Why did Augsburg FC do it

Pepi turns out be to a fucking bum

Attached: ricardo pepi.jpg (1200x1200, 104.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/hispanic/2020/08/20/facts-on-u-s-immigrants/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

American MLSaboo bought the club

he handsome

Why does any club but an American player? Marketing.

>Blundershitga club falls for MLelSoy marketing just because they got lucky with Davies
kek
KEK

No one other than deluded /american talents/ mlelshitters thought he was even worth that amount.

That goes for EPL.
Many see how much America spends on developing players, how many play the sport and believe the country is under scouted relative to South America
And you can find good players there for little money. Like Pulisic

Pepi had one good week of qualifying like 6 months ago and literally hasn't done anything since and the past two cycles

Doesn't help Augsburg is absolute dogshit bunkering cowards who give him 0 service

But the money isn't "little". Augsburg broke their transfer fee twice over just to get this 19 year old shitter while they were in the middle of a relegation battle.

The purchase simply doesn't make any sporting sense. It's a marketing decision same as Pulisic (who had the attacking numbers of a defensive midfielder in the Bundesliga and was never a starter). Most of these American players need to go to smaller clubs to get playing time yet every single one of them keeps falling upwards. Even shitters like Aaronson and Adams are being looked at by decent EPL teams.

Augsburg has some American investors
that’s the only reason they bought him. they don’t need him at all

They have a new American investor and Pepi was part of the deal

it’s FC Augsburg not Augsburg FC you tucking mutt

Attached: pee-pi.png (966x1063, 594.57K)

>No one other than deluded /american talents/ mlelshitters thought he was even worth that amount.
Everyone but the mlels faggots in american talents thought it was a stupid move

We told the mlels fags to not get carried away. Josh Sargent had more impact at Werder Bremen when they were in the Bundesliga and he struggles to score for Norwich. Pepi is nowhere near as good as Sargent but mlels faggots got carried away when he was scoring Concatrash goals vs Honduras and Jamaica and scoring against dogshit mlels trash defenses

>Alphonso Davies was 10m
What is your club's excuse?

Pepi has like 10k followers on instagram you fucking retard they didn't buy him for "marketing" he was having an insane season in the MLS as an 18 year old and won us a qualifying cycle with some crazy play

I think Pepi is a meme but you're ignoring the obvious circumstances around him, he was by and large the hottest goal scorer coming out of the MLS last fall

>Both Josh Sargent and Matthew Hoppe did the bare minimum in their respective Bundesliga teams
>Both said teams got relegated last season
>Somehow, magically, both Sargent and Hoppe got signed by newly promoted teams in England and Spain because they were told they were too good to be playing in the 2nd Division Bundes
>Sargent is getting relegated with Norwich, while Hoppe has literally played less than an HOUR this whole season, might go to the MLS during the summer.
>Pepi had a a few good months in the MLS and National team. This was enough for a who Bundes side to empty the bank for him.
Too many of our players going through this makes people think its all a marketing ploy, which unfortunately it most likely is.
Bryan Reynolds, a literally who who even MLS fans didnt know about, got signed by Roma this past summer, despite doing NOTHING in MLS . Roma hired Mourinho, who loaned Reynolds out to some bottom table Belgium side cause he realized the signing was a farce

This was so fucking weird and it got even weirder when you looked into it and realized this is a thing in the /blundershitga/ for whatever reason

Mou doesn't play kids newfag all the other 18-22 year olds got benched by him and he's always done that

Mou doesn't develop talent he tries to win now and move on

Croatian talents autist, you look pathetic with your palpable seethe and cope

He scored 13 goals in that garbage league. Fucking Damir Kreilach, a literal who from Croatia, managed 16 from central midfield.

Those were the cringiest posts on Yea Forums until you lot showed up. Thank you

13 goals as an 18 year old for the worst team in the MLS, again, put it in context you fucking moron

>Sargent goes from a relegated Bundes team to a relegated EPL team (and will play in the Championship which is still better than MLS)
>Hoppe goes from relegated Schalke and having a purple patch of a few games to a relegated Mallorca where he doesn't even play because he chose the wrong league that doesn't suit his strengths
>Pepi goes from a purple patch season in Dallas and the USMNT to relegated Augsburg, arguably does worse than Sargent/Hoppe since he comes with an inflated price tag and nothing to show for it
In terms of optics, Pepi has been the biggest disappointment thus far. Hoppe has also been a disappointment but that was his own fault due to Schalke pricing him out of a move to a better club in a lesser league. Sargent has actually been the best of the bunch since he's played out of position and does everything else but score.

Both Sargent and Hoppe could play for a team like Salzburg or in Hoppe's case, a Europa team in the Eredivisie or Belgium. I'm not even sure Pepi could score in Turkey like a Haji Wright.

no it isn't. were do you idiots find this retarded shit? american media? lmao

Your slav mutt team will go out to Canada in the Qatar. Croatian "talents" kek

>America Media

You mean German media? They're the ones who wrote it, not my fault your league is full of faggots who shit and piss on each other?

Still makes no sense for a team in relegation battle buying him for twice their record fee. It's marketing, just admit it.

What's with this obsession? Did an American trigger you in your shitty /croatian talents/ general? You're also not as good as you think you are

>It's a marketing decision same as Pulisic
RENT FUCKING FREEEEEEE

Attached: 1643684465273.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

Yeah, all they do is sing a song. That's what they say...
Every amateur team has wilder initiation rites.
Weinzierl pissing on players is perfectly in character.

American talents lost to Canada? Lmao

>It's marketing

Not really, you clearly know little to nothing about the player and team involved. Augsburg had no real striker and the ones they have on the roster are old and on the way out, Pepi is their near/long term replacement

They made a splashy purchase to try and get some goals to stay up and although he hasn't produced Augsburg is still staying up due to their defensive/counter play style (they literally just bunker every game)

I get it you're some 13 year old who hates America, boohoo, but "marketing" is a meme and Pepi has literally zero footprint in US consciousness

A player being purchased for marketing would be Reyna going to Real Madrid for 100m or something

it's your american faggot who made that shit up. americans like to project their degeneracy on others.

>it's your american faggot who made that shit up
>literally first article is German

Just stop while you're ahead we all know Germans are obsessed with getting shit and pissed on anyways lmao

>noooo how dare you criticize this shitter in a Yea Forums thread about shitting on this guy

Attached: 1645480079427.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

maybe in your kanaken-verein

is this the snubbed general?

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-165947.jpg (1080x1864, 375.92K)

Croatian flags have been assblasted at our ascension for years now on Yea Forums

You've been shitting this thread up over an American striker you just found out the other day.

Imagine if I went into your r*ddit croatian talents general and proceeded to laugh and shit on Kovacic for being benched by Jorginho for an hour

>Germany's best coach rated PuliGOAT
it's time for you to turn off the computer and go to bed faggot. you are completely and utterly clueless. cope, seethe, dilate. IN THAT ORDER.

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-170026.jpg (1080x618, 127.75K)

>anyone who criticizes american players hates america
You don't buy an 18 year old from the MLS for such money while in a relegation battle. Pepi would have been worthless had they gotten relegated. It's just a bunch of ridiculous risk that coincides with many other purchases of american players.

Pulisic being the best example. Attacker bought for 64 million Euros despite scoring less than 4 goals per season the fucking Bundesliga.

I completely agree with all you said, I guess the point I was trying to make is that both Sargent and Hoppe should have rode it out with their teams in Bundes 2 and played a part in both those teams getting promoted (since both are).
Instead they made bad moves and set themselves back a year.

You're literally assblasted about Americans it doesn't take a PHD to figure that one out

We get it, you're from some shithole country and now we're producing better players than you, relax about it

You know nothing about Pepi and Augsburg judging by this thread anyways so stop while you're ahead

And? Go do it? Literally nobody gives a fuck yet you guys get all upitty over some forest monkey looking shitter

>You don't buy an 18 year old from the MLS for such money while in a relegation battle

You mean the hottest goal scoring talent in the MLS as an 18 year old when all your team needs is goals because you have zero attacking threat?

they aren't

What's the refund policy of the MLS?

Should re-read this thread this kid has been crying on cool down for an hour now

the articel is about how that american player made the story up.
now change your shitstained underwear and stop projecting

>it's a reddit spacing mutt sawker thread
back to tijuana you go, paco

>the articel is about how that american player made the story up

Nope, again, German media reported it, we get it, Germans are degenerates obsessed with getting shit and pissed on it's not surprising you have weird fucking locker room rituals desu

you missed my post you coping faggot
you too retard

They blame America and American culture for all their problems. Absolute delusion and the definition of loser mentality.

Imagine being from some irrelevant balkan shithole where everyone over the age of 18 tries to leave the moment they can

The ones who are trapped there just seethe about our superiority online instead

NO
REFUNDS
Caleb Wiley, Obed Vargas and Mihailovic are on sale btw :^)

Attached: 1287203023532.jpg (1476x2086, 1.26M)

>our ascension
I can't believe all this started from Croatian talents threads. You unironically write this shit and see nothing cringy about it.

The seethe is palpable not my fault you're seething on Yea Forums all evening at American superiority hahaha

cope harder bitchboy

Oh honey. You still think you're getting people from Europe lmao. Only africans for you.

you need to go back to r*ddit zoomer

croatia isn't sweating mutt shitters. they are actually good,

Not my fault I live in a desirable country while you're in an irrelevant balkan shithole where everyone with a degree over the age of 18 immediately tries to leave
Cope and seethe some more this is delicious.

This isn't 2012 Croatia is washed up

america hasn't been a destination for quality immigrants in like 2 decades now

Yes Paco, I asked for guac on the carnitas bowl. Andalay

Attached: chipotle-ap_16264717719749.jpg (4423x3259, 3.82M)

LMAO
>le choke your only chance at a trophy ever to Africans
>th-theyre good!
>this will somehow be bad for us in the future
cope with your shitty tacos tonight Juan
cope harder snubby

>america hasn't been a destination for quality immigrants in like 2 decades now

Couldn't be more wrong if you tried
pewresearch.org/hispanic/2020/08/20/facts-on-u-s-immigrants/

>Asians and Europeans still arriving in huge humbers

I'd like Sargent back :)

>American """men""" think its weird to mark ones territory
Reason Nr1 when American players fail in Europe. Too weak to handle the banter

>everyone with a degree over the age of 18 immediately tries to leave
This isn't the 90s. Only the villagers are leaving and they go to Ireland or Germany and such. You're probably some redneck in a flyover state with worse health and education than a Romanian farmer.

he should unironically go back to the bundes he didn't do bad there desu

>Andalay
I don't speak dominican, sir nigger

Nope.

Lot of cope and seethe from some kid living in an irrelevant balkan shithole where everyone immediately leaves over the age of 18

Attached: 65739833_2532710940125121_4275487404256449612_n.jpg (1080x1350, 414.73K)

It's most assuredly a black or white liberal from ACELA corridor.

>Nope.

What a great argument and yes the US still continues to receive huge amounts of skilled immigrants from Asia and Europe respectively you should legit look it up

We get hordes of browns from central/south america but we we're still getting countless skilled immigrants at the same time, the data is literally there for you to look at

have your entire economy is tourism
you drive around little carts or boats to show Jews around your country
you poor fuck lol

Nope.

>Euroids and 3rd worlders are now aware of our ironic /american talents/ threads that every time Pulisic, Dest etc. have bad games they talk about us rent-free
kek. I will start making more threads. Might even pick up on the English shitposting since it's riling them up good.

Attached: american talents triggering 3rd world trash.png (1221x879, 97.9K)

Croatia is a shitty version of Italy where eastern europeans go for vacation kek his country is a joke

>40 years of precipitous decline
>we still number one!
The best part is going to be when these losers get domed trying to enforce a draft.

most of our CEOs are immigrants from india though.

Oh so you're just spamming now? I'm right you're wrong, data I linked proves it.

I own a vacation house on Croatia's coastline. Your image is just some cold rock in the middle of some shithole.

Go back Rodrigo

No they're not most our CEOs are Jewish or blue bloods from the Northeast

There are some tech companies in Silicon Valley who are run by pajeets, Google and Microsoft come to mind but "most" isn't remotely accurate

You don't own shit you're literally some teenager who is crying on cool down about American superiority on Yea Forums hahahahha

We get it you're from an irrelevant balkan shithole hopefully you can move to a real country like ours one day kid

Croatia is Bosnia but on the sea

no

Attached: 077-272-7820.png (2000x2000, 1.26M)

Bullshit. If that was the case Augsburg would have signed one of the dozens of strikers in Bundes 2 who have been scoring and are obviously way more accustomed to German football, while paying about half of what they did for Pepi.
Funny how you say they have no striker, yet they are most likely going to stay up, with Pepi contributing nothing to those efforts.
Pepi should have gone the Aaronson route and signed for a non top tier league where he could develop at his own pace. Now everyone is looking at his huge transfer fee and lack or performances and question why the deal was made.

My friends and I almost vacationed in Croatia but we chose to go to a real country (Spain) instead

you are aware Croatia looks like this, right?
fuck off you retarded mutt

Attached: urlaub_in_kroatien_dalmatien_istrien_eigenanreise_pauschal_reise_kueste_vor_dubrovnik_kristallklares_azurblaues_meer-e1646758975667.jpg (2000x1175, 736.08K)

>blue bloods from the Northeast

Attached: 4918-4575186.jpg (822x718, 38.38K)

>You don't own shit
Well, my family owns it so it's mine.
>We get it you're from an irrelevant balkan shithole hopefully you can move to a real country like ours one day kid
My parents lived there for 10 years mate. Been to the US a bunch of times. Nobody even considers going there nowadays I am sorry to break it to you it's not the 90s anymore. You don't even need a visa anymore and still nobody goes lmao

>Funny how you say they have no striker, yet they are most likely going to stay up, with Pepi contributing nothing to those efforts.

Have you watched a single Augsburg game this season? Just curious

All they do is bunker and play for a point, they're the most defensive team in the /blundershitga/

Most your c-level execs are WASP boomers from the northeast who went to Penn and Harvard

t. works in tech

You're aware Croatia is a irrelevant balkan shithole who's entire economy is based off of being a cheap version of Italy for Easter Europeans to vacation at right?

there's the 40 years of precipitous decline part

>Most your c-level execs are WASP boomers

Attached: 0771-859-923.gif (639x720, 438.75K)

>Well, my family owns it so it's mine.

Yeah, yeah, we get it, you're some angry little seething faggot teenager who hates AMERICA and you're spamming Yea Forums about us because you live in a literal balkan shithole lmao

t. high schooler go look at registries and get back to me

>built by the Italians

i think we figured it out. it's an indian living vicariously through the US

>go look

Attached: no.gif (640x640, 3.66M)

Go back to Mexico, Juan