What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

Attached: Unknown5.jpg (1560x650, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtfDbQlqvXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to show their team is big n shit

>they literally sieg heil after the speech
gee i dont know

That's not very big on a galactic scale.

Which video game is this from?

Drecksjuden

The fact that they couldn't get the squadrons of opposing colours to be grouped together at the very least so it doesn't look like a fucking mess showed the fundamental flaws in the logistical and tactical structure of the organisation. The scene shows aptly why they were destined to lose.

uh....

>galactic army
>couple thousand guys

Where the fuck are the AT-STs?

Attached: 1558891199265.png (754x630, 419K)

>DUDE NAZIS LMAO

the director's nose

they hadn't established that they were the bad guys yet

>nazis were actually the good guys
Can /pol/ fuck off already?

What kind of formation is this?
Why are there almost zero clear lanes between the squadrons? This shit makes no sense.

Attached: x.jpg (1074x486, 179K)

thicc

Attached: 1566100188679.jpg (480x475, 66K)

resonates well with the chinese audience cause it resembles the terra cota army stuff. gestalt law of familiarity or something

this

the pic is like a single African nations army

a shitty one.

Why is that chucklefuck in the upper left standing at parade rest while everyone else is at attention

Nazis... IN SPEHSSS!!!

what did starkiller base use to charge its first shot? Was the planet located in a binary system? What where they planning to do after they used up the star?

>Tie fighters sitting on their wings
Whose bright idea was this

Same reason none of the officers actually feel like believable commanders in the new movies. The current writers have no idea how a military works and don’t care to even put in a cursory effort to learn

Take your pills and go to bed, Chuck.

What was the point of the whole movie?

Attached: 1483062618145.png (1190x838, 198K)

So is this like most of the first orders army? Did they all die when the planet got exploded?
Isn't the lore at this point that the empire is no more? So who are the first order? Just LARPers? Remnants of the first order? How do they afford all this shit? How do they get new recruits when they have essentially no legitimacy in the Galaxy? Just convincing people to join up? Why do the rebels still exist? Are they some kind of militia as well? Are they government sponsored? The first order blew up the government planet, so is the Galaxy back to a lawless state now? In a world where planet killing superweapons is already an established fact, why the fuck would everyone important be on one planet instead of just teleconferencing? Or is the government still in place regardless of what happened, making the first order's plan and planet killing planetship totally meaningless?

the thing that I hate the most about shots like this is that they cost more than just having a bunch of people stand in a parking lot but they also look like total shit

LODES A MONEE

Attached: 1563874869610.jpg (360x549, 93K)

To showcase a speech of people whose motivations we're never given any background on nor given any reason why they were able to build a station that was 10 times larger than the Death Star and somehow got terraformed.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtfDbQlqvXQ

to make a scene that looked like Rome: Total War

It's a mystery to me, let's ask (((JJ))) or maybe (((Kennedy)))

They sucked up half of the sun's mass the first time. And Starkiller Base can move with thrusters on the side we didn't see.

Yes, it's bullshit.

They were parked like that in OG Battlefront 1&2. I believe they're seen hanging from the ceiling in the ANH special edition and TFA came up with the rack system. That just shines a light on the unasked question on how you'd enter a parked TIE.

Are the TIE fighters just sitting on their wings?!

I laughed my ass off when they did the nazi salute thing