How do we save it? it's the last line of defense from the mouse

How do we save it? it's the last line of defense from the mouse.

Attached: WarnerBrosLogo.jpg (618x412, 49K)

by creating iconic IPs that aren't scooby doo or DC comics

Attached: Animaniacs-yakko-wakko-dot.jpg (620x368, 169K)

Honestly, their best hope is to get away from franchises and try doing original stuff. They'd be the only major studio doing that, which would give them a huge advantage.

creating not recycling like Disney

just sell, bernie is going to hit walt disney co. up with a lot of legislation that's going to break up the party

bring back snyder.

Pay for their products, that's how business works.

So far they're doing ok but it's not enough.

Attached: 1564094676517.jpg (985x1335, 572K)

>it's the last line of defense from the mouse
You are not alone yet...

Attached: uni.jpg (1000x540, 99K)

>original stuff
Too risky. It's not the reality we want but it's the reality we've got. Support independent filmmakers.

This. The DC curse only happened because the plebeians axed Snyder.

Support Tenet and Dune

Reminder that HBO and WB are now owned by AT&T. Expand the GoT franchise into films.

Aegon's Conquest film

Make a Looney Tunes cinematic universe. Yes it will be CGI animation with LEGO Movie/Despicable Me style humor.

Attached: file_78492_0_looney-big.jpg (1500x637, 252K)

Things like the nurse make this impossible to be used today.

What? Comcast, the American ISP?
Snyder killing himself too, by unprofessionally going out because of the suicide. Oh, by the way, he left the movie in an unusable state, there is no Snyder cut.

AT&T can't even make its phone calls go through.

Go deep into your back catalogue and sincerely remake films from the 40s and whatnot. Stop trying to dickride on the current blockbuster culture and bring back your reputation for solid dramas, find the best writers in Hollywood and promise them that they can do whatever they want and they will get blockbuster slots, this will pioneer the new Dramabuster where its kinda like Casablanca on steroids.

The Maltese Falcon with A list cast, Gone With the Wind woke reboot, Mrs. Miniver, Doctor Zhivago, Nights in Rodanthe, a sincere sequel to You've Got Mail with new internet stuff and directed by Linklater or Woody Allen to give it that heart and show the later in life love affair between Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.

Just get back into the place you used to own, also yeah sure Bugs Bunny needs a movie and Chris Nolan and Dune will be huge.

I was going to tell you that they should stick with capeshit genre, and horror, etc ...I was going to give you examples, then saw their history and holy shit, this studio is crazy, they litteraly have the best and the most ambitious movies out there
- Casablanca
- A Clockwork Orange
- The Exorcist
- 2001- A Space Odyssey
- Blade Runner
- The Matrix
- The lord of the Rings
- Harry Potter
- Ocean's eleven
- Troy
- Mad Max
- Inception
- The Dark Knigh
- Interstellar
- Contact
- Pacific Rim 1
- Edge of tomorow
- The Mask
- The Great Gatsby
- Seven
- The Departed
- The Green Mile
- Lethal Weapon
- Artificial Intelligence: AI
- Shining

mid-budget dramas arent gonna bring people back to theaters. netflix can put out dramas with a-list casts just as easy as wb can.

All the major movie studios are owned by huge conglomerates, user. How did you not know this?

I didn't pay attention to the fine print in the logo.

I mean logically only big utility companies and the like can afford to run big studios.

Yeah I must admit they wouldn't be able to be 100M budgets but they would have prestige. Like, at perhaps a 50M budget they could get a Peter Rabbit tier success as they have name recognition and theoretically would have great reviews.

Isn't it dangerous to link infrastructure providers to the success of movies?

Well I'd imagine the film divisions are only one small part of the pie for a lot of these companies. 30 Rock actually did a really good job of covering the takeover of NBC and Universal by Comcast.

I will put my cynical hat and say this is pure genius--if studios fail financially, then the government will bail them out by proxy due to their links to utility companies.

Yeah it's pretty much a "too big to fail" scenario. I think Sony's film division has been in the shitter for years.

New Harry Potter series about another group of students in Hogwarts, or any other Wizarding School.
Rowling only wants to focus on the life and times of donut steel Credence.

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (2400x1800, 703K)

make it have a jewish CEO

by watching the shit they put out.

>it's the last line of defense from the mouse
lmao

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18 2019 in film - Wikipedia.png (497x439, 21K)

JoJo quadrilogy

You don't

The only thing you can do is wait for the bankruptcy announcement in a few months

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-180855_Chrome.jpg (1080x977, 329K)

I just hope Max Boringtsein gets his shit together so that Kong vs. Godzilla does not entirely suck.

Pretty sure that's a form of torture

I hope it crashes and burns tbqh

Stop embarassing yourself MCUcuck

Attached: image.jpg (1198x1033, 146K)

Bernie will sell you out so fucking fast dude. You are dealing with a grifter.

Dune and Joker will change cinema, it's gonna be like Taxi Driver and Star Wars all over again.

Support.

Fucking. This.

I'm glad someone else finally noticed.

i usually hate burger studies but they have the right balance with pleb friendly and actually good movies. They'll be fine

So do we all agree? We start shilling Warner Bros for free?

They also have some of the worst like Battlefield Earth and Catwoman

It's kind of part and parcel of shoving out like 30 movies a year

Agreed.

I'd rather support a studio that heroically swings for the fences than a conglomeration of bean-counters who bunt at every opportunity.

Sorry DCuck but I could give two shits about Marvel those are just WB's most recent bombs in a year full of them

And by the way DCuck The Kitchen is one of yours

Attached: DCVertigoLogo.jpg (700x292, 25K)

And I plan on watching it while it's still in theaters. It looks like a less-insulting version of "Widows."

You are litterally the very definition of a brainlet, holy shit. Do you at least know what a franchise means, like are you that stupid. Do you have ADHD or something ??

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

here is a definition of franchise you fucking pleb.

Attached: pleb.png (1273x239, 24K)

>implying Hernie will do shit

They have the Looney Tunes and Harry Potter. WB has all the ingredients to be as big as Disney but it's mismanaged

>The DC curse only happened because the plebeians axed Snyder.
Is that why Aquaman is the biggest DC movie ever and WB's second biggest ever?

>They'll be fine
WB is massive. Much bigger than most people think. They're still making a billion a year from Friends

WB could make a Stephen King universe. They have IT and the Shining, if they had Dark Tower they would have everything they need. To bad Sony absolutely fucked that up

Bernie Sanders would sell your soul to Satan for a corn chip.