Can't stop the A Train!

Can't stop the A Train!

Attached: 7020186-4285644062-atrai.jpg (300x289, 32K)

>next time....well, theres not gonna be a next time, but next time, try to come with an ace up your sleeve

>"i wanted translucent"
>"well... maybe he can swing by next week, and-"
>pan to doctor shaking his head

Attached: 1552968002729.jpg (272x309, 39K)

>Really? You're going to teach me to outrun cancer

Attached: 1360555660932.gif (355x200, 1.33M)

Why didn't A-Train rape more people? It always pisses me off when the obvious amount of rape isn't featured. At least The Deep sexually assaulted one and Transluscent pervs, but why isn't A-Train speed raping bitches?

First of all because he'd probably kill them going that fast, and second of all because he appears to be invested in his monogamous relationship.

i didn't find this funny

He tries to rape Starlight in the comics and gets BTFO.

im only a few episodes in but when do they realize Translucent is dead and who replaces him in the 7?

Just watch the fucking show. Why would you want everything spoiled for you?

Zippity be bop, uggghhhh.

Some one also ripped off from DC.

Transluscent did had an affair with Stillwell

Attached: 4ZMFxj9FR13Q6PP6N8YBPhMnN4Q.jpg (1800x1012, 128K)

He's a one woman man!

>tfw got a make a wish as a kid and didn't know it meant you're near death apparently until people on the internet asked me why I'm alive if I got one

Attached: honk.gif (403x369, 167K)

>"he can cover all of manhatten in half an hour"
>not sniffing every brap on the island
what a fucking waste

he's not degenerate like you

>can you teach me to outrun cancer?
>...yeeeeaaaahh

Attached: 1560735359347.png (248x258, 104K)

>Supporting a roided up terrorist drug runner who can only win by cheating

Who else here /rocktheshock/

Attached: fastest man fastest shoe.jpg (210x295, 14K)

what did you wish for?

What did you wish for?

why are television personnel so fond of putting in colored characters where they weren't before, bros?

The whitewashed (lol) The Deep, and blackwashed A-Train.
Why on either account I haven't a clue, but I think they work better this way desu

Well I wasn't even 10 yet. I got a $2k shopping spree at circuit city and toys r us and hauled in a limo hummer. Stores and limo type were my choice. It's a good memory. I had stage 3 melanoma at 5 years. They also sent us free xmas trees and stuff for years after. Make a wish is truly a good charity. I have the local office that helped us on my amazon smile donation

I remember certain celebs weren't an option. I think Steve irwin wasn't a choice probably because he is in aus but was requested a ton

the comics were better

This guy is on roids too. All supers are roided.

I should say I choose that not that I got one. It was my choice and they have me ideas and stuff. If I had it now I'd probably do something different but it was fun

user, you never made it out of the hospital. this is hell you're in