youtu.be/UnZ7vhAWHN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He reminds him of his own baldness

yuck! The re-releases of pulp made this kino scene lost it's SOUL

Attached: barfilter.jpg (639x276, 13K)

its* soul

retard

Because Vincent was a dick

Was Butch always planning on throwing the fight or was this what set him off?

PUNCHY

Because Butch keyed Vincent's Malibu

i think he's just a dick in general but also knows that butch is gonna get paid to take a dive. maybe he thinks that's bitch work

would it have been more impactful at the showdown in butch's house if they were kind of chummy and Vincent was a fan of his?

i’ts s’oul*

faggot.

The rub is that Vincent is an arrogant junkie powderkeg that lets himself get into trouble despite thinking he’s in control of the situation.

theyre 2 alphas measuring their dicks
you wouldnt understand

he had a long day and he needed his fix

>He cashed in and made a ton of money with his bookie after the fight
It was obviously pre-planned.
Put your phone down during the movie, next time.

>get paid to take a dive
This makes a lot of sense. He would have zero respect from anyone.

couldn't butch have decided to set that all up after this scene?

Oh fuck you dude, its a simple question. There was a couple days in between that scene and the fight. He could have made the bet then.

he just had a pretty fucked up morning and was dressed like a geek, also had to take Mia on a date later so was nervous about that and finally his partner just told him that he's going to become a bum

one day as far as i'm concerned, the date with Mia is the same night that butch fights

He was an enforcer for the the black guy and had to be in character in order to underline the seriousness of the situation in order to communicate to Butch that there's consequences for breaking the deal and indicated he's itching to kill Butch if he got the green light. He can't just go heeeeey Butch my friend I'm sucker, here I bend over for you to fuck me in the ass friend!

But Mia was with Marsellus at the fight.

really? you don't even see it where are you getting that?

How about you get off your phone next time you watch the movie.

its just been along time since i've watched it, now why don't you answer the question faggot?

youtu.be/UnZ7vhAWHN8

thanks was that so hard? i need to look up the timeline of events