What kind of movies do zoomers like?

What kind of movies do zoomers like?

Attached: B7A17BF9-980D-4665-B603-E6DDB6D68EE3.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Nothing before 2005

whatever gets them the most upvotes on twitter and instagram

I don't understand the point of this movie. Why make it a prequel, or set it between Avengers films? Neither of those things contributed in a meaningful way to Endgame or to the overall MCU story.
Wouldn't it have made more sense for her movie to come out after Endgame, and be set in modern times? Her power could somehow be a result of the infinity gauntlet. Like maybe she was snapped, and then when she was bought back she had the power. Add an element of mystery to the whole thing. The snapped people didn't just disappear, they went somewhere.
Plus her being a new hero appearing after Endgame would tie in nicely with the whole "who will succeed Iron Man" question the world is now asking. With Iron Man and Captain America out and Thor fucking off to space it's the perfect time to reintroduce a new wave of heroes arising in-universe.

I agree making a prequel in the 90's was stupid and just brings up more questions about why she didn't help in all the years she's been gone

It's whole purpose was to steal the intended plot for Dark Phoenix so Fox would be forced to change Dark Phoenix's story at the last minute, causing the flick to bomb hard and forever destroying Fox's X-Men.

Hopefully exclusively the ones that have Brie Larson in them.

Attached: 1535307587170.jpg (1436x1798, 331K)

A CUTE

78-hour playlists of Minecraft videos

An exec saw the success of Stranger Things and said “make it nostalgic”

Faggot/ tranny shit that came out post 2007

If they were going to Introduce any god tier character to tie up phase whatever and start the next one, why not the Sentry? It would’ve opened up at least four or five more Avengers films and been a great story if they cast him properly. Instead we get her.

nobody is nostalgic for Blockbuster

They don't like any. Movie attendance is cratering among 18-29 year olds, and teens are even worse. Hollywood is finished in North America, that's why they're so desperate for the Chinese audience, that's the only hope for the future.

I just found a treasure trove of Brie Larson movies on netflix. You won't see me posting in the next day or two, peeps, gonna be busy.

Attached: 1564700189272.jpg (960x924, 123K)

Define "Zoomers".

Please. Give us the list so we can see more Brie Larson movies.
You can't keep the treasure to yourself.

For the 90's Memes. Zoomers love 90's Memes.

This. Only this.
A zoomer could watch 2 movies in a day:
Endgame
Seventh Seal which he promised he would watch with his grandpa.
He would post only about how epic Endgame was. (and he would do this while on his phone and barely watching Seventh Seal)

Why do people born in the 21st century have such shit taste?

Movies you don't have to pay any attention to so they "watch" it while on their phones.

Being proud of your ignorance started with 90s born queers

I miss blockbuster. It was a Friday night thing; you went out for dinner, stopped to grab some movies and maybe saw people you knew, and maybe got lucky and scored a new release or something good. Great times.

Whatever their influencers tell them to like, be it a pc hero move or 6 hours of vintage games.