You will never be a carefree teenager in the early-mid 90s

You will never be a carefree teenager in the early-mid 90s
>your adult consciousness will forever be dominated by the presence of Screens
>your entire life will forever be dominated by the presence of Screen
>you will never fuck virgin 14 year olds guilt-free
>you will never run around with dozens of like minded Kids,drinking getting high and fucking virgins

Attached: kids.jpg (2560x1707, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2noOPCt-o4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sneed.

Literally the only people who fuck virgins are old boomers.
If you think you have taken a girl's virginity while she is past the age of 13 you are mistaken.

>you will never get AIDS

Why even live bros

The world entered the dark ages in 2001.

Nowadays yeah

That is where you are wrong.

Why did the males in that film look so goddamn weird? The black dude's face is scrunched up so much that it looks like a CGI representation of a face that some kid screwed around with for fun.

they had to get actors who would suck off the perverted director
that rules out anyone normal

crack. the black guy you are referring to is deaad, he committed suicide (hanging) a couple months after the release of the movie. and so did the lead white actor

> You will never be a carefree teenager in the early-mid 90s
oh but i was
and they were good times

same. i kept that fun feeling all the way to 2004, then for 15 years its just been a fucking spiral into cold, hard reality.

I was and I did. The world changed overnight in 2001.

Hey you got dis dig?

dis dig?

>had enough money to hang out, go to movies/concerts, get high, go eat at the 24 hour pancake house afterwards
>parents non-intrusive, and relatively uncaring about what you did
>everyone was a faggot to everyone else
>even the niggers knew they were niggers and were cool about it
>then 9/11
>then bush and obama
>then sjw/feminists went crazy
our generation was the last one to really experience freedom and fun. we had the money of our boomer parents and none of the nany state of the millenials and zoomers

We are the last of a dying breed

>>>had enough money to hang out, go to movies/concerts, get high, go eat at the 24 hour pancake house afterwards

Pick one or two of those now honestly. A few months ago I looked at some old bank statements and it hit me how expensive shit is now. I spent fucking $40 tonight on goddamn ramen and a beer for 2. I used to go to the movies all the time when I was 16, now they're expensive as fuck

I wish I was in my twenties in the 90s instead of now. It seemed like any shitty job could get you a house or apartment.

>You will never be a carefree teenager in the early-mid 90s
I'm 37.

Why does this make me hate my life bros

Attached: 1566096660501-1.jpg (756x778, 124K)

That was the boomers. College was still cheap in the 90's tho.

I won’t get AIDS either.

Attached: 8B91FC36-02D8-48A5-A656-ADF62EE1365F.jpg (640x480, 96K)

God the best part of that movie was all the shitalians getting aids. Every fucking character was an unlikable piece of shit.

it's disgusting, america is ruined

I felt bad for the black girl, she was cute and innocent and was kind of tricked into that party life by the MC acting like a nice guy

this movie was a shit portrayal of "kids" in the 90s though

Oldfag here. Born in 77. Went to high school from 91-95. Things were good until the early '00s. I don't want to be a part of this world anymore. The worst part is knowing that whatever change is going to happen in society, it will take decades. By the time full transformation takes place, I will be too old to give a fuck. Unless medical science and technology figure out a way to reverse the aging process and cure all disease/ailments before I get too old.

Fuck my life.

Those teenagers are the SJW on twitter today

Black guy died in 2006 from drugs.. Justin pierce died in 2009 by hanging himself in vegas.

err Justin Pierce died in *2000 I mean

>great job and lots of money
>take lots of acid
>smoke weed
>take molly
>make music
>do graffiti
>live like a carefree 90s teenager
>mfw

Attached: 7844578986446887.png (822x861, 717K)

find your nearest Mosque. Visiti it. Ask the old man there what he is about. It's very sad but whites in 2019 have nothing glueing them together. Nothing

It's pretty dead on. Everyone knew shitty kids like Tully and Casper.

I couldn't make it 5minutes in with their wigger speak. Maybe only .05% of "kids" living in inner city ghettos acted like that.

you're clueless

Based and greenpilled

THIS DICK MOTHERFUCKER!

Feel free to fill me in

I don't care. I was a teen in the 2000s which was much better with hot emo chicks.

Attached: emo.jpg (600x800, 64K)

>hot emo chicks
goths are superior

Emo chicks were usually pretty ugly under the many layers of makeup and swoosh bangs

You obviously didnt get out much in the 90's

The 80s, that was a far better decade to be a teenager in than the 90s.

*kssssshhhhhhhhh*
*sips*

>Literally the only people who fuck virgins are old boomers.
>If you think you have taken a girl's virginity while she is past the age of 13 you are mistaken.
sinister implications are sinister

Ssssh it's me Casper

>not taking at least one virginity in your life
How does it feel never being first place?

>find your nearest Mosque. Visiti it. Ask the old man there what he is about. It's very sad but whites in 2019 have nothing glueing them together. Nothing
Dude, what the fuck are you on about? I am not talking about white culture or religion or any type of existential crisis. Try to pay attention.

Goths can be really hot too but there were only a few at my school and they were mostly fat and ugly.

Yeah, some were. But it didn't matter since the makeup stayed on when my dick was going balls deep in them.

fewer people have sex now than in the 90s, if anything it's probably easier to find a young virgin now

Yeah but then he's a muslim.
Moving to Pakistan isn't really a solution for his problems.

Is it just a coast thing? I'm in the Midwest.

I was a teenager in the early 2000s and we still lived like that.
Wasn't till smart phones and tablets went mainstream did the average normie devolve into a bunch of weirdos.

Maybe if you're trying to convince incels to be gay with you.

FUCK KIDS (1994)
FUCK GUMMO
AND FUCK HARMONY KORINE

I WANT TO KILL HIM AND OP WITH MY BARE HANDS

THAT PEDO JEWISH FAGGOT MOTHER FUCKER NEEDS TO BE HOOKED UP TO A MACHINE THAT ONLY LETS THE BRAIN FEEL PAIN UNTIL HE DIES FROM SHOCK THEN ILL RESUSCITATE HIM AND DO IT A HUNDRED TIMES OVER

Attached: 82A7D366-5A8A-4B79-B33B-EBEFFA0DB521.gif (268x252, 210K)

Did everyone really talk like nigs?

This. When I was a teenager cell phones were just to call and text each other, internet on phones was fucking expensive and not worth the time. Screens were a problem in as much hanging out at your m8s house playing ps2 or LANing computers was a problem. At least there was still some person to person interaction and you could have parties with 10 or 15 people just playing games and having fun. Of course you can't all play at once so a bunch of people would do other things or go out and fuck around. I feel like readily available, fast internet mucked things up.

Early 2000s was still good to be a teenager depending on where you were in the world.

But then 2007 happened and iphones and jesus fuck shit just changed so fast.

don't worry simulations will be available soon.

You will never have a 90’s waifu

Attached: 4F5DC708-6457-4EF5-B80E-7FC1CA452451.jpg (1242x1501, 1.22M)

Are you me?

just the nigs n wigs

Mine's name was Crystal and she sucked my 7th grade dick in an orange grove at night.

I graduated in 95 and feel the same way. Every day is fucking groundhogs day at this point until I croak. There is no joy in the world any more

Shut the fuck up you stupid boomer and get the fuck off this site.

yes i was

I think more and more people are rejecting screens though. More cord cutters, more people tiring of constantly being monitored and target marketed. Netflix is dying. We could see a sea change in the next 10 years.

I think you underestimate how many people found Yea Forums in the early 00’s when they were in their early 20’s.

I used to browse rave scene homemade websites and phreaking websites. this hits too close to home

Attached: peppers.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>You could afford a mortgage by just being a Walmart employee back then
What happened?

My zoomer nephews in the next room haven't looked up from their tablets in hours.

what's your point? those old geezers shouldn't still be on an immature site like this by now. it's pathetic.

browsing this place during your golden years is even sadder. try having sex.

> those old geezers shouldn't still be on an immature site like this by now.
>he doesn't know

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 143K)

its actually far more wasteful to be on here as a teenager in their youthful prime than it is for an old guy working 60+ hours with minimal free time anyway

I literally only visit Yea Forums. I find Yea Forums’s sense of humor about movies to be enjoyable. Movies and tv still bring me a bit of relief

>$2 cigarette pack
>$0.95/gallon fuel
>$1.50 per forty
>weed still had that fun "eww this is illegal" edge to it, now its just another commercialized product
>they didnt yet tear down all the fun offroading spots and erect dozens of wind turbines
>people werent on their phone 24/7 and actually engaged with each other

we had so many great nights. age old tale: "kids today dont know what theyre missing". that's always the story.

nope, I hit the perfect spot for growing up (2007-2009) 13-15 year old me spent 80% of my time outside skateboarding other 20% on youtube and runescape. pretty comfy. lots of shenanigans

>try having sex.
really stupid thing to say when this site is the reason I've had sex with two transgirls. and trust me, I'm not the only one who has hooked up with beautiful women thanks to Yea Forums.

try harder dipshit

what sadder guys
the boomer on the site reminiscing about good times. or the zoomer who is on this site instead of experiencing the good times that their youth is ment to be for.

THE ONLY GOOD GUMMO WAS BY SIXNINE

Yeah, I think 9/11 really did ruin everything. Bin Laden pretty much won.

31 year old boomer here. Fucked three virgins. Peak living would have been 80s kid, early 90s teen, late 90s young adult. Must have been nice

Low energy.

I am one of those kids
we are these proto millenials
we are a disgrace
we have no develop talent, no drive, we just complain and complain, although our lives were pretty good and care free, we were supposed to have the whole world in our hands but no one in our age bracket (35-40 now) has accomplished anything noteworthy

I think that’s the point. 90’s kids had no choice but to be outside with their friends. Houses were boring. Being sent to your room was an actual punishment. Kids now are so indoctrinated to isolate and communicate through electronics.

Sneed

This was not an accurate depiction of 90s teen lifestyle for most of the country. It was pretty good though, just not this degenerate trash.
t. 90s teen

Definitely the zoomer. Spending your best years cooped up?

There were a few wiggers in my high school but they just seemed like tryhards. Of course everyone listened to rap but very few people went so far as to pretend they were “hood”. I lived in a mostly white middle class area though.

Same age and I agree. Modern amenities with mostly sane people, I think people at the time really took normalcy for granted.

Sorry you had loser friends.

It was. It's a curse too bc we get to see what the world has turned into and what it was.

Skateboarding dorks were way beneath us. But I lived in middle america and having aids wasn't a thing. I did catch herpes from my junior high girlfriend though. So not perfect.

Houston is still a glorious street.

it was super accurate you poser

Maybe if you lived in NYC

>lost my virginity on my friend's trampoline in 2004
>used to walk around at night and not have any way to "call your mom" so the cops would just tell you to go home
>used to skate in public places and nobody freaked out
>played football over the span of random 5 neighbor's yards and nobody came out with a shotgun
it's all downhill from there. the year i graduated high school the first iphone came out and ruined everything

>Maybe I'm alone here in this brave underground opinion, but DAE hate le modern society, Web 2.0, social media, Zoomers, degeneracy, etc. and miss le nindies

We have these threads every single day as though they're unique and groundbreaking opinions.

anyone here a little afraid to act crazy and have fun in public now because of phone cameras and the possibility of going viral very easily?

wasted trips of faggotry

Normal people using the internet has ruined everything. The same people who used to act like the internet was this weird thing that only loser nerds use are now destroying society. Think makes you big

Kinda. Flirt with a girl and you get metoo'd.

quads, my bad.

>you will never attempt to murder other young people over literally nothing
>you will never deliberately spread disease
>you will never define yourself by how broken you are
That last one is heavy sarcasm, of course.
I liked the film a lot more when I was a teenager. Probably because I hated my peers, and Kids is basically preaching to the choir.

I mean, teen culture in the 2000s was pretty Kino too. The 2010s are not just soulless, they're soul crushing.

Early - mid 2000s had internet culture but that was something you took out time for and did only for a couple of hours. You didn't live online. Going on the internet was a seperate event, not something that you were shackled to for your every waking hour because of your phone.

The rest of the time we were out living our lives. Fuck I wanna go back.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (600x800, 58K)

90s teens are literally core Millennials.

Based. F

There are zoomers who don't remember George W. Bush's presidency having sex right now.

Of course you won't, you can't even leave your basement

WE HAVE TO GO BACK ;_;

zoomers aren't having sex tho apparently

Mah nigga

We're stuck in the Middle of all these Boomers and Zoomers

Attached: 18280818-emo-hair-.jpg (600x764, 99K)

>You didn't live online.
Speak for yourself. I'd spend at least 10 hours a day on the internet even back then.

Postwar economic boom in America. That slowly rode off and by 2001 we were on our way back. 2007-8 expedited it and here we are. Things can be cheaper like housing but there's so many factors who knows if we'll ever see it changed.

It’s only gonna get worse.

Attached: 6DC86969-928B-421B-8153-C186AF112AE0.jpg (634x352, 51K)

>tfw zoomer
>tfw I am unironically now one of those faggots who wishes they were born in a previous generation
I used to laugh at them, but over the past couple years I've come to realize they were right

Best decade to be a teen in your opinion?

>80s nostalgia is just about finished
>90s nostalgia in mainstream culture is riiiight around the corner
Being a born-in-the-90s-90s-kid, I'm naturally looking forward to the next twenty years. Experiencing a 90s highlights reel will be fun, and watching my peers pretend our post-9/11 childhoods were anything other than a dystopic nightmare will be a constant source of amusement.
Enjoy the suffering, loser.

>Being a born-in-the-90s-90s-kid
Unless you were born in and before 1992, you barely lived in or actually experienced the 90s. Whats your birth year?

I always looked at the born in the wrong generation meme as really fucking stupid but the way the world is in its current state it's easy to agree you wouldn't want to be a kid during these times. 10-15 years ago would be my absolute cutoff anything past that and you're born into a living hell

That's the joke, you intellectually inept inebriate.
>my peers pretend our post-9/11 childhoods
But I will humor you: '94.

His point is that plenty of people who barely experienced the 90's DO call themselves 90's kids.
Also this is the worst time for cash grab nostalgia. I'm not looking forward to it, just look at the Rocko's modern life special that turned into a transgender awareness discussion.

fewer people are having sex but the men getting sex are getting a disproportionate amount of it you newfag

>rants about hypergamy, 80/20 meme, etc.

girls today have their first gang bang by the age of 12

if you find a virgin today, marry her and have 4-6 kids

Mainstream 90s nostalgia has already been happening since 2010 you retard. Do you not remember the millions of Facebook/Buzzfeed/Reddit posts about the 90s in 2012?

Is this really true? I mean, I'm not the best guy but even I have a fuckgirl on the DL

Get off this website

>ground-up buzz
>at all comparable to things like Stranger Things
I think you might be the retard, here.
But big props on outing yourself as a social media and Reddit addict. That takes guts, on Yea Forums.

Fuck, even 10-15 years ago would've been great. Just before everyone was completely attached to their phone and ergo the internet/social media, it takes so much of the mystique out of life having constant access to it. I feel like things would be totally fine if flip phones stayed dominant and computers were still the only real way to go online. The real irony of this is that I'm phoneposting myself here, but that's irrelevant. Plus, like some other anons earlier mentioned, scene and emo girls are PENG. I also kinda like old school millennial Portland/Williamsburg type hipster girls like the type that were common in the late 00s and early 10s; they were clowned on heavily back when I was a kid and they were a big thing, but they feel comfier and more fun than the modern zoomer arthoe.

Runner up would probably be the 70s.

Attached: 99ADC94D-A02D-4BC9-A300-E66A30869931.jpg (696x1044, 101K)

when I was in highschool texting costs money after so many. then it became like 10cents a text not even joking.

Fuck, there was 90s nostalgia by 2007. It's 2019 and nobody gives a fuck about the 2000s aside from a few weak Shrek memes. The 90s kid memeing was a whole other level.

The divide between popular men and unpopular men is greater than the divide between rich and poor in america

Attached: Tinder vs Wealth Inequality.jpg (1199x685, 91K)

10 years ago was 2009 which was already too far into the downfall shit era of Recession, Bieber, iCarly, johnny test, smartphones, etc. 2005 was the last good year.

Ah man I'm not that far from you guys. I just got the fuck over it and worked on myself. The chick isn't even that hot just an egirl that lets me smash in my car. You can achieve it too if you really want it. But sex isn't everything and it's more of a psychological thing than a physical sensation, you can feel a lot better than sex will if you actively work on yourself and being a decent person. Good luck brother.

Tinder is cringe as fuck and I don't use it. You have to set up a decent profile if you want to get anywhere with that and really work on selling yourself. You're much better off just meeting people IRL and working off of that. Don't base your views on life from this website or any other. You'll just become more introverted and become an shooter like the rest of them. Trust me I fell into that hole and then I woke the fuck up.

Reformat notification fuck you Yea Forums

Attached: motivation.jpg (1067x1067, 446K)

God this was only 10 years ago but it feels like forever.

The nostalgia for late 00s-early 10s stuff like Minecraft seems pretty strong among zoomers on social media.

This was everything America represented.

It's fucking huge. "Minecraft good, Fortnite bad" is the new rallying cry of 16-20 year olds all over Instagram, among other things. There's even becoming nostalgia for shit that was only like 3 or 4 years ago (e.g. Filthy Frank)
t. pic related

Attached: 9A24AAC8-2ECA-4FF4-92A8-4193C69A3269.gif (326x281, 171K)

>Runner up would probably be the 70s.
Genuinely interested in why you like the 70s. It seems like a duller, washed out version of the 60s (kino decade) with less happenings.

Born in 91. Graduated highscool in 09.
Shit was pretty good.
I got to enjoy the good things of life.
>wow going out
>first recording phone
>I could bully other people and record it for the lulz
>start of internet messaging
>could get a webcam show from this teenage slut
I wish I was born a little later tho.
When I was a teen goth and grunge was the hot shit. 5 years later the fashion was for girl to dress classy/slutty
Damn I still remember the type of low boots they used to wear.
Diamond

Thread theme:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2noOPCt-o4c

Attached: arcadefire-640x640.jpg (640x640, 209K)

This isn't 90s but it sure does give me nostalgia

Take me back bros

is this the movie he rapes a thirteen year old just so he can give her AIDS?

I know the deal. She was raped by her uncle as a kid, he's still in prison. He's 6/10 didn't have to rape a kid but I can tell why he did, she was incredible looking.

hey man, i'm jealous.

>I also kinda like old school millennial Portland/Williamsburg type hipster girls
wtf zoomers are based?

IIRC, he swears up and down he doesn't have it, and he rapes her in her sleep.

Not him but that'd also be a runner up choice for me. The less happenings seems more appealing as a regular mook, from what I've seen of the times it seems like it was a return to more reasonable level-headedness over the youth push being drug addicts larping as revolutionaries. Honestly I hope the coming 20's is more like that.

It's not specific to a particular decade.

It has a strong 00s aesthetic

>smashed the back window out of some annoying faggot's saturn (probably his parent's car)
>broke a deck trying to kickflip a five, threw a half on a random house's roof, witnesses all around
>used to skate a loading dock behind a bigg's and smoke cigarettes when i was underage
>we filmed it all on VHS and nobody will ever see it but me
literally never worried about getting caught, much less having my trashy shit posted online for millions to see

>2010
>2000s aesthetic
No. By 2008-2009 the 2010s culture had clearly arrived with HDTV, electropop, Obama, Recession, smartphones, James Cameron's avatar, Katy Perry, Lady gaga, Justin bieber, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

>tfw too autistic to make cool friends
>never got invited to parties
>once i did to autistic to have fun there
>missed out on teenage fun
>now 40 yr old boomer shitposting on a saturday night
how come i never had a chance? its not fucking fair bros
>tfw still have dreams about playing guitar at a party and everyone clapping for me

Attached: uncle-rico-1527048962498.jpg (800x602, 110K)

Based. Back in high school for me around 2004, this psycho junkie bitch (who only had a home and car because daddy paid for everything, she'd have probably been a street crackhead if her family wasn't rich) wouldn't stop harassing one of my friends, so we slashed her tires, stole her hubcaps, and keyed her car all over in the middle of the night. It was some of the funniest shit we ever did, I can't imagine teens getting away with it now.

>stole her hubcaps
based niggers

This. I started second guessing singing in the car now because a few months ago I look over at the stop light and a car full of zoomers had their phones out recording me. I was fucking pissed but eventually felt bad for them because they were 4 friends presumably in high school driving around with the windows up in the middle of the summer and a guy singing in his car next to them was a noteworthy thing to them. Shit is fucked. I blame niggers.

Attached: B47E2380-06F8-4FFB-875A-E6B7897F6465.gif (500x276, 428K)

The surveillance apparatus will just continue to expand, and will probably be the major fight in the coming years. Even if you drop your phone it seems like there's a camera in just about every corner I look at in populated areas. Would be surprised if pretty much everywhere but the most rural of areas isn't visible on someones monitor in 5-10 years.

They weren't the majority in my experience.
I didn't live in the literal fucking ghetto though.

one time i made out with a girl in a tree house
do tree houses even exist anymore? or do the parents get sued by the HOA before they even finish building unless they get permits from the city. my friend literally broke his arm falling out of that same tree house and nobody gave two shits they just told him to be more careful. this was only 15 years ago

>do tree houses even exist anymore?
They require amateur carpentry and architecture, which most late-Xers/early-millenials (todays parents) don't have, or the disposable income to pay an expert to do it, which, again, >having money.

>White kids getting emancipated was a thing in the late 90's to the early 2000's
Explain.

Explain what?
I had a friend in high school, dad was a drunk, mom had split, who wanted to emancipate in like 2010, but ended up not doing it.

What makes white kids think they can survive without a guardian?

I'll explain after you learn how to use apostrophes correctly.

Ah.
Desperation and hope curdling in an underdeveloped frontal lobe under constant limbic assault.

Redpilled

yeah, man i kno- wait i was one... it was nothing like what you described. sure i went outside more and hung out with local kids and people from school, but for the most part i spent my time inside watching tv and playing vidya.

>how come i never had a chance?
because you never made one for yourself, i did that same thing

if only we could go back with todays knowledge

but I was

Why this obsession with virginity?
Sex with a virgin is shit anyway.
She doesn't know how to suck and grate your dick like cheese, she doesn't know how to move and you basically end up fucking a starfish.

Conquering that pussy and placing your flag there obviously

Witnessed

the american world

And then you realize all the skills you'll have to teach her to have decent sex. What a waste of time.

70s is the cûnný decade

It's funny how zoomers born in like 2003 try to claim 2009 as "strongly 2000s culture", just like how people born in 1992 such as Charli XCX say 1999 is "peak Michael Jackson VHS Titanic 90s culture", when older people actually thought it was in the same realm as 2004 rather than 1994

Attached: 1234567876543.png (1306x984, 572K)

i would just smile atthem and keep going
maybe give them the finger

At my high school seniors constantly fucked 14-15 year old freshmen. I fucked 4 all virgins

yikes yet another another thinly veiled pedo thread

91’ here. I remember when it was still mostly white people and you wouldn’t see darkies except the random one at the mall. Now walking down my street I won’t hear english for a week.

No its not
Despite being only 13% of the u.s population blacks fuck 50% of the virgins

>lmao just join to a death cult bro
The absolute state of Amerimutts