This any good? I want some Greek kino

This any good? I want some Greek kino

Attached: e6fdbb350498982874f2844cb06e37eb.jpg (586x830, 110K)

you gotta be a special kind of zoomer fagot to not love Troy, so yeah go ahead and watch it but take that as a fair warning

>I want some Greek kino
BUT YOU DREAM, OP

Attached: 1520117949875.png (401x360, 316K)

The acting and writing are bad, also it's even remotely true to the source material. The film looks good enough to get through though.

if they filmed a closely adapted screenplay of the Iliad it would be abysmally terrible, 6 hours long, would end with boredom, and would begin with an hour of reading off names of ships. even in 2004 kids could barely get through 2 hour movies. cellphones were already making it big back then

FUCK YOU PARIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1550680606557.png (480x261, 274K)

Immortals (2011). Don't @ me.

Attached: immortals.webm (1280x688, 2.87M)

Clash of the Titans (1981).

Attached: clash of the titans medusa.webm (640x360, 1.16M)

but that doesn't really explain why all of the horrible shit was rewritten to be more in line with hollywood shite

they should have said fuck the source material and had achilles block the arrow with his fist and fly up and punch Paris now that would be kino!

IMMORTALITY
TAKE IT
IT'S YOURS

Attached: Capture.jpg (1080x410, 45K)

ok thats based

Yes, I love it. The only people who hate that film are the ones who expected a direct adaptation of Homer’s Iliad with the gods and prophecies etc. included. Think of the movie as Ridley Scott’s Exodus: Gods and Kings. Bible book of Exodus humanized. Troy is the Iliad humanized.

I liked it.

Attached: hercules the rock.jpg (2700x1800, 718K)

Orlando Bloom is a garbage actor who I'm certain made his career from sucking jewcock.

HECTOR

two people I know say that this is their favorite movie, so you might like. Me, personally, I think it tastes like water

HECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

HECTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Water is great.........when you're thirsty................

I need to see this, we should do it in cy tube

>he doesn't love water

>written by david benioff
>kino
oh hell no

THIS IS NOT HONORABLE

there's only two cool parts of the entire movie. when achilles throws the spear from the temple and when he fights paris. just watch that you youtube

*hector

paris was a pussy

I know, I was shocked when I saw him at the end
it's still worth a watch

Yes it's good. It's one of those rare occasions where, despite ignoring parts of the source material, it's still good.
Am I irritated that Agamemnon is made into a full on villain, yet they remove the part from the epic cycle where he sacraficers his daughter before the armies sail (thus missing an opportunity to show how much he wants to sack troy)? Yes
Am I irritated that they screwed up Menelaus and removed Diomedes? Yeah
But, it's still kino AF. They are actually on a boat at sea at one point. Not a green screen, they're on the water.
Troy and 300 are both Greek kino