the acquisition of power. So then of course the powerful reconstruct society around themselves to serve them, and you get this basically organized crime activity (except it's not crime because it's the law!) horseshit that Brunt is always pulling.

You shut your whore mouth.

If you look at that picture, Bill looks like he's riding the razor's edge, teetering on heart attack territory. It's honestly impressive that he managed to slim down so much at his age and get as healthy as he is now. He looks a lot better than that these days.

Attached: Mrs Picard.jpg (371x299, 18K)

I bet he has a real pretty dick hiding under that swollen gut of his

You call that slim? Spend a lot of time admiring his physique, do you?

For a Canadian he may be morbidly obese, but on an American website he's slim.

I don't think Bill is a furry.

Attached: Kirk_surrounded_by_Tribbles.jpg (1024x765, 101K)

He's so fat if he died and they drew a chalk outline around his stomach and legs it'd look like the Enterprise.

Maybe I should clarify. I have a lot of experience taking care of old people around Bill's age (late 80s, 90s). He looks super, super healthy for his age. If you're almost 90 and you don't look like a withering skeleton, you're looking pretty damn good.

Pretty much not looking like you're made of glass at that age is an accomplishment.

Attached: Star Trek M'ress Kirk is a furry.jpg (1200x1200, 943K)

>he looks like he's about to have a heart attack
>super duper healthy
lol okay just admit you're gay for Bill and spare us your insufferably faggy stories about taking care of old people

Well, pretty sure that shot was from the early 00s. He looked about as bad as he ever has in that photo. He's red-faced, looks sweaty, literally like his heart's about to blow up at any given opportunity. To go from that to where he is now, at his age, was impressive.

Also, if you're not gay for Bill Shatner, you're a massive faggot.

Attached: Riker fight.webm (960x720, 2.01M)

Wesley Crusher is unironically a good character who deserved a full seven seasons.

Attached: BPWesley.jpg (911x624, 267K)

Attached: food.webm (960x720, 1.78M)

Dafuq's a brap barn?

Attached: this post gave Malcolm gastrointestinal disturbances.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

So you admit you want Bill to fuck you. Congratulations, you just became the gayest tripfag of /trek/.

Attached: phaser parasite.webm (960x720, 1.78M)

Attached: parasite.webm (960x720, 1.36M)

Yeah, I want Bill Shatner to dump his photon torpedoes into my cargo bay. You heard it here first.

Retard.

Attached: 1559263880843.png (1440x1080, 1.81M)

>They didn't have FTL technology though
They had colonies in other star systems by the time the Cardies took over.

Attached: parasite queen.webm (960x720, 2.95M)

Vitamins, they do wonders for the body,

Attached: Ginsburg One beep yes, two beeps no..jpg (1347x1080, 480K)

>just admit you're gay for Bill
>implying you aren't
We're all gay for Bill, user.

If you say this on the next Best of the Worst I'll donate $1,000 to the charity of your choice.

You should change your name to Shatfaggot, maybe then you'd be interesting.

Attached: Ten forward fight.webm (960x720, 1.63M)

Into Darkness isn't even good as a mid-summer action flick. It's embarrassing.

Attached: KhanVsJohn.jpg (954x800, 429K)

Some of us more than others it would seem.

watched the first episode of discovery yesterday to actually see how it is and holy shit it's bland and boring as fuck. it's like watching a bad capeshit attempt

African Union

Perhaps

More like the Soviet Union.

Attached: Stalin Incredulous.webm (582x600, 1.4M)

It's because Bill is generally lauded by all ends of the fandom and most modern Trekkies just like to bitch about everything within a light year of their interests.
But I'd say he's mostly respected except for the prohibitively expensive number he floated at the TNG producers for a cameo. He should've showed up at least once.

Attached: KirkVSGorn.jpg (3000x2000, 756K)

Have you not seen Generations?

Okay, fair point but I wanted him within the scope of the television series just like Spock. Is that a soi opinion?

>watched the first episode of discovery

The pilot is the high point of the series. Everything after is even worse.

>for a cameo
What the fuck do you do with him? At least on Enterprise he's was going to be Kirk's great-uncle or something.

Now THIS is the post!

Attached: laffinpicard.jpg (257x196, 4K)

>Everything after is even worse.

Attached: 1565891066549.gif (336x256, 401K)

Yes, it is. Next Generation was strong enough on its own that it didn't need cameos. The Spock appearance worked because Vulcans have longer lifespans, and the Scotty appearance worked because of time travel nonsense. Bones in the pilot was a fine enough way to pass the torch but having an extremely aged Kirk shuffle around would have been unnecessary.
Your whole point is absurd though because he literally had an entire movie devoted to Kirk and Picard teaming up to stop Malcolm McDowell in a black turtleneck.

The most recent episode is about an evil distributed AI that's destroyed by taking down one guy who's infected with it. It would be like, if they blew up one Borg drone and that took out the whole collective.

>thinking anyone here cares

>Malcolm McDowell in a black turtleneck
Best thing about that shitshow. The man chewed scenery like it was filet mignon.

And yet it's FTL

>but having an extremely aged Kirk shuffle around would have been unnecessary.

Ah shit, basic canon 101 that I fucked up. Okay, you win, but I just think it would've been real fuckin' neato to have a story where he's presented within the framework of the show.

Attached: What.gif (245x184, 996K)

>the Scotty appearance worked because of time travel nonsense
The Kirk appearance was done with time travel nonsense, Scotty was just in transporter suspension.

Sounds deLIGHTful.

Attached: PARP.gif (583x268, 1.86M)

hey, i cared enough to watch the pilot yesterday and that user cares enough to watch through it and earn the right to call STD shit.

he is allowed to talk shit. you want to talk some shit? call now

Attached: silent_nigga.gif (436x315, 1.36M)

TREK NIGGAS

That episode was completely superfluous.

>doesn't like fun

Attached: Toral.jpg (543x516, 28K)

That's Star Trek.

Well, the idea of transporter suspension was a major part of one of the best episodes of Voyager.

Attached: counterpoint.jpg (640x480, 30K)

oh shit, you've done it now
POSITRONIC NIGGAS

Attached: Data_Calls.jpg (414x606, 162K)

The ending of this episode was even dumber than the Maquis reaction during the entirety of it.
>Research Man Bad!
>I'm a fucking hologram.
>RESEARCH MAN BAD!
Almost as lame as the Terra Prime two parter in terms of it's blunted edge denoument.

Attached: Holographic_Humming.png (1000x756, 934K)

>PRAX!

Based opinion even if most of the episode was good, but then again DS9 was famous for those types of 4th wall breaking episodes.

Attached: breakingthe4thwall.png (720x541, 399K)

I'll give it credit for introducing me to the music of Gutsav Mahler.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eL3TgUwi_g

Attached: Janeway and Paris.jpg (692x530, 110K)

BORG NIGGAS

Attached: 320x2401.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes. The whole series soundtrack is like 50% Mahler.

Another good opinion, thread's going nicely guys.

Attached: Garakpepe.jpg (244x245, 39K)

Attached: Sisko incredulous.jpg (480x360, 8K)

PLAIN NIGGAS

Attached: Cardassian_bouncer.png (720x540, 525K)

Not posting the original

Attached: 1566057757875.png (446x616, 27K)

>computer create an exact copy of Ltd. Cmd. Riker
>strip his cloth
>give him a good chub, increase fatness by 10... uh no 25%
>computer raise his urge to rip boipucci apart by 200%
>Now computer let's change location
>create a copy of Counselor Troi's bedroom
>dim lights
>load Barcley's fury outfit tomcat 243
>computer send Counselor Troi a message that she needs to see me on Holodeck 1 pronto
>computer on my mark make Riker gape my asshole on Troi's bedroom
>he should yell that my tight stink is billion times tighter than Troi's tuna
>uh... and computer disengage safety protocols

Attached: barc.jpg (640x480, 49K)

In Voyager S7E11: Lineage B'Elanna wants to genetically alter her kid to appear less Klingon.
But didn't Bashir tell us that it is SUPER MEGA Illegal to fiddle with your kids genes? I mean, I guess she's not "enhancing" so much as "make more Aryan" but still. Thin line.

>ESL

people like you are why we can't have fun anymore

what did he mean by this

Why do gay people like star track so much?

It's a show about outsiders

Because in that fictional world they believe any deviant behavior is acceptable. However, it is likely that Federation medical science can easily fix homosexuality, transgenderism, and any other mental illness.

They must love Trump then.

Based "Star Trek" filename poster

Attached: IMG_4800.png (644x800, 30K)

Oh yes, the orange skin looks pretty alien and his hair is undeniably otherworldly. Plus he's a tech geek and a maverick with Twitter and trekkies love the transhuman aspect of a man who's only able to express himself through a shitpost account.

Oh dear. With all those handicaps, it's a wonder how he gets anything done at all.

He's actually done quite well for himself, all things considered. He galvanized a nation of misfits and minorities, prompting a greater sense of unity through opposition than Hillary could have. It'll be fascinating to watch how the cultural fallout of his presidency affects not just the United States in the future, but the world.
Who would proudly declare themselves a conservative in Trump's America? He's done the left a tremendous service with his impulsive, bombastic stream of consciousness rhetoric.

The actor that plays Bashir actually knocked up the actress that plays Kira.

The political equivalent of winning a battle to lose the war, I'm afraid.

PHASED NIGGAS

Sign me up for Star Trek: Risa

so close

Attached: Riked.jpg (694x530, 94K)

If Klingons show up in the Picard series, I wonder what they will look like.

Attached: ugluk.jpg (353x257, 16K)

It's funny to think that those would have been the villains of the series before the borg were introduced.

>Who would proudly declare themselves a conservative in Trump's America?
Those who are not intimidated by the thought of being immediately surrounded by a gaggle of screaming, mentally deranged antifa terrorists I suppose.

Why did he turn into a skeleton?

Attached: screenshot-boards.4channel.org-2019.08.18-22-41-03.png (989x639, 674K)

Even within the weirdness of TNG S1, this episode does not feel like Star Trek

they even had a build up of a couple of episodes

>not fearing the mob
you will

ne1 member when neelix slipped a jizz bomb into harry's coffee?

Attached: Neelix_Caffe.png (1399x1077, 1.82M)

t. "The Loving Left"

That would've been a good name, yeah.

Remember how Neelix dated a woman that only had a life span of nine years.

Attached: 1535303944995.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Whaaat? No way.

Zimmerman gives no fucks.

He was just going to the beach.

>dating a minor is entrapment
wut

Attached: Zim Tray.jpg (565x541, 77K)

*cry*
she deserve better bros

Attached: KesArrested20182nd.jpg (1080x1586, 150K)

She deserves shit.

>She deserves shit.
You are downright EVIL!

Attached: kes1995.jpg (1024x768, 444K)

Neelix was the kindest soul on Voyager.

Attached: LOVE.jpg (705x530, 88K)

crie moar
She deserves to be locked up.

She needs help and love, not your disgusting attitude.

Attached: Kes_Warlord.jpg (628x480, 45K)

I saw her at the local CVS and surprisingly, she was really nice the one time I spoke to her.

She needs to be put somewhere far removed from normal people so she can't victimize anyone else.

But then remember, Picard is bald not because they can't fix baldness, but because in the Federation there's no need to.

Attached: Chris_Hansen_.png (503x445, 396K)

Nice lie, attention whore.

Yeah, it's quite a feather in my cap that I happen to live near a meth'd out minor television star.

Also checked.

jeeeezus is she a hotty

Attached: 20190818-234418.jpg (635x480, 29K)

Don't lie. Nobody actually lives in Tennessee.

This area is actually really nice. It's mostly filled with professionals -- scientists and engineers that work over at Oak Ridge (the National Laboratory just got a grant worth over a billion dollars). It's where the Manhattan Project came of age. Big area for nuclear shit, dotted with strange little government facilities which are heavily fortified.

I have no idea why she lives here, though, and I don't think anybody else really knows either. She doesn't have family here and I'm pretty sure she's married to this weird Korean producer guy, though I think they're estranged.

I grew up here, though.

why bring her back after two seasons for dis shitshow?

Attached: Kes-fury.png (881x1047, 1.11M)

literally fucking perfect

Attached: 20190818-234714.jpg (635x480, 25K)

no wonder the actress went downhill
this episode was an insult to her

Happy birthday daddy Gene Roddenberry even though i live on the west coast its past 12am on the east coast

Attached: 5bad6a07250000cf003783de.jpg (720x568, 55K)

HE RAPED THOUSANDS!!!!!!!

Attached: RODDENBERRY SPECTRE 1977.jpg (633x614, 94K)

She needed crack money.

If you like horse-faced amazons

lol calm down, billy no girls

Who is NTT really?

hi vf

So it was /stg/ and now it's /trek/ again? What's going on?

She looks good in the face but her body is a little skinny.

Autism

You're throwing that word around at everything, making it meaningless.

So the jizz and shit and piss on the holodeck is cleaned up by Wesley?

I just started rewatching TNG and goddamn do I want to FUCK dr Crusher jesus christ I want to put all of my baby batter in her sick bay if you catch my drift (hint its sex ok) also I want to force counselor troi to watch us breed just before we blow her out of an airlock and retire to crushers quarters for some cuddling and watching the security cam footage of geordi striking out with yet another female officer on the holodeck

also wesley we dump at the nearest backwater colony and leave his autistic ass behind as we sail off into the stars and into passion

Attached: crusher324.jpg (736x552, 42K)

were progenitors good?

Attached: 2458975343.jpg (400x373, 50K)

That's a stupid comment.

Attached: Mutants_(starfleet_uniforms).jpg (709x530, 74K)

>lusting after skeletor
misguided

star trek sexy

Attached: Troi_kisses_Picard.png (960x720, 567K)

make a neu thread

troi wore a corset during filming. she's fridge

I mean in Picards case he made a pretty good point in that 'hey, what if the people we save end up as space nazi's and causes widespread terror/destruction?'

The point is that they just don't know what kind of huge ass ramifications their actions could have on the future, and just presuming that interfering with primitive races is going to always end well is just absolutely delusional when this shit is on a galaxy wide scale.

It's like armies 'intervening' in foreign conflicts and making shit 10x worse.

How do you figure?

To infinity and my PALM!

Attached: CAPTAIN_LANEWAY.png (527x417, 304K)

Indeed. Didn't she fly in from some sort of nest?

It's all your fault.

Projecting

I masturbated to your cold steely voice.