Kinos about winning a war without firing a single bullet?

kinos about winning a war without firing a single bullet?

Attached: 1517165410726.jpg (680x819, 76K)

blacks fire lots of bullets though

Why do these incels act like anyone is stopping them from dating and impregnating white women

Black "people" are NIGGERS. Fuck you and fuck obama

The girl that babysat me 20 years ago has a mulatto baby and the father is nowhere to be found. Is this normal?

Is it a real war without gunfire?

Attached: 1536693082399.png (599x478, 386K)

>forgetting how rare interracial relationships are
Screenshots from random twitter and facebook accounts are not an actual reflection of reality you race baiting faggot

Have sex

What is /pol/'s ideal solution to this? Put a fat, virgin Nazi LARPer in every woman's home to make sure she doesn't procreate with a black man?

The solution is realising white women would rather fuck dogs than black people

So therefore race mixing is not genocide since it's so rare?

no

Attached: jewsmad.jpg (1291x691, 520K)

keep women in cages. but first kill the boomers who are beyond cucked.

It IS normal for the father to be nowhere to be found when the baby is mulatto though.

Most sought after sperm donations are from Germany and Scandinavia

Designer babies are gonna be a thing in the next 20 years or so too, and everyone is going to want their kids to look white, since that's the most attractive

I have met two white single dads in my lifetime. Both married niggers. In every other scenario the wife would get the kids, but not when the wife is a nigger; the state knows the husband is way less likely to fuck it up. Niggers always abandon children, whether it is women or men, they leave their kids behind.

WHITE SHARIA

So true, single motherhood turns men into cucks and incels

>genocide
>the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
What ethnic group is being killed, user?

Look up the actual UN definition of genocide my based retard friend

Reminder that some battles are won with shooting sperm, not bullets. Beds, not battles. Love, not war.

Attached: soviet_soldiers_berlin_rape.jpg (1212x1600, 227K)

you can't make this shit up

Isn't is a bit emasculating to father a boy that's blacker than you are?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CANT JUST FUCK OUR WOMEN!

Attached: magsoy.jpg (785x1100, 62K)