Soulless logos and teams

Attached: Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png (1200x1200, 77.78K)

Attached: proxy-image.png (1200x1200, 77K)

seriously tho how do you fuck up a wolf logo this badly

when I was ten I thought this was the coolest shit ever

Remember this?

Attached: the-new-cardiff-city-crest-bearing-a-dragon-51744184.jpg (460x620, 93.63K)

>huge car manufacturer from a place called "wolf's castle"
>can pick from wolves, castles and cars for their design
>come up with the most bland single letter design imaginable
Even with their old one the W at least looked like castle towers. How do you fuck up this badly? Just use the damn VW logo if you're gonna be that lazy. All their fans work there anyway.

show some respect they just won the lcs

Because they are busy spreading homo propaganda instead of playing good or giving the club some culture.

Fuck you all. I love this crest

Cause it reminds you of the glory days?

Attached: 1200px-Anubis_standing.svg.png (1200x2571, 392.21K)

Vgh...

anubis...soul..

I had a dream where I saw anubis itself some weeks ago

We
Wuz
Wolfs

Did you die?

What were they thinking

kino logo. lets go raul!

Attached: milton_keynes_dons.png (492x328, 74.73K)

t. neverton fan

Hire chinese to design it.

Malaysian owner thought a red dragon was more marketable than a blue bird

Should've hired this guy to draw a wolf for them.

Attached: 1200px-Hull_City_Crest_2014.svg.png (1200x1588, 263.62K)

Wolves badge is fine.

For me its Horus

This is a based logo. It's memorable, simple, eye-catching, and relates to the team's name
Beats another fucking boring "crest" type logo that every team has

>In May 2019, the club won a legal challenge by Peter Davies, a 71 year old retired building industry manager, who claimed he drew the wolf head motif as a schoolboy in the 1960s and entered it in an art competition. Mr Davies said he came up with the angular design after a teacher asked him to demonstrate an understanding of Blaise Pascal's Hexagrammum Mysticum Theorem, and entered it in an art competition advertised in the Express and Star newspaper. Mr Davies had made a copyright claim and wanted compensation. Mr Davies lost his copyright infringement claim and now faces legal fees and costs estimated to be about £450,000.
Did they steal it, Yea Forums?

Based lunatic

Madison Ave ain’t conceding the soul sucking rebranding belt yet. Give New York City credit where it’s due.

Some wolves fan said they’d smash my head in when we were leaving the turf

Chinks will steal anything.

Reckon they did as well, cheeky bastards

>His case was thrown out after he was unable to prove the design was copied, and Mr Davies was ordered to pay the club £250,000 by 29 May.

>He said he has "no assets" and "obviously can't pay" the legal fees.

>"I don't own anything," he said. "I've got a television and these bits of furniture in the house, about £600 in the bank - that's all I own."

>Mr Davies, who rents a house in Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, told the BBC he "really expected to win" and cried in court at the ruling.

Attached: _107076179_img_4337.jpg.jpg (800x573, 51.65K)

Attached: 2000.jpg (930x558, 16.35K)

KWAB

Attached: 800px-DFB-Logo_1945.svg.png (800x962, 12.1K)

Attached: images - 2022-04-25T095016.158.jpg (554x554, 62.18K)

didn't knew Spanish Football Federation changed their logo - WTF IS THIS ? it was already ugly before they've made it even uglier kek

Attached: RFEF_icon_(2021).png (576x576, 47.45K)

They changed their logo in 2002 before the whole modern minimalist crest trend with the wolf design design being pretty much the same as the 1979 crest.

Yeah ahead of its time really

I love the Wolves logo 2bh. I just wish they would get rid of the hexagon.

Attached: wolverhampton_wanderers_1979-1988.png (250x250, 12.02K)

as someone from the Harz mountains, I can tell you that Wolfsburg could literally win the league or the Cup and nobody would care. yeah sure, they do have fans, but those are indeed either VW workers or their offspring. outside of this, they have unironically no relevance in their home region's society. People rather support Eintracht Braunschweig down in the 3rd division than them. Not just that, supporting Eintracht is mandatory in some villages in the Harzvorland to participate in society and if you asked them about their rivals or what team they really can't stand, they would say Hannover 96.
VfL Wolfsburg is the epitome of plastic. At least it's a possibility for VW workers to do something at the weekend. Not during the week in Europe, however, since excluding the late shift apparently means that merely 10k go to Cup or European matches. Just think about it, VW workers themselves already told me - multiple times - that free tickets just lie around in the factory halls and nobody picks them up.

Attached: 1650401343121.png (1000x1000, 279.94K)

Attached: da_wolves.png (550x478, 172.3K)

Always thought that it looks like the Kvatch city symbol from Oblivion

Attached: Seal_Kvatch.png (250x250, 11.12K)

To be honest Lower Saxony is kind of 3rd world in most parts in terms of fan support for local clubs. There's really only 96, Braunschweig and Osnabrück that have strong support in their respective regions, but from the years I lived near Oldenburg and later Braunschweig everyone else just seems to latch on to Werder/HSV or is a straight up Buyern customer.

Those are totally rabid, however. I moved to Göttingen to study and later Thuringia, coming from Braunschweig. Compared to home, it's like people don't care about football at all both in Göttingen and Thuringia.

True, the people I met who were fans of the big north clubs were positively obsessed with football. Both clubs were already doing shit back then though, so coming in on mondays the atmosphere was usually pretty grim lel

What the hell is up with everything transitioning to minimalism? It just looks so.....soulless, unironically. Devoid of any flare, it's just so basic looking

Top tier badge. It only looks soulless because flatshit has become popular since it was made. Predates that trend by fucking ages

I'm just surprised that people from Oldenburg aren't as obsessed with their team, however. Their attendance is decent fighting for promotion to the 3rd division and you could sometimes even find stickers of their Ultras down in Göttingen. It may be hard for them to rival the two big Lower Saxon teams, but they could at least be Osnabrück tier

I thought the same. Maybe one of the design team saw the Wolves logo and was inspired by it? Although given the distinctive shape of a wolf's skull I suppose it's possible for similar designs to occur independently.

Osnabrück has the luxus that the only other clubs worth mentioning in their vicinity are Münster and Arminia, and both probably a big no-no if you're from Lower Saxony.

Why are team badges coming so dreadul and uniform?
Is it because of marketing for bland third worlders or is it the kit manufacturers forcing them into a corner because they won't print them and want them to take on a template shape?

designed for app and social media icons

Attached: 5B2BB4DA-E473-46BC-B745-609F03E004B0.png (2048x2048, 156.82K)

Judging from the outside, I'd be surprised if it was a big no-no in Osnabrück to fuck one's sister. Oldenburg is a pretty large city rivalling Osnabrück, yeah sure Bremen and Hamburg are pretty close, but not *that* close and if you cringe about Americans talking about >muh heritage, you may as well cringe at Brunswickers talking about >muh history. They have an extremely strong regional identity rooted in them being a formerly independant nation - just like Oldenburg. Yeah sure, Oldenburg declined hard in the early 2000s, but they also have a history of playing 2nd division as late as the 90s. The difference is that Osnabrück somehow kept that level.

Attached: Juventus_FC_2017.png (200x400, 17.35K)

Kek

Attached: Palermo_Calcio_logo_(2019).svg.png (800x680, 94.51K)

Arsenal's new logo looks pretty good, not sure when they'll show it off officially.

They've used just the cannon for the away shirt this season, and again for next I think.

Attached: away cannon.jpg (1280x853, 354.89K)

>as someone from the Harz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA du Opfer, sorry brudi

>Speaking to the BBC, Davies, who claims Wolves offered him £50,000 to keep the dispute out of court, said: “It’s given me a mistrust of the system basically.

What the fuck was he thinking

Could be worse, could be Eifel or B*rlin.

Harz and Goslar region is beautiful.
Der Kanacke hat keine Ahnung.