Was this tarantino worst movie?

Was this tarantino worst movie?

Attached: hatefuleight.jpg (1000x563, 231K)

Death Proof

best looking for sure

For me it was yeah. But I only like 5 Tarantino films so maybe I'm just a retard

Pulp Fiction > Inglorious Basterds > Django Unchained > Reservoir Dogs > Once Upon a Time in Hollywood > Kill Bill > Hateful Eight > Jackie Brown > Death Proof

Probably yeah

OUaTiH > Reservoir Dogs > Kill Bill > Jackie Brown > the rest

>kill bill that low
why

Tarantino is unironically a shit tier director for plebs. His best movie is Reservoir Dogs and it sucks.

No, Jackie Brown is.

>in b4 his most mature work

Get fucked. Shit's plain boring.

>Django Unchained > Reservoir Dogs
you have to go back

No, that's Jackie brown or django

it was my favorite and then he stuck a bbc blowjob scene in the middle of it
ruined the movie

reminder that this was just reservoir dogs but in the 1800s

tarantino formula

>pointless random dialogue about petty stuff
>meaningless violence
>lots of blood
>excentric characters with funny clothes
>overreacting characters
>and the most important ingredient: niggers

Attached: 1564869586386.jpg (512x512, 11K)

People who thinks that Death Proof is a solo movie and not just Grindhouse part should unironically kill themselves

I still have to watch Jackie Brown, is it really THAT bad? I really don't want to waste 2 hours on a boring ass movie tonight

is it the part you're supposed to sleep through?

No I don't know why everyone in this thread hates it. I don't even like most of his other movies and I think it's decent

why?

The less you like Tarantino, typically the more you like Jackie Brown. Thought it was bad when I was teenager but it’s grown on me a lot.

/thread

And anyone who thinks Jackie Brown is T's worst can drink bleach and die

zoom zoom zoom

Whatever, you supposed to rate the whole project, not just the half of it, faggot

I've rewatched Hateful about 7 times now. It's not his best film but the performances and really great which is why it has such a high replay value for me. It definitely has a number of scenes I'll skip such as the Minnie's flashback, which was completely unnecessary except to give context and credence to Major's detective skills.

>I've rewatched Hateful about 7 times now
>7 times

Attached: why.png (628x350, 432K)

It's literally 2 separate movies
Jackie Brown is literally his best movie you puke inducing faggots

I've rewatched Lost 6 times

Pulp Fiction > Reservoir Dogs > Jackie Brown > Kill Bill > Inglorious Basterds > Hateful Eight > Django Unchained

>haven't seen Death Proof or OUATIH yet

what was so bad about django?

>takes place on a literal 3 wall soundstage

D
I
N
G
U
S

>It's literally 2 separate movies
No, its not, you absolute moron. It's a 3 hour project with 2 movies, bunch of trailers and ads. Its never should been released seperately but zoomers can't handle 3 hour maraphone, and for that reason think this is separarte movies

the movie had a budget of 50 million, no idea on what the fuck they used all that money.

The Grindhouse experience itself was great. Death Proof is a movie, though.

Yes, seems like he was still hung up about Bounty Hunting even though he'd done a much more interesting plot with that in Django. The plot was somewhat convoluted and it's awkwardly paced, Kurt Russell dies too late to start building tension over whodunnit, not to mention that none of the characters are particularly interesting, and neither is the setting, which is a complete waste of the 70mm Panavision cameras. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was equally indulgent but the characters were more interesting and the setting was the literal GOAT comfy so it made for a better film.

Yes
Hateful Eight is almost unwatchable

this
> 70mm panavision
> it takes place in one room
holy shit this was not well thought out

Forgot the obligatory foot fetish scene

What is tarantino problem with good pacing in movies?

Basically anything after kill bill is his worst movie

>but muh ingleryous bersteds
the only good part of that movie was hitlers death the rest was dogshit

Tarantino was a two hit wonder

>Jackie Brown is literally his best movie

Can you explain what makes it his best?

Technically nothing was wrong with it. Of what I've seen, I think it's his weakest because there's so little to it. I didn't feel like he was making much of a point. It was a pointless power fantasy. Kill Bill was where it seemed like he was running out something to say and then IB was just revisionist fantasy (was he commenting on propaganda or unironically hating on le ebil nazis and nothing more?), and then his editor died and he went off the rail with H8 which was underwhelming due to weak writing, indulgent editing, and he he used 70mm for a movie set in a room 70%+ of the time WHAT THE FUCK. And then we have DU which I fail to see anything original in its commentary about race relations. Leo was excellent and so was Jackson, but Foxx can suck my balls.

tarantino didn't write it

First of all, you guys always say Kil Bill. But where's kill Bill 2? And secondly. Is this the interior decorater episode?

Best looking 3 wall sound stage for sure. Every detail glimmered because of that 70mm camera. But it was a waste for Tarantino to confine it to those small quarters for the majority of the film. Why did he do it? I presume it was for marketing purposes.

>*action*
>scene is a normal setting
>all of the sudden blood and fighting, this is unexpected in this normal setting
>someone gets raped/shot or says “nigger” a bunch of times
>20 minute scene of a couple major characters talking about pseudo-trivia or pointless shit that the pedophile director thinks is interesting
>every character kills every other character or someone gets raped again
>someone escapes unscathed with a shit load of money or a child
>some 70s song you never heard of and will quickly forget forever plays while the credits role
>Quentin gets another fatass paycheck to pay for his foot dominatrixes

Quentin is the edgelord of directors. his movies are only interesting because he has to resort to lowbrow graphic depictions of violence to get attention, take away the violence and his stories are boring as fuck

had to compete with revanent is my guess

>Reservoir Dogs
>Hateful Eight
>Pulp Fiction
>Jackie Brown
>OUATIH
>Kill Bill
>Kill Bill 2
>Power gap
>Django Unchained
>Inglorious Bastards
>Death Proof

Without meming, can someone explain why they think Hateful Eight is bad? I genuinely liked it as a movie and have rewatched it since. It’s not complex, but I think it’s a fun few hours.

It's not outright bad. Mediocre. Could've been cut down in the editing room. Over indulgent basically.

Sounds like Once Upon a Time

cause i had to jerk off and it ruined the pacing

You need to watch it one more time dude.
and then realize it's bad and hate it.

The Hateful Eighth

Surprisingly spot on except Django is WAYYYY to high. Movie it back behind Once Upon a Time or lower and you're golden

This poster is 18 or younger

Anybody who picks pulp fiction as their #1 Tarantino movie is a teenager

he's what happens if a guy watches a lot of classic movies but doesn't really get them. i mean this guy's favorite westerns are the italian ones. just very shallow artistically. i do like that he's mellowing out and getting sentimental with age. Sharon Tate parts were the best bits of the new one, even though Margot Robbie is no Sharon Tate aesthetically. I felt feelings when she was in the theater just delighted to be entertaining people. it was very sweet and deeply sad in light of real events. the combination of which happens to be right up my alley--i'm a big John Ford guy

Or a man child which is worse.

A woman or gay man wrote this

Back up plebs, patrician coming through.

Jackie Brown > Pulp Fiction > Reservoir Dogs > > Kill Bill > Inglorious Basterds > Once Upon a Time in Hollywood > Django Unchained > Hateful Eight

It's my favorite Tarantino movie

so weird, i thought the same thing when i read it

this, quentin couldn't make a decent fucking movie to save his life that didn't have violence/the shock factor as a crutch.

No.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Jackie Brown
4. Kill Bill: Vol. 1
5. Reservoir Dogs
6. Django Unchained
7. The Hateful 8
8. Kill Bill: Vol. 2
9. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

you need to be 18 to post on this website

this is the correct order.. even though I enjoy reservoir dogs more than pulp fiction. I'll admit pulp fiction is a better film.

way too talky, too much telling and not enough showing, uninteresting characters who you don't care about, no clever plot twists or any real intrigue, terrible inserted monologue by tarantino, way too slow... in 30 minutes there are like 2-3 scenes

No, that's probably Jackie Brown or Death Proof. And those are still pretty good.

Django is his worse even tho it's really fun

You need to not have shit taste to post on Yea Forums.

it's gay to respond to sweetness in a female character? it's possibly the best trait females actually possess with some regularity and it's never depicted in modern films. i think you guys are the faggots

I think there wasn't a single black person in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

there were some extras. playing actors, at the playboy mansion. no speaking roles

stick to your guns user, people like to knock pulp down a few pegs because its popular but theres nothing inherently wrong with the film
nevertheless it would still be 5th in my ranking

Kill Bill>Inglorious Bastards>Pulp Fiction>Kill Bill 2>Death Proof>Once Upon a Time in Hollywood=Jackie Brown>Reservoir Dogs>Django>Hateful Eight

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (901x585, 119K)

its gay to not like spaghetti westerns

Jackie Brown is the contrarian choice

The perfect order for people with shit tastes. Well done, user.

Attached: excellent story.png (500x373, 295K)

Same, characters, actors, and cinematography were all top notch. It's grown on me. There's a lot of flaws but there are things to be appreciated.

Silence, plebe

Attached: EAS-kwWUcAAa8HX.jpg (1105x516, 79K)

i never said i didn't like them, they're fun in a pulpy stylish way and the music is cool, i get why people respond to them. they're just not on the level of john ford or howard hawks or even anthony mann westerns. george stevens even, if you can stomach the moralizing there's legitimate poetry there. it's an entire genre dedicated to exploring the american mythos and its underlying philosophy. spaghetti westerns aren't even legitimate westerns desu. borderline parody

I actually like it the best.

does mace windu really make a guy suck his weiner in this movie?

One of the playboy bunnies.
Some of the evil cowboys.
One of the EMTs at the end.

Attached: 1508855859329.jpg (720x707, 26K)

How tf do any of you justify not putting OUATIH last? It's 3 hours of self-indulgent nostalgic wank capped by the obligatory, perfunctory Tarantino massacre.

Best review I've seen of it:
>whiny, most annoying voice in the world) SO this stunt guy, hes a tough cat - he may be getting old, but hes still a bad motherfucker, dig?? like, jim kelly, three the hard way bad. hes SO bad, get this - my guy whoops bruce lee's ass! a white dude! so i figure, its a fucking TRAVESTY what those freaks did to sharon, man, i say just LET those brides of fu manchu, fuckin blue sunshine drink-your-blood hippie chicks come up here and try that manson stuff on me - i'd fuckin' BARBEQUE em!! torch 'em all, like uhhh "how 'bout a little fire, scarecrow"!!! woosh!!! (cackles & shakes head so violently drops of sweat fly off the kangol)

Nah he’s never made a single bad one. Nice bait.

>Inglorious Basterds
Shit movie with three good scenes.

Attached: 1451786147967.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Way better than django.

Jackie Brown is my 2nd favourite after Pump Fiction. Fight me.

It's your opinion. I don't know what you like about it but then again I don't remember anything about. One of those movies where nothing happens like Lost in Translation and then everyone memes about how amazing it is.

Only zoomer faggots like Kill Bill. easily the second worst after death proof

He's going all out folks

is it the part you're supposed to sleep through?
That or the part you walk on it.

who played the hippy who chickened out at the end? she was the cutest I thought. I think it was Maya Hawke but i'm not sure

Yes he did, it was just an adaptation of Rum Punch.

>black Manson Family members
user...

Kill Bill Vol. 1 is a contender but that shitty car movie was like two shitty movies packed into one. and i didn't see the planet terror one

I think he means in the show Rick was in. I wouldn't call the Manson family cowboys, and I definitely don't remember any being black in the film (although one of them was a chink girl)

Objectively his best work

Are you illiterate?

Kek. Hell no.

It was his 2nd best movie at best, 4th best movie at worst.