/Simp/

What's your favorite episode of all time?

Attached: king-homer-58a96d75efdcf.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-17/trumps-farm-bailout-flows-city-slickers-dc-lobbyist-and-farms-golf-courses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: laughing-homer-simpson.gif (374x374, 826K)

E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)

S

Season 11 Episode 5

I’m partial to the Sneed episode

Homer's Enemy

Attached: Homer's_Enemy.jpg (320x240, 17K)

The tomacco episode

Probably the bush episode

Attached: 063.png (660x365, 210K)

the Sneed episode

Attached: sfs.jpg (1050x1050, 407K)

Threads about the best show ever made are ruined forever because of witless, unfunny spergs regurgitating a shit meme without any motive to be funny or humorous. Fuck this board.

Have sneed.

AABF19

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

oh that’s just superstition

formerly not ruined

S11 E5
Feedmeseedsneed

Whats your favorite episode?

Twin peaks and Sopranos threads are never ruined tho

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

those shows fucking suck, cuck.

>the constantly assblasted spergs who REEEEEE about sneed posting

Attached: 1555577573141.jpg (1382x2163, 1.9M)

>t. sneedposter

>, unfunny spergs
they came from the same place as you, reddit nigger

t. sneeditor

just shut the fuck up you idiots.

Attached: sneeditor.jpg (1300x1000, 187K)

t. comfyfag

yes they are, zoomers ruin everything they touch

If you guys really gave a shit you'd just have discussions around sneedposts and treat shitposts as free bumps
But you just cant help responding to shitposts
Pathetic

Attached: 1405372980490.jpg (3456x2592, 830K)

>best show ever made
That would be Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

It's better to ask: what was the last decent episode?
For me it's season 16.

B5 is better than that faggot shit.

I was imprisoned and tortured in Abu Ghraib, and the only thing that kept me alive was the hope that I'd one day find out what shenanigans Bart is up to.

Gay

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-17/trumps-farm-bailout-flows-city-slickers-dc-lobbyist-and-farms-golf-courses

Attached: 1566095987530.gif (500x288, 3.58M)

is it a psyop or something? i don't get why people still post such an unfunny failure of a meme. at least bane actually went places and developed into meme magick

It was started by a 15yo redditfag streetshitter and then all the other zoomers jumped on the bandwagon because theyve been train by the kikes since birth to destroy their own history and culture
>lmao my dude just fuck another tranny haha