Yeah, I'm thinkin' it's kino

Yeah, I'm thinkin' it's kino

Attached: western_bacon_cheeseburger_cke_restaurants_450x360.jpg (870x565, 73K)

For me it's the Mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I just ate the impossible whopper
It tasted bad just like a regular whopper

>kikes can't eat it
>poos can't eat it
>terrorists can't eat it
is the bacon cheeseburger the most based sandwich of all time?

Attached: IMG_5618.jpg (1600x1067, 187K)

Reasons why Christianity is based, no bullshit dietary laws

If you want to fast it's all up to you

Kino

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x375, 421K)

About to get one of these

I am so fucking hungover. Can't decide whether I should drive and get some McDonald's Sausage and Egg McMuffins and hash browns or just make bacon and eggs.

A good burger always has pickles, mushrooms, and grilled onions instead of lettuce, tomatoes, and raw onions.

>Reasons why Christianity is based, no bullshit dietary laws
>If you want to fast it's all up to you
t. hasn't opened the Bible ONCE.

>here's your theatre snack sir

No time to worry about your diet when you’re raping little boys

>t. Hasn't opened the bible
>Jesus says it's not what goes into a man's body that defiles him

Matthew 15:11. Come back when you understand that the OT ritual laws don't matter anymore since Christ fulfilled them on the cross.

So why are kikes and muslims still so picky?

chad jesus and his follower

Rape is a mortal sin.

For me, it's the Bloomin' Burger.

Attached: 1565993118769.png (782x446, 568K)

The Monte Cristo is the best sandwich.

Attached: Monte_Cristo_Sandwich-1.jpg (2253x1793, 1.19M)

>Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

What a bullshit dietary law, who the fuck would want to eat whatever they want so long as they don't talk shit?

Onion rings are ok as a side, but on a burger they are just annoying. Extra carbs, they loose the crunch before you ever bite them, and the stringy onion inside makes a fucking mess.

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

>Extra carbs, they loose the crunch before you ever bite them, and the stringy onion inside makes a fucking mess

Attached: 1545376024539.png (594x582, 41K)

now that is a burger, no vegetables or fruits and shit god it makes me horny

You’re gonna feel even worse eating McDonalds. Just make some eggs dude.

Refute any of my statements. I fully emjoy onion rings as a side. Especially dipped in ranch. A good solid onion ring and fried mushroom basket is the perfect appetizer at any southern resturaunt.

But when you put an onion ring on a hamburger the crispy batter becomes sogged with burger grease and mayonaise, and the soft onions inside which would have been very easy to bite in half in onion ring form become just a stringy mess inside the burger mush.

t. mudslim