Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-141438~2.png (720x825, 294.28K)

5 years because of a cat?!

>Up to

give him the max just to teach him a lesson or even just for the sake of it

HUUH HUUUH HUUUUH HAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAHH HAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: E55A91C4-4314-4B5F-B94A-BC79C51CBABC.jpg (752x941, 119.96K)

i think curt can probably afford a good lawyer

Court Zouma

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Using the black man as an example for punishments, zouma, will Smith, many such cases

ATE CATS
LUV NGUBU
NGUBU DID NOTHING WRONG
SIMPLE as

Every time I look at zoomer I remember that story of that person that fed her monkey some drugs and it ate her face.

Yes. Fuck that boon

Public figures should be made examples of and given the maximum sentence any time they're found guilty of a crime

Hate cats, but also hate them. Siding with animals on this one.

the queen ought to get a hearing of this travesty!

Stop animal on animal violence

Abuse is if they can prove he tortured and tormented his cat for a prolonged period of time.

If he just kicked his cat once for a laugh he’ll probably get community service or a fine, and a finger-wagging from the judge not to do it again in this “nation of animal lovers” blah blah blah

This, he won't go to jail.

>is it worse than racism?

anglos are a bunch of faggots and have a shit ton of faggot laws, hundreds of feral negros stabbing people on the street and they trial one for hitting a cat

Britbongistan is a hellhole

KWAB

Hope they shoot him in the head on live TV

3rdies literally cant comprehend this

>up to 5 years
NOT ENOUGH

Attached: scared-surprised-cat-face.jpg (1200x675, 227.22K)

Was the cat injured?

N

Hurt feelings

The cat is dead.

Hurt felines

when i was a kid there was a man next door who used to set up traps to catch cats and torture them and just kill any animal he could get his hands on, his entire garden was just cage traps everywhere. the police didn't even give a shit

In a country where you can serve up to 10 for buying a teaspoon without a license.

When did you move to UK ojimbwa?

Wasn't allowed to buy super glue when i was 15 for me warhammers ;(

>eat meat
>get 5 years of prison
anglos, explain this

Where are the gamers when you need them

In Australia we have people like that as well because muh local wildlife. Some of these cunts take sadistic pleasure in murdering cats and think they're virtuous. And these are mostly just neighbourhood cats not complete ferals. One my cats when I was a kid got poisoned by someone in my street.

This whole thing really makes me mad.
I just can't decide who I hate more.
Blacks or cats.

He's not going to jail guys. He's just on trial, probably a fine. No footballer would ever go to jail.

You should have killed him

This isn't spain

can you imagine going to jail over a cat, when another dude admitted to rape and nothing happened to him at all?

>noooooo not the animalirino, not the hecking wholesome furball
it seems like the next step in the globohomo will be straight up zoophilia

Its ok buddy. I know you come from pobremala or some shit and torturing animals is your main form of entertainment as all the smart people leave your irrelevant banana republic

rich people don't actually go to jail for anything except maybe murder

it is not torturing animals, sometimes an animal misbehave and you have to smack the shit out of it for it to learn to behave, that's how animal learns in the wild

NTA but there's a difference between teaching an animal a lesson in a normal way and whacking the shit out of it. Hitting it as hard as he did could end up causing internal injuries to it, not to mention it didn't really set a good example for his kid who had to hold the Cat either. Seems like it might have been a regular occurrence.

?

>that's how animal learns in the wild
???????????????????????????

In one of the videos he asks a kid to bring him the cat for sole purpose of hitting it. In another he kicks it across the floor when it was doing nothing.

i was about 5 tbf 6666

t. anglo korean

Welcome to Lyon

I don't even like cats but fuck him

Fair enough, i'd like to think things have massively changed since then. I remember that documentary called "don't fuck with cats" where loads of people took it on themselves to track down the guy who was killing them, and police actually do things about animal cruelty now.

Who gives a single shit about cats, they suck

Couldn't agree more

Yeah because its the trait of a sociopath

the law is only about human vs animal tho

God I knew you monkeys from Hondurass are so fucking retarded we should literally exterminate you people.

KEK

We live in a society...

If you were collecting Necrons or Orks, I'm sorry bro

it's French culture

Attached: 1644423849938.jpg (1080x956, 118.54K)