Seriously, what was the point of her character? Was she literally a clickbait?

Seriously, what was the point of her character? Was she literally a clickbait?

Attached: sneed_feet.jpg (634x888, 132K)

Damn, he's fat

I reject your hypothesis

Absolute unit. Based massive Quentin. OUATIH is the best American movie of the year, hands down.

>Was she literally a clickbait?
Seems like it

rich fat is a different kind

>OUATIH is the best American movie of the year, hands down.
I guess, but there's not really a competition (yet)

More like cockbait, ya knahmsayin?!

Haha, I think I got it

Attached: 1565602549777.jpg (237x212, 11K)

bump, I wanna know too

Yeah, that's exactly right. What upcoming movies you think can dispute the title?

>"Get me Margot Robbie but hotter and younger"

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2400, 641K)

>hotter
lol

Attached: lol.png (225x225, 7K)

its like if amanda seyfried and that neighbor cookie girl from spiderman had a baby

i dont know who she is and havnt seen the movie

based
cringe

We all know Polanski had her killed the same way Courtney love killed Kurt Cobain.
Another low brow hot take from Quinton.

The reason was that we got to see her feet, what more could you want?

yet he sniffs and licks more feet than you will ever see

He's a big guy.

bong genetics is hideous.
>unironically watching jew propaganda
Cring and bluepilled, also NGMI

she ugly bro.

Attached: bug eyed bitch.jpg (1473x1473, 225K)

Zoomers who don’t know about Tate or the tragedy that happened to her complaining how irrelevant her character was.

It’s been famously quoted that the 60s died the night Tate was murdered. Tarantino’s altering history so that the 60s free spirit culture continued. He could literally do another movie on the aftermath of his alternative ending

If Joker turns out to not actually be a meme then that could be a contender.
If the Scorcese/De Niro teamup can produce another turbokino this late in their careers then I think it could win.
An even longer shot is Brad BTFOing himself by doing an even better movie with his upcoming sci-fi one but that's a long shot.
There is literally nothing of possible artistic worth coming up in the rest of the year, I just checked bros and it's dire

Her boots are cute. Margot is cute.

Attached: 263.jpg (606x535, 171K)

What is the point of anything. Justify all actions taken by all humans, now. Do it.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is about several things, but one of the primary themes is the struggle between masculine (boomer/Italian movie) and feminine (playboy mansion/hippie) cultural dominance.
The two positive aspects of these cultural modes are represented by Sharon Tate and Cliff.
Not even joking but Tarantino is literally dong the dicks/pussy/asshole thing from Team America: World Police. Without the Masculine (dicks/cliff) to protect pussies (Sharon/the loli) assholes (the Manson family/nazis) will shit over everything.

If you arent familiar with the manson murders then you dont know what her point was.

Did you actually look into it? The whole thing stinks more than 9/11.

Why does she have to have a point? I see multiple women as hot as her daily. They play no major part in my life, they are just there for a scene and then they are gone

she looks better in motion than she does in pics desu

From the creators of "How does time travel in Endgame works?"

>what was the point of her character?

Damsel in distress for the white male heros to save.

>hawaiian shirt
you think Tarantino wishes he was like Cliff in real life?

why the fuck do women get that stupid ring shit in their nose? are they trying to look like fucking cattle?

>what if Margot Robbie became a meth addict for a year

She was unexpectedly great actually. Very good performance. Was surprised

Definitely

\>There is literally nothing of possible artistic worth coming up in the rest of the year, I just checked bros and it's dire
Wait for Oscar season, there are always some good gems here and there

What motivation did Polanski have? He was already an acclaimed director in the 1960s and his sexual abuse scandal didn't happen until the late 70s, long after the Manson murders.

I'm familiar with the movies I agree

But in the context of the movie itself she's useless. I'm pretty sure a lot of euro-plebs that went to see the movie mainly because of DiCaprio/Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie were left confused

All her scenes could be cut- then leave her talking through the driveway intercom at the end of the film. Would be way better.

>OUATIH is the best American movie of the year, hands down
Compared to past Oscar winners this film has an excellent chance of winning Best Picture. And Brad and Leo winning as well.

he looks great for almost being 60

Having a wife and child meant responsibility and commitment. 'Once upon a time in hollywood' that doesn't happen. Plus the weird race war thing his tribe is always pushing.

Instead ask yourself what motivation Manson had. Or if he was just the weirdo patsy to pin it on

He's only 1 year older than this guy.

Attached: sub-buzz-742-1564422021-1.jpg (1149x1149, 349K)

He was eventually blacklisted from Hollywood anyway. Being a Jew didn't protect him even though I'm sure he was far from the first director to fuck a teenager.

And two years younger than George Clooney.

>I'm familiar with the movies I agree
I'm familiar with the murders and I agree*

God, I'm drunk

>Was she literally a clickbait?
we don't need another movie about manson murders

there are two movies about this that came out just this year. it's pretty embarissing.

What? Dude you really need to talk to 60 yos. Even I look better than this guy.

It was about memorializing sharron tate

In a way, yes. But a good way.

Haha imagine if when she was walking liquid dribbled down her legs from her dress

Bases

well he couldn't not have Tate in the movie, given that she was the most famous of the killed people, but regarding that cinema scene, it might have mostly been for her to put the feet up

Attached: SharonTate.gif (500x349, 872K)

Awful movie.

Europleb here can confirm.

Movies need beautiful women. Also she have to die so the Manson Family had a purpose.

what a Goddess she was

I definitely think that was part of Quentin's intention with the movie. Baited the fuck out of people with the new that he was doing a Manson movie then Charlie gets one whole scene and the Family is pretty much put on the backburner. Pretty accurate description honestly since they were just a bunch of bumfuck weirdo hippie morons until the murders

She was fapbait

She was a red herring, you fucking dumbasses.
She was included in the movie because you were expecting her to get knife murdered at the end and all her scenes were showing her as a sympathetic person and up and coming actress who had so much to live for, so it would be devastating to see her get killed, especially being pregnant.

But that requires zoomers to know their movie history.

To make you think that she was going to be murdered and so that Q could wank over her feet.

Attached: Dragons Forever.jpg (1023x553, 70K)

Were Margot's feet actually in the movie? Post them if so!