Namek Saga Vegeta is the greatest anti-hero in all fiction and it's not even close

Namek Saga Vegeta is the greatest anti-hero in all fiction and it's not even close

Attached: vegi.jpg (500x374, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCfOSoVeCps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a bit strong but I agree he's got a very concise, solid arc during that part of the story

until he was crying like a bitch after getting his ass handed to him by Frieza lol

It was best everything for Araki. Best characterisations, best story, best arc, best twists, best fights (Vegeta v PuiPui/Zarbon/etc, Goku v Ginyu Force, Vegeta v Freiza, Piccolo v Freiza, Super Saiyan)

Peak shonen and peak DBZ.

Attached: boner.gif (200x152, 183K)

Is dragonball too normie for Yea Forums or what that you come here with this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCfOSoVeCps

Why are spics and niggers obsessed with Dragon Ball Z?

Same reason why they love 40k, they have excellent taste

Fuck off Pablo.

Checkmate.

Attached: IMG_5542.jpg (1262x2295, 225K)

Easy to comprehend and digest.

He wasn't even an anti-hero in the Namek saga, more like a villain that clashes with other villains. He still regularly murdered Namekian villagers and regularly threatened the protagonists (Gohan and Krillin). It's only when he got his ass kicked by that Freezer guy that he became "avenge me, Kakarot-senpai"

Why do whitoids have shit taste in television?

Dragon ball is fucking kino, kys

Is every character not fighting for the good or bad, just for himself an 'anti-hero'?

I always hated vegata because he was given too many chances at life. There has to be a point where your past sins are so unforgivable that you must pay for them. Vegata literally genocided millions if people, yet he gets to live and goku and "heros" of earth don't care?

Same thing with the purple cat god thing, he is basically evil since he kills innocent planets murdering children and women , yet the "hereoes" dont care and are even his damn friend.

does anyone have the comic of frieza raping vegeta on namek in front of everyone

In the show "Good" is basically defined as any entity that doesn't fuck with Earth. You could go out and blow up a whole planet, or enslave an entire alien race and Goku wouldn't give a single fuck

>watching the dub
Goku is not a hero.
He's just an idiot that loves fighting.

You're not wrong. DBZ up until the end of the Freiza arc has one of the best plots, ever, and that's coming from a Yea Forumsfag.

I could have sworn that as he is dying he begins to go Super Saiyan. Did I just imagine that?

how did goku went from 200k power against captain ginyu to 1m against frieza (pre ss1) ...

THANKS DOC

>listening to grandma goku

vegeta is pretty kino especially during the buu saga

Zenkai boost? I don't fucking know just guessing. Haven't seen the arc in a decade

Attached: 1539641666348.jpg (818x960, 103K)

Everyone is obsessed with Dragon Ball. It's one of the biggest anime series on the planet.

Attached: Free my nigga.jpg (1536x2048, 829K)

the numbers are totally made up and meaningless. in DBZ they suddenly start spouting off about power levels, and every new character's power level is an order of magnitude higher than the last one. we don't even really know what the power level measures, let alone whether a power level of 200k means you're actually twice as "strong" as someone with a power level of 100k, or if the scouters measure powerful beings' "strength" as accurately as they measure ordinary people's. power levels are nonsense and they don't matter.