Cries unless you let him pick a movie no ones ever seen to review

>cries unless you let him pick a movie no ones ever seen to review

Attached: o9FFSeX.png (673x667, 687K)

im sure tubby is crying himself to sleep with 100$ bills while you touch yourself at night

I stopped watching rental reviews because this cunt talks too much and James doesn't talk enough

at least i can touch myself unlike the fat boi in pic related

I dont care what movies they do, as long as they keep Tony off the show. I can't stand that cringy try hard attention whore motherfucker.

Dirty Work is a good movie

>all they ever do is summarize the plot and say whether or not they love it.
>wanting to see them do this with movies everybody has already seen.

Reminder he is /oneofus/ and said kino unironically in one of Rolfe's videos. 95% of us look like him.

I mean, you can tell it's a shell of what it could have been without studio meddling. As is, it honestly isn't all that memorable, beyond Norm's ridiculous delivery on all of his lines.

Kieran is one of us, too. We all look like either Kieran or Justin.

It's not great but its got some laughs. Norm's weird acting keeps it from being too corny

Reminder

Attached: A24C0B26-A9EE-49EA-BF49-E1D19F313317.jpg (2934x1740, 3.52M)

>cries because he's so fat his hormones are out of whack and he gets sad for what he perceives as "no reason"

Link? I need to hear this

HELL YEAH
ROLLING STONES
STREET FIGHTING MAN
GEE SEVUHHHHHHHNNNNN

*if you like pina coladas*

Attached: G-7.gif (258x189, 1.9M)

Do you think he'll delete his Silvermania channel? He already disabled comments.

According to some sources, adipose tissue has an effective energy density of 7.2 KCal / Gram, or equivalently ~ 35 J / KG.
Assuming that this specimen is roughly 5'10 and 400 pounds, (179 cm and 181 kg), you could roughly approximate that his body contains 100 kg of fat. This translates to about 3.5 KJ of energy. Meaning that this fat sack of lard could launch himself almost 2 meters into the air with merely the fat in his body

>im sure tubby is crying himself to sleep with 100$ bills

Bullshit. I bet he barely makes enough to cover his grocery bill. Is he planning on trying out for TLC my 600lb life?

>groceries
>im-fucking-plying

100% lives off of fastfood and fastfood only

Daily reminder that Justin Silverman continues to associate with known pedophile Bob Magrann.

If Silvermania had just kept up a consistent upload schedule, they would have gotten the popularity they wanted. The videos had a unique style but eventually became cut up let's plays with even sparser uploads than initially. Even with my nigga Bob, you can't rely on let's plays to carry a channel.

Attached: 1476993534634.jpg (768x452, 67K)

I love how James switches from being super enthusiastic and engaged when its a movie he loves to an awkward retard when its one he didn't care for or hadn't seen.

So what?

i knew i was on Yea Forums

>awkward retard when its one he didn't care for or hadn't seen
And THIS is the exact reason why I don't watch James' shit anymore. Dude checked out a long time ago.

Silverman calls Subway a "diet".
James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: 1521536770551.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

Look at him. Look at the setting. Its the nightmare of poverty. How the hell do you people sit through this trash?

That's good of him. The guy served his time.
It's funny to me how they used to be a cynical, anti-YouTube norms channel, or at least that seemed to be the mentality, but now Justin is part of one of the most famous YouTube gaming channels going. Oh well, I don't blame him.

mmmhmm
yeah

I couldn't get through the first rental review. i can just talj to neckbeards directly on Yea Forums. They are wat too fat and it repulses me

He has a freezer stocked full of hungry man meals and a mountain dews in every color of the rainbow in his fridge. That's the only thing he shops for.

That episode where bob magrann played ape escape with them and he said " Ape escape? Thats what we call rush hour in Camden over here" . Bob is funny as fuck and I still rewatch his shit.

This.

When did James say that he say Ghostbusters 2016?

How do you know Bootsy is gone because he was liked better?

Attached: 1496113922595.jpg (552x431, 47K)

Lol i forgot mike use to fuck a tranny. What a literal faggot.

I don't get why Mike can't do better.
Both this tranny and the new girl are low tier for someone with a big dick.
Does his personality just push women away?

He should put those bills in a piggy bank. Heart surgery isn't cheap.

He looks like Craig from Malcolm in the Middle

He's scary as fuck

I hate this mother fucker, he is everything wrong with nuCinemassacre

nuCinemassacre trying to be RLM is so fucking embarrassing.
Literally all people want is for James to review old games and do monster madness, yet he does these shitty panel overviews with some retards, reviews a new game with some celebrity cameo or watches Mike play a game while trying to stay awake.

Is it so hard to find someone with a fucking personality to be on his panel that isn't completely vile to look at? How is viewership of this show since it took off?

>popular youtubers from AVGN days are some of the biggest on the platform
>Fans of Cinemassacre brag that James has more subs than Channel Awesome KEK
>Only has 3 million
Wtf happened? Dude basically made some parts of YT what they are.

MUH KIDZ

Attached: 67776142_636589688086_8333786388893794304_n.jpg (959x959, 104K)

Actually it kind of is. As an example I used to love Oneyplays, but DD, Zach, and Julian made the show worth watching. Every co-host he's had aside from them is awful.

He literally has to ride the coat-tails of Gaming Historian, Scott the Woz and that blue muppet now.
Even though they have less subs they're getting much higher view counts.

Attached: 1553387626539.png (535x429, 384K)

>nuCinemassacre trying to be RLM is so fucking embarrassing.
The lardass even made HitB rip-offs.

Cory is ten times better than schizo DD or the fat furry

Wrong . Everyone except Lyle and Waffle are based .

Are you trolling? Mike is ugly , autistic, unbearable to be around, smells like powdered asshole, lame, and a complete loser.

based

amin is shit

in the first ghostbusters 2016 video he made.
i think its fucking retarded to hold that against him though. but i like to hate watch shit so i can enjoy others hating on it

He's good, but not in enough episodes. It was retarded to just can SA2 with Cory when his story was getting really good.

Zach>Cory>Chris>Ding Dong=Julian>Tomar>>>>>>Lyle

this is a pretty accurate list.

>watching dollar store best of the worst

Mick is worse than Lyle in my opinion. He doesnt even care about what's going on or wants to bounce off Chris' jokes instead just steers the topic to some story.

Accurate. Zach and his nasal voice are unbelievably based. He loves talking Hitler and i found myself agreeing with him all the time on the sleepycast arguments

Unironically wholesome

Hi Justin!

god his wife is such a piece of shit
and of course that whale didn't give him any sons
I really feel sorry for James

He's the worst fattie and I don't think he does any of the editing. Is he just Ryan's eyes and ears on set?

I can't even finish a single rental review. Seeing this fat fuck makes me nauseous and it brings the taste of barf in my mouth. How can one person be so repulsive?

She's a diversity loving feminist too, with a big ass fucking arm tattoo. James seems like a legitimately nice guy, but he better put the smack down on that shit quick. I've seen fem whores like her totally destroy men of they don't put them in their place (which in the end is what they really want).