What the FUCK is his problem?

What the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: 57b77d88-9f26-4b90-bdae-b946ac01490a-screen-shot-2019-08-16-at-15007-pm.png (970x546, 522K)

I like how bill treated what his kid done as if he broke a window or something

>kid done
Based retard

What the fuck are you taking about? Bill was the one who wanted to get him help. Nancy was delusional and wanted to sweep it under the rug.

Bill just couldn't catch a break. Felt really bad for him. Fuck Nancy

Bill was just following the book, because he's FBI and knows the process has to be respected. But by doing that he was being unitentionally distant to both his kid and wife. Nancy was at least rightfully neurotic about the situation in general.

They spent so much time focusing on why some guys became psycho killers, they forgot some of them actually are just born bad.

This is why you don't adopt. Kids or dogs.

>bill talking about fishing
>brian blurting out "did the fish die?"

Attached: G800S15.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

>Nancy: This is mommy's friend Miss Leland
>Ms. Leland: "Mizz" Leland

why did miss leland correct nancy twice for saying it properly?

>start episode 2
>think to myself that the son is going to be a serial killer

I didn't get that either. So it's not my language barrier?

I thought they would spend like 30 minutes with Manson. Tench fucked it up, he ruined this season

the only explanation I can think of is the different pronunciation or that leland was just used to always correcting people and did so reflexively

>Miss is a title for an unmarried woman. Ms. ( pronounced "miz") is a title for any woman, and it is generally preferred nowadays
it was the latest feminist craze at the time to correct people over this point

Mizz Leland is a cool wine aunt cat collector.

His gonna become Will Graham. Intense empathy. Tench's ex will die of lung cancer. Kid goes to college and then joins the bureau. Tench retires. Holden brings him in.

Attached: willgraham.jpg (1280x718, 76K)

"Mizz" or Ms. is supposed to be "more professional" and "respectful", whereas when they call her Miss it implies she's younger and unmarried and/or of lesser status than a married woman, which some women take offense to, it's mostly retarded

thx

Should have let him spend so we time with uncle Kemper. He would have fixed him

thanks but this deserves no space in my brain

Manson isn't even a serial killer, he has no business being on the show.

Nancy was the fucking worst this season, purposely denying the obvious problems her kid had, and was constantly giving based Bill shit for his job and providing for them. There was 20-some kid murders Bill had to deal with and Nancy couldn't even keep her eye on one 11 year old

he saw holden fagmount that dead child

>t. Wendy

it's pretty useless information desu

And then leaving and moving without a word. What the fuck was wrong with her?

she even took the fucking furniture

She knew her little shit head kid was going to be taken away from her so she ran

Bill should have tried punching him

I don't know what she expected Bill to do, he has a high(? at least important) position in the FBI and is the middle of a sensitive case with a multitude of missing and dead kids and racial tensions, he couldn't just up and fucking leave on a whim because Nancy didn't like the gossip

she doesn't even give a shit about the kid anymore, she just hates being judged by the community. she admitted she feels nothing for him lmao.

Just some feminism bullshit, cool wine aunts at the time didn't like being called Miss because it reminds them they will never marry and die alone with no kids. Mizz is more ambiguous and for some reason that makes it acceptable.

Liberals and hiding behind newspeak, a tale as old as time.

after that comment about being happy he wasn't actually her kid, Brian probably should've been taken away anyways

When I saw him looking at that blonde cunny my mind went places. SHADy places

Nancy or the lesbo doctor. Who was the worst character this season?

>Holden's smile and wide eyes as Manson walked in
Wholesome

lesbo doctor could've been removed from this season and nothing would've been lost from the show, her scenes were literally pointless, at least Nancy had Bill as a connection

She did a couple of interviews though. I'd have taken out Smith, it was pathetic watching him being asked to leave the room whenever something important came up

I hope they actually so something with Smith next season that ties into his shit treatment this season, maybe he'll be a secret degenerate with the s/m stuff

The cocksucker chat got under his skin, I thought that's what they're hinting at. But Gregg literally done nothing wrong and just covered for the team

sure, accelerate it, so he rapes the blonde girl before he turns twelve

>he thought putting him on the cross would resurrect him
pffffffffahahahaha sure

I enjoy this show but the writing is honestly god awful. This season was just so poorly structured and paced with a bunch of meaningless narrative threads that mostly just fizzled into nothing.

The interview scenes along with the direction/score is good enough to make it worth watching but jesus christ.

i found it hard to tell if that was actually what he did or something the mom just came up with and told everyone

i hope you mean season 1 episode 2. They've been choreographing the kids psych issues for a while. I was hoping they would go for the autism route though.

That white boy look.

Attached: 220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (220x258, 13K)

What is about mediocre people holding back people who are good at what they do?
>woah you're too wild we need to go by the book here
HOLDEN GETS RESULTS YOU FUCKING BORING FAGGOTS. Did Douglas really have to deal with all this shit?

i hope this leads to tench being single in season 3. he and holden can just stick to interviews and this personal life crap can go away.

WHITE CHILDREN ARE INSANE VIOLENT AND CREEPY

I really dislike this plotline

just getting some results doesn't mean shit if they're not usable, retard

He's Yea Forums incarnate

He's gonna fuck Wendy. Wendy will marry him to keep her job and because she's lonely and wants a kid.

She's going deeper into the closet.

But they ARE usable you dumb fuck. Holden knew it was a nigger doing the killings two episodes in while the rest were completely lost. Holden's the only one who can get serial killers to open up. Had he interviewed Manson on his own he would have gotten him to sing like a bird

He's gonna end up being mentored by Bill, Holden, and Wendy. The autistic kid that hunts serial killers.

Attached: dexter.jpg (474x632, 36K)

>Gregg, can you give us a minute?

Attached: 1556801238360.jpg (470x280, 36K)

>fatherless home
>neurotic mother

Get ready for season 5 (after the time jump) when Holden pulls Tench out of retirement to hunt the Chesapeake Crucifier.

Attached: birth.jpg (480x555, 194K)

brian did nothing wrong, going for help is a spook

What's with stay at home moms? Why the FUCK do you need 2 parents FULL TIME taking care of a fucking kid? He's at school 8 hours a day and sleeps 8 hours. You really can't look after a kid for 8 hours BY YOURSELF?

Even CRIPPLES in WHEELCHAIRS don't need a person taking care of them for more than 8 hours.

no he didn't know it, retard. that's the whole point.

he'd have sucked mansons cock.

you didn't understand holden's character if you think they should just let him do his shit. and you didn't understand the criticisms towards him.
watch the series again. this time without being on your phone

Fucking based

I didn't like the stuff about Dr. Wendy's new lesbian relationship. Last season the B plot was all about Holden's gf. This season the B plot was dominated by Bill's autist boy and Dr. Wendy's new gf. So they are 0/3 on B plots. Which of the terrible B plots was Yea Forums's favorite? IMHO, Bill's kid wins by default.