Why can't cartoons draw guns correctly?

Why can't cartoons draw guns correctly?

Attached: 1566139208084.png (456x410, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OflGwyWcft8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like a gun to me

That's the joke retard

>looks like a gun to me

Attached: aussieshitpiost.jpg (800x450, 53K)

You don't brake a pump shotgun

greetings fellow gun enthusiasts
any advice on which clip contains the toppest quality shells?

A better question is why can't Horsey draw guns? You'd think he'd be an expert at it considering how obsessed he is with gun control.

Attached: 1451184895052.jpg (1883x1152, 722K)

Because no one cares except extreme autists?

It’s like getting plant details wrong, everyone knows what it is, only “very special folks” care about the details being wrong.

Jesus fuck I hated it when in paradise PD they cocked a fucking double barrel shotgun

go ask /k/

>cops
>innocent

Attached: 1564793588685.jpg (369x387, 35K)

it’s a cartoon dumbass. only autists like you would care about such an insignificant detail

Attached: 1B519EC9-AE08-4539-BABD-D7D74E76E5F1.jpg (326x272, 7K)

>breachloader with a pump
i did ree, am i autistic?

>he doesn't even reload wtf
>uhm the recoil would totally dislocate his shoulder???
>they're actually called cartridges dumbass
>nice trigger discipline fag

Attached: giphy-downsized-large.gif (720x404, 1.12M)

what is wrong with this

American Dad has fairly decent details with their guns. All the AKs have lightning cuts in the receiver so the artist at least looked at a milled AK.

why are americans so obsessed with guns

>cops
>innocent bystanders

youtube.com/watch?v=OflGwyWcft8

Attached: jimfaec.jpg (435x435, 92K)

Why are Euros so obsessed with America?

gunfags are a special breed

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-18 10-04-20.png (842x148, 24K)

tiny peepee, need gun to compensate you stupid brown faggot

because we have a lot of them. that’s also why we’re so obsessed with niggers

Attached: F63429C1-7941-4269-A839-1FDCE036F9BB.jpg (1000x562, 432K)

>kikes and leftist and faggots oh my
Gee, I wonder.

This looks like it's from early 00s and well, most animators and artists aren't familiar with firearms. It's why they typically put shotguns in there work and just have them pump because in their minds that equals shoot.

WIsh I was kidding but that was something a Stanford student once said to me. Good guy but he understood about as much about a ruger pistol as I did about complicated microbiological coding of a cancer cell once it's been neutralized by an antigen.

You learn in time.

South Koreans draw cartoons, they don't have much experience. If Americans drew their own shows, it would be like pic related.

Attached: animation domination on fox.jpg (741x1000, 288K)

>do exactly what I tell you
>wait, I'm a gross fat mutt so let me adjust my pants that have fallen down for some reason from doing nothing
He deserved to die.

>muh dick

He has a scope and an iron sights in front of the scope, there's no magazine, but there's two front grips, and the bolt is poorly done, but that's mostly an artistic issue. The real issue is that you could google ar-15 and sketch from that in a matter of minutes.

I'm a little surprised France isn't too.

>hurrrr this one extremely uncommon example proves that all cops are trigger happy morons
fuck you

>american cops
>innocent

Attached: 1541315248012.jpg (832x832, 111K)

because the characters only have four fingers, they would have to revolutionize the design of guns completely to make them fit with the cartoonhands. It's a lot cheaper to just draw a suggestion of a gun. In short: it's a money issue.

Aren't most animators/artists also left-leaning in general? That side of the political spectrum is typically afraid of guns and won't put in the time or effort needed to really understand them, which I guess explains the retarded gun laws they keep trying to pass.

OK, retard. Draw me a better gun.

t. corrupt cop with kike lawyers

You potentially could if it had a tubular magazine, but no one would design a break system for that

yeah, maybe anime/manga does it better
I think there's even some folks from /k/ that translates manga

Attached: 123.gif (540x304, 3M)

The conflict comes especially when transplants try and pass the laws in states that have legitimate threats from predators. They visit, we have to live here year-round. Stop pretending this is van ives or something you asshole.

sauce plz?

Attached: 1565620087753.jpg (680x394, 56K)

Or people for that matter.

Bobs Burgers does an alarming amount of accuracy in the "props" in their world. The cars are distinctive stylized versions of real cars that you can identify the make and model of. On one episode there was a bunch of hatchets, and you could identify them as accurate representations of different kinds of specialty hatchets, including one classic Estwing.

>you do it better argument
This is a man who never had a complaint or needed help in his whole life because by his own logic he just has to "do it better" himself. Yeah?

I was more referring to "assault weapon" bans, misunderstanding automatic vs semi-auto, how many gun deaths are the result of handguns, etc.

It's not that they're afraid of guns but rather they're authoritarians who think only the government should be armed.
They have no problem with cops and soldiers carrying guns

SIR, NOW that is an EPIC image my fellow redditor ;DD

I think they ARE afraid, they just don't think about guns too hard when they're in the "proper" context of law enforcement.

>not wanting anime in an anime website
yiiikes

god she's so fucking ugly

You'll also find that most people that oppose citizens owning guns have no concept of the low violent crime rates of whites (in areas with our without guns). These people often want their political opponents killed.

Why do cartoon shotguns all look like Ithaca model 37s?

that's a cute penguin

just click on the triangle next to the post number, friend

Attached: no anime penguin.jpg (729x829, 122K)

Attached: correctsneed.png (456x410, 174K)

This is why I keep coming back here

Best looking shotgun by far

Underrated post

You expect someone like that to actually know anything about guns?

but thats the spas-12

LAND OF THE FREE :DDD

Attached: americop1.jpg (1650x1250, 303K)

As opposed to the sneed-12, with its auto seed-feed action (formerly pumped).

Because you don't understand what the word "cartoon" means

noun
a simple drawing showing the features of its subjects in a humorously exaggerated way,

The Ithaca 37 just looks like the remington 17 anyway.

Unironically wish this country worshipped firearms.