What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: screenshot.2019-08-17 22.21.44.png (185x344, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/steven-spielberg-fired-megan-fox-hitler-comment-transformer/story?id=13884212
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She became a mom

She married her celebrity crush and became a mom

She had toes for thumbs

She answered the call

She’s a woman so her only use was her holes

She's turning her little boys into girls.

Attached: 242.jpg (634x835, 56K)

Attached: 1501036428283.png (374x376, 221K)

>"I have no question in my mind about being bisexual," Fox stated. "But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.
>married to, an presumable fucks, a man
That's one kooky broad.

Attached: yikes2.jpg (460x250, 70K)

Being born a man

>She had toes for thumbs
this

Attached: toethumbs.jpg (800x487, 41K)

Seems pretty based to me, only pure virgin women for her

Any celebrity that you see slowly converting their children to the opposite gender is of the opposite gender themselves. Take Angelina Jolie for example.

That boy makes for a cute af girl. I don't disapove of the creation of more cute girls. As long as they start pre-puberty.

was she a legit 10/10 in her prime?

No. 9/10 Because of stupid looking thumbs. Stupid God making mistakes in manufacturing.

I saw her in a DC bar on 10th of october 2009. I was drunk as fuck on my brothers stag party. She denied being megan fox but on drunken look at those toe thumbs and i called her on her shit. The dude she was with got all madlad on me and I met to slightly push him back and fell into a partition. funny shit

>wanting your traps to have tiny, shriveled, non-functional dicks

Attached: 1515436620734.jpg (1172x1646, 125K)

hi

had a rep for being a bitch...also not very talented. Her SNL episode was mostly filmed skits since she couldn't act live.

you name the jew you're out of the crew

No such thing as a 10/10

people had sex

implying she did that BEFORE her career died

1 - Destroyed her looks with plastic surgery

2 - Chose horrible projects

3 - Had shit management/agents

4 - Had an army of kids starting at age 27. Pretty much a career stopper.

She gave megan rain a career so she based in my books

She triggered the J

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/steven-spielberg-fired-megan-fox-hitler-comment-transformer/story?id=13884212

She ruined her face with plastic surgery, quit transformers franchise (the series that was keeping her career alive to begin with) and developed a reputation for being kind of problematic/difficult and decided to have kids during the last of her peak years. Shame, she could've been the next Jolie maybe bigger if she'd played her cards right.