How can you fuck up a tv show like that ?

how can you fuck up a tv show like that ?

Attached: gameofthronesratingsIMDB-fd3a.jpg (540x441, 44K)

kek
fucktards. just kill em

People are more likely to get outraged nowadays then they were even a year or two ago. If Season 6 or 7 had been the one airing this year then they'd have received much lower scores than they got.

it's weird that normies kicked the shit out of the last seasons ratings when there were plently of episodes just as bad in the 2-3 seasons before that got a complete pass.

this literally wouldn't have happened if hillary won

haha no

It's true. Note that I never even said that it was a bad thing, I actually believe Season 6 and 7 deserve much lower scores than they got.

People were okay with weaker season 6 and 7 because HBO promised grande finale.

I don’t think this graph really means much considering s7 has two 9.9 rated episodes, and s6 has one as well

Run out of book content and finish it with your oc drawn with crayons. After all:
>2959 days since A Dance With Dragons.

But even then they cut corners in season 2 and 3 but season 4 and beyond is so bad people tend to forget.

>seven great seasons

>it's a fuck up

when you completely run out of source material and have to make shit up yourself, showing what a hack writer you are

Attached: file.png (644x391, 266K)

I'm so glad this shit died a horrible death so no one will keep talking about it

you don't even have to make shit up, just find some fan fic, ctrl c, ctrl v. it wont cost anything accept the life of the guy who wrote the fan fic as all his predictions come real and they have a heart attack in shock

The show was garbage since season 4. Normies just denied it until the SJW Queen got revealed to be the psycho commie she always was

Looking back now to the last season.. that has to be the absolute worst finale ive ever seen. And ive seen some shit.
Overall it was a great show especially the first few seasons tho

Was episode 3 where the night king guy died? I don't watch the show but I saw that webm and that shit was retarded

They ran out of source materials. D&D are screenwriters, not so much storytellers like GRRM

Retards knew it was bad, but figured the finale was going to be awesome and all the rushed shit, out-of-character behavior, and unsatisfying deaths were in service of getting to that point.

I think realizing they accepted two seasons of shit storytelling on credit that never paid off is a big part of why everyone is so pissed

this

i thought i was over this but just thinking about it despresses me so fucking much

>NOOOOOOOOOOO DANY SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THE THRONE SEXIST WHITE MEN RUINED THE SHOW BY MAKING HER EVIL! DANY AND JON WERE MEANT TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER FUCKING 0/10 ENDING!!!!!

Attached: 1560741135494.png (785x731, 205K)

S7 is way too high that shit was bad too

This
that S7 9.9 was when C.I.A died right?
Fuck that...

does anybody have a graph of some turkish tv show that suddenly got really high rankings after 400 episodes?
always made me laugh
"just stick with it, it gets really good after first 500 episodes, bruh"

Yes. And normies praised that episode over Danny going mad and roasting everyone at Kings Landing, which was the best episode of the season.