Why are overweight (fat) actors so underrepresented in Hollywood? The average American is obese...

Why are overweight (fat) actors so underrepresented in Hollywood? The average American is obese, when will our media reflect this reality?

Attached: 1565112049078.jpg (557x720, 113K)

>used to be quite obese, ~5'10" and 260 or so lbs
>realize I would probably be a small fat by these standards
Just how huge are these women?

It’s really hard to make fat actors not look revolting.

Black people in America are being ravaged by heart disease and diabetes but it’s more important that we protest police for shooting and killing less than 1% of the African-American population

I'll be honest, seeing hunks on the silver screen and knowing that's what women subconciously expect from a man inspires me to lift. The Greeks had statues of the ideal male form, we have films. Obesity shouldn't be condoned.

Attached: cap does heli bicep flies.gif (444x250, 1.11M)

The sad thing though is that the same women who expect men to be built like while mocking and rejecting fat men are the same women who let themselves get fat as shit and then whine about a store not offering their 4XL skirts instead of putting in any effort to get fit themselves.

>there are fatties that are so fucking fat they call other fatties "small fat"
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHJHAH I LOVE IT

I honestly cannot even imagine these people's lives. If you consider 250+ pounds being "small," how do you even lift yourself out of bed to get to this store in the first place

>pedophiles aren't even raping 1% of babies so it isn't a problem, we should focus on putting gates on pools instead
this is you retard

Attached: 97EA697C-16D4-445F-B8C9-BD162865BE17.jpg (599x208, 21K)

Good post mr strawman shekelberg

Still, any reason is a good reason to get /fit/, having a good body makes you confident as shit and with those two things you can generally have your pick of the litter as far as women go.

Attached: maybe, maybe.gif (500x281, 3.27M)

Wow you really showed him with facts and logic

t. Fat gatorbait with heart disease and diabetes

>um actually I'm the only one that gets to have opinions because I'm redpilledbased racist you idiot
ok

>The average American is obese

I guess you haven't been outside in the last decade or so, America is actually fitter than ever. The UK are the new hog show.

Young people are generally fitter, but holy shit it is rare to see a guy over forty without a pot belly, at least around me.

The real answer is that they would be literally impossible to work with. Can you imagine trying to do multiple takes of a scene with someone that needs to be eating every minute of the day? And they would always be sweaty and shiny, panting with every movement.
Easier to make a thin person look fat.

but pretty much every female in Hollywood is overweight now

Some American demographics (especially the wealthy) are becoming fitter but there are so many fat spics coming in the that average remains obese

@119699571
>um actually I'm the only one that gets to have opinions because I'm redpilledbased racist you idiot

Attached: CCB8C780-92B7-4DBD-9E0C-D8727ED85044.png (454x520, 13K)

america is fatter than ever, the fuck you talking about amerilard?

I'm a chad and I have a massive fat fetish AMA

Highest paid actresses in Hollywood:
>Jennifer Aniston
fat
>Jennifer Lawrence
fat
>Reese Witherspoon
fat
>Mila Kunis
fat
>Julia Roberts
skeletor
>Kate Blanchette
skeletor
>Melissa McCarthy
fat
>Gal Gadot
skeletor

Reminder that this is the body of what the average body looks like. Standards have never been lower for men and women

Attached: 15D64B82-571A-48F0-8CCB-F29CD521EEF8.jpg (650x855, 46K)

They also expect you to be rich, user.

>what if I want to be a fucking pixie
are these adults?

If you break this down by demographics you find it is skewed by blacks and Hispanics, who are on average vastly fatter than white Americans. White and wealthy Americans are healthier than they were 10 years ago. But America is less white than it was 10 years ago.

>small fats
Wut

That's why I don't make frivolous purchases, buy from craigslist when possible, and invest all my paychecks

Attached: D1FvWOO.jpg (800x800, 85K)

Soon anons...

Soon...

Attached: pb2.jpg (1500x1000, 104K)

Pretty sure this is several years old. You should be seeing the fruits of your labor by now.