Hey bros there's this cool new show you guys should watch called Summer Camp Island

Hey bros there's this cool new show you guys should watch called Summer Camp Island.
And before you say go back to Yea Forums there's a million avatar threads everyday.

Attached: sci.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

go back to

>Haha wow I love being a soft pussy faggot! I can't wait to show this to my impressionable school-age son so he knows his place is being a soft sissy faggot
Hm no thanks!

Attached: 1524254704182.webm (692x378, 1.85M)

take that back Oscar is a chad

Attached: angery.png (685x607, 219K)

He loses constantly, gets crushed, and gets his face rubbed in it. Then he turns to the audience and says "it's ok, I'm a big sissy faggot and it's ok that I lose and get my girl stolen in front of my face, because I'm nothing"

Your show is fucking garbage ok you can now go back

I like how the main character looks like a flaccid toddler’s penis.

if you actually watched the show you'd know that oscar isn't interested that way in hedgehog.
and hh got friendzoned anyway while os has a cute glasses girl obsessed with him.

>there are """adults""" watching this
Kill yourself OP

Attached: 1563640221702.jpg (326x271, 20K)

Why are you watching basedtoons faggot?

i can guarantee that it's bettter than anything you enjoy

I was definitely skeptical about this replacing adventure time and being too cutesy, but it’s great. It has way more depth even from the first season that I wasn’t expecting. The episode where the moon goes away and tries to find himself is probably one of my favorites

this show is HIV positive.

Is the discord still up? It just disappeared off my server list one day.

Attached: 1061.jpg (528x330, 22K)

I thought the moon festival in the werewolf episode was comfy. Oscar and hedgehogs Melody was the comfiest ep in general though

why does this look like a baby's show?

Yea it’s cool when they introduce elements you think are gonna be an episode only thing but then it just ends up being another part of that characters backstory, Pott obviously learned a lot from working on AT. Also the episodes that center around music and art in general are always so comfy, the one in the new season where they go into everyone’s paintings and address the subjectivity of art and what makes good ot bad art was surprising well thought out

WTF IS THIS TRANNY SHIT

>kids are growing up watching this garbage
Yikes. At least I grew up watching shit like Samurai Jack and Billy & Mandy

Attached: 1514754248921.jpg (500x500, 38K)

somehow the visuals of this show seem to vampirically rob you of testosterone just by seeing it, it creeps me the fuck out on a primal level.

Kids don't watch cartoons anymore. The people are watching shit like this are all "adults"

that level of insecurity means your t levelz are already at a dangerous low